Author Topic: FIA GT Series/WEC Series  (Read 86022 times)

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: FIA GT Series/WEC Series
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2013, 22:46:42 »
Što se s Toyotom dešava, pada svaki krug po 3-4 sekunde :-\
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2013, 22:54:06 »
Jučer je padala kiša i to je "iznenadilo" Audi danas(nisu imali ritam/brzinu kji su imali u FPu).....pretpostavljam da su sada došli na svoje...

a i sama  Toyota je izjavila nedavno da je nerealno očekivati pobjede(smanjili/usporili su razvoj bolida)

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2013, 10:00:23 »
Na kraju je Audi pobijedio s nekih pola minute nad br. 8 Toyotom, gledao do kraja. Ali oni downshiftovi kod AF Corse Ferkana :D
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2013, 18:42:46 »
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/110202

The FIA GT Series finale in Azerbaijan has been postponed from October to November, it has been confirmed.

Series promoter the SRO Group has announced that the new date for the race on the streets of Baku, the country's capital, will be November 23/24 as predicted.

The SRO's statement said that the event have been moved back from October 19/20 due to "unexpected circumstances".

Race promoter Renaud Jeanfils explained to AUTOSPORT earlier this week that there had been delays constructing street circuit, which will be approximately 2.7 miles in length, as a result of the need to insert a number of chicanes along its length.

"Our plans are for a fast street circuit and it has been decided that we need some chicanes," he said. "We want to do everything in the safest possible way and for this we need more time."

SRO is aiming for a 30-car entry in Azerbaijan. It plans to take 24 cars from FIA GTs and a number of invited entries, including title-winning teams from the Blancpain Endurance Series and the British GT Championship.

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2013, 00:17:54 »

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2013, 19:52:34 »
Audi 2014 LMP1 contender

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2013, 14:50:06 »
2014 Porsche LMP1 919 Hybrid-to mu je službeno ime

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2013, 18:09:36 »
ugly mf

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2013, 18:15:14 »
Samo da ne bude u RB bojama,jbt gdjegot pogledam jebeni red bull.......pun kurac ih je više  :P

Offline grozni2

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID- ivekh
« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2013, 00:09:09 »

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2013, 19:27:47 »
malo o novom audiu

http://www.racecar-engineering.com/cars/audi-lmp14/

The new car features a V6 TDI engine which is said to be ‘all new’ and not an evolution of the existing 3.7 litre unit raced in both of the previous R18′s. The front mounted electric motor concept carries over from the 2013 car but the MGU itself is also new. In addition to the front motor the car features a 2014 F1 style ‘electronic turbo-compound’ layout. Energy storage is once again in the form of a flywheel though scaled up. Something that comes as a surprise as many did not believe that the technology could be scaled up adequately. It could be that Audi is not using the full 8MJ allowed, indeed it is suspected that the car is using a 4MJ hybrid system.

As in the past, a Motor-Generator-Unit (MGU), during braking events, recovers kinetic energy at the front axle, which flows into a flywheel energy storage system. For the first time, the turbocharger of the internal combustion engine is linked to an electrical machine, which makes it possible to convert the thermal energy of the exhaust gas flow into electric energy – for instance when the boost pressure limit has been reached. This energy also flows into the flywheel energy storage system. When the car accelerates, the stored energy can either flow back to the MGU at the front axle or to the innovative electric turbocharger, depending on the operating strategy.

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2014, 14:49:14 »

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2015, 12:15:34 »
Kubica testirao danas GT3 Hurracana... Mozda cilja na prijelaz?
"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Ayrton Senna

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #103 on: March 25, 2015, 22:46:33 »
Potvrdjeno.

Kubica vozi GT3 utrku sa Hurracanom u Monzi. Kruze glasine da ako bude ok proslo da bi mogao odvoziti i vise od jedne utrke. Radujem se Monzi wuhuuu!
"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Ayrton Senna

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2015, 02:27:30 »
I dalje ne mogu shvatiti čemu leteći startovi u utrkama....

AusGT HUGE Start Crash Race 3 | AusGT - Adelaide 2015