Author Topic: [PC/PS3/X-BOX 360] - - - Ride to Hell - - -  (Read 4810 times)

Offline biker4lifeCRO

• GTS Race Organizer
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • official plominka rider =)
    • www.motori.hr/forum
[PC/PS3/X-BOX 360] - - - Ride to Hell - - -
« on: September 08, 2012, 17:41:16 »
Ride to Hell

Službeni trailer:

Kratki Interview sa Martinom Filippom, po napisanome ocito covjekom iz razvojnog studija:

Ukratko sa Wikipedije:

Ride to Hell is an Action-adventure video game. Published by Deep Silver, the game is set in the 1960s biker culture in the Western USA and will be available for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Ride to Hell set in 1969 follows the adventures of a man who returns from Vietnam and has trouble reintegrating into society. The conservative 1950s are over, the hippie revolution has launched, and the horrors of war are still everywhere in his mind.

Ride to Hell is promoted as not being for the faint hearted. The game is set in the last years of the roaring 1960's, a time of Sex, Drugs and Rock 'N Roll. The biker movement, rock music and the hippie counterculture all add to the fascinating atmosphere and aimed heavily at the player who wants to become fully involved in the original West Coast biker culture, with its hard drinking, bare knuckle environment and some other kind of fun.

Deep Silver Vienna used a movie style production model to develop this game together with Eutechnyx, a Gateshead based independent games studio, as well as several other contributors.

Through Eutechnyx, the story screenplay was written by Tom Smetham and cut scenes directed by Todd Eckert at Universal Studios, California. It was the first video game to be made on the lot and the first video game to be made on the world's first and only virtual stage, UVS1. The mocap team used in California were Knight Vision, who had spent two years working on Avatar and other CGI projects.

Par screenshoot-ova:

I za kraj, PAR PITANJA! Naime, ova igra vec 5-6 godina "izlazi" i otkazuje se, pa je navodno trebala izaci oko ovog Bozica, pa onda opet nalazim neke informacije da je konacno otkazana (!?), e sada mene zanima moze li netko upucen (Amar?) dati koju provjerenu informaciju - DALI OVO IZLAZI ILI NE, i ako ne, zasto ne? Hvala unaprijed.

Iskreno, ja mislim da bi ovo moglo ostvariti uspjeh, ponajvise jer igara te tematike i nema previse, a po videnome, djeluje dosta zanimljivo. Neka kombinacija GTA serijala i RDR-a.

:)

Offline toni_cro

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID: toni_cro
Re: [PC/PS3/X-BOX 360] - - - Ride to Hell - - -
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 23:00:27 »
nikako da izađe, šteta čak bi ja volio zaigrati mk vs mc ;D ;D
www.motori.hr

if in doubt, go flat out

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
Re: [PC/PS3/X-BOX 360] - - - Ride to Hell - - -
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 08:32:50 »
Fali motora općenito u igrama, a RDR sa bikerskom tematikom bio bi super. Samo da se napravi kako spada, dakle barem na RDR nivou kvalitete.