Author Topic: Introducing Race Department  (Read 14351 times)

Offline Goodwolf

• GTS Full Member
  • Stazist Vulgaris
  • PSN: Goodwolf_
Introducing Race Department
« on: November 14, 2012, 16:54:20 »
Launched: December 2006
Release Date: 2006
Website http://www.racedepartment.com

A popular independent motorsport and sim racing community with the latest news, discussions, forums, professional racing leagues, casual racing clubs, mods, live streams and quality support for PC, PlayStation 3, OnLive and Xbox 360 racing games.

Mission
Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsport.

Description
RaceDepartment is the leading independent community for (virtual) motorsport. Built upon the foundation of free, clean online racing for everyone, RaceDepartment has been one of the best places to race on the net since December 2006.

Though we offer professionally organized leagues that pride themselves on respectful, clean racing, we also offer casual online racing almost every night of the week in our Racing Clubs. We cater to owners of any racing game and all skill levels are welcome.

If you want to get into some free, organized online racing with like-minded people or discuss the latest news about (virtual) motorsport take a look and see what all the fuss is about!
CRORBR Prvak - 2014
CRORBR Viceprvak - 2013, 2012
RDRC Team Championship Winner - 2013

Offline Goodwolf

• GTS Full Member
  • Stazist Vulgaris
Re: Introducing Race Department
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 17:49:50 »
I started racing at Race Department after GT5 was released. In the racing club there are always three events per week. They are organized by our staff member, Stu999man. He is available 24 hours a day while working 12 hours, Monday to Friday. He is doing a great job and is really trying to make it all even better. Basically club events are fun and last 45 to 90 minutes and they are all different. It's never about winning, it's about having a great time. That is why I race there and you will always find a good competition.

Of course if that's not enough and you want a more real feel or fight for the crown, you can always join a league. Leagues always bring new and the best racers and trying to be number one is never easy.

I have three sims that I'm racing in online at RD and people are very friendly and will help you with anything you need. They are fun to talk to and are a great bunch. Why wouldn't they be, we all like the same thing.  :)
CRORBR Prvak - 2014

Offline FEDROwhatISgood

• The Organizator
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Svi bi mi htjeli biti TOMIVAV :D
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 20:54:34 »
That's great Goodwolf :)
Everything you said is so impresive that I had to go to RD to see for myself and it really is the way you describe it, thumbs up guys 8)

We will be glad to have many many races with RD members.
I hope that some more of them might come here these days, so that we can meet them, and have more fun :D

Also, cheers to Grumpy Old Men 8)

(I hope you can sign up for "Prohibition Days" as warm ups to big Cross-Forum championship, would be the best way to get to know each others) ;)
PSNid- PhaedrusSocrates:"EAT MY GRAINING!" 8)

Imamo samo jedno spasonosno rješenje..... odbiti isporuku Perkovića... objavit Nijemcima rat i odmah se predat.

Offline Goodwolf

• GTS Full Member
  • Stazist Vulgaris
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 22:07:23 »
I'm sorry to inform you that RD wont be joining the championship. They think it's a bad idea for them.  :(
CRORBR Prvak - 2014