Author Topic: New International members - introduce yourself if you'd like  (Read 42726 times)

Offline FEDROwhatISgood

• The Organizator
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Svi bi mi htjeli biti TOMIVAV :D
Here you could write something about your relation to GT or sim racing in general. Also anything else that you would like to share with others.

Let's all enjoy GT world together
:)

As for me, I’m relatively new to GT. I’m a senior in some other respects, like in age and attitude ;D Well, I’m even in “senior political party” so be warned 8) ...about my driving skilz ;)

I’m using G27 wheel, prefer FR cars... and wet races. But more then that, I love “tuning prohibited” option.
Of course it’s because my lack of talent (and tiiiiiiiime) that one must have in order to appreciate complexity (and complication) of tuning.   

So, WELCOME to all of you, feel at home and ask if you need anything :D
PSNid- PhaedrusSocrates:"EAT MY GRAINING!" 8)

Imamo samo jedno spasonosno rješenje..... odbiti isporuku Perkovića... objavit Nijemcima rat i odmah se predat.

Offline GTD_Andrea78

• Stazist Vulgaris
Re: New International members - introduce yourself if you'd like
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 20:14:46 »
Hello guys, I introduce myself, I'm a member of GTDrivers.it, I'm glad to be part of this initiative that you have created. I hope in the future to do the races with you and why not quite a championship together. For now I am organizing a league of GTDrivers.it, if you're interested there's always room as a wild card, if you want to participate you are well come, I leave you the link to the discussion of the championship.
http://www.gtdrivers.it/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=108
Thanks again and sorry for the English I used google translator
Hello soon

andrea_78_

Offline Fabris78

• GTS Full Member
  • Stazist Vulgaris
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 10:33:38 »
Hello Guys, I'm Fabrizio and I am the webmaster of GTdrivers.it
I am happy to have the opportunity to make new friends.

Thank you for the welcome you have given to GTDrivers and hope in fantastic competitions and tournaments.

Thank you very much.

Offline Duvorynn

• GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 20:46:03 »
Welcome to you both!
Either snow, sun or rainy day, FAIR PLAY forever and all the way.

You don't know the true meaning of speed if you didn't travel faster than sound!!!

PSN-ID: Duvorynn
Xbox Live: Duvorynn

Offline DrummerManiac

• Stazist Vulgaris
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 00:26:09 »
Hi guys , my name is João and i´m from the gtonlineracing.com website , Portuguese Gran Turismo community .
GTSurgeons looks like it is a great racing community , and we at GTOR are always looking to make new friends .

We would love to make some racing events with you guys , are you interested ?  8)

Regards  :D

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 17:32:25 »
Greetings!

Hope we will do some races in near future, when GT6 arrives.
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline FEDROwhatISgood

• The Organizator
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Svi bi mi htjeli biti TOMIVAV :D
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2013, 18:08:41 »
Hi guys , my name is João and i´m from the gtonlineracing.com website , Portuguese Gran Turismo community .
GTSurgeons looks like it is a great racing community , and we at GTOR are always looking to make new friends .

We would love to make some racing events with you guys , are you interested ?  8)

Regards  :D

Thank you for your compliments João, and we already know that Portugese drivers are among very best :D I believe we'll have some smaller championship just after summer, it would be great to do it together with you. And I'm sure you have some great ideas of your own for all of us :)
PSNid- PhaedrusSocrates:"EAT MY GRAINING!" 8)

Imamo samo jedno spasonosno rješenje..... odbiti isporuku Perkovića... objavit Nijemcima rat i odmah se predat.

Offline DrummerManiac

• Stazist Vulgaris
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2013, 19:17:35 »
Cool , we like the idea :)
Right now we only have weekly events , but we´re planning the return of official championships on September , certainly one of the last with Gran Turismo 5 :)

BTW , we usually race at Mondays(Qualify-Championship) , Tuesdays (Weekly Events- Pro Series) and Thursdays (Race - Championship) .

Please PM me if you wanna do something before your championship ;)
Regards

:D

Offline Jilt

• Stazist Vulgaris
    • GTHQ
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2014, 15:50:59 »
Hi guys,

Nice to see a Croatian website on GT!

Keep up the good work and greetings from the Netherlands.
PSN: GTHQ_Jilt
G25 with a GTOmega EVO
http://www.youtube.com/jiltjes

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2014, 17:14:36 »
Welcome Jilt!
Always nice to see new GT fan.
You know somebody from here? :)
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.