Author Topic: DriveClub  (Read 192030 times)

Offline Ljubusak

• Nordschleife Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID Ljubusak
Re: DriveClub
« Reply #615 on: April 01, 2015, 17:53:14 »
STRAST: Snažna emocija koja potpuno ovlada čovjekovim raspoloženjem.
Često se pojavljuje kod igranja Gran Turismo

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #616 on: April 02, 2015, 12:23:23 »
Ta igra s YT kompresijom stvarno izgleda kao prava snimka :)

Offline grozni2

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID- ivekh
« Reply #617 on: April 02, 2015, 13:41:45 »
Jos da vozi sa bumpera ili kokpita...

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #618 on: April 07, 2015, 13:28:42 »
We are rolling out major updates to the DRIVECLUB servers today to improve perfromance and stability for all aspects of online play.

The servers will be unavailable from 11am BST while this happens and the work is expected to take up to 8hrs. You can still play the game offline during this time.

Apologies for any inconvenience this causes and thank you for your patience while we continue working to improve the game.

Offline hendrix

• GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
  • PSN ID: Roni-HR
« Reply #619 on: April 14, 2015, 15:21:37 »
Ferrari''Company that produces dreams''

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN_ID: Dzidza1978
« Reply #620 on: April 14, 2015, 15:35:09 »
;D

https://youtu.be/g3ZDwyNi4ig

Veceras vozit samo ferraije, još samo 25 evenata za odvozit do moje prve i zadnje platine :-).
PSN_ID: Dzidza1978

Offline hendrix

• GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
« Reply #621 on: April 14, 2015, 15:55:15 »
Obožavam njihov izbor autiju. Još imam par osobnih favorita koje bi volio vidjet, ali kako stvari stoje, mislim da ću ih i vidjet  :) (Megane RS, Focus RS, Golf 7 R, Audi RS7, BMW M6 Gran Coupe, BMW i8, Nissan GTR Nismo, Subaru Impreza STi, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X, Nissan 370Z Nismo,Mercedes-Benz CLS AMG, C AMG, E AMG, S AMG...eto to su neki  :) ) + bi volio još od customizacije da se mogu farbat felge  ;D

Edit: LaFerrari je free auto

Offline hendrix

• GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
« Reply #622 on: April 16, 2015, 00:15:30 »
@Driveclub: It's separate from the Season Pass and there will still be a free car this month.

LaFerrari je auto zasebno za sebe. DLC dolazi zasebno i imat ce jos jedan besplatni auto + ostali auti kao dio season passa (5+1 valjda kao i do sada)

Offline hendrix

• GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
« Reply #623 on: April 20, 2015, 16:42:03 »
Evo jedan moji novi video na kanalu  :)

Renault Alpine A110-50

https://youtu.be/tqYNtTMrrxw

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #624 on: April 20, 2015, 18:19:46 »
Update 1.14 is coming tomorrow!

Alongside lots of new options requested by players the latest DRIVECLUB™ update will add a free new Tour, Multiplayer Replays and one of the most exclusive cars in the world - the Ferrari LaFerrari.

Full details of Update 1.14 follow:

» Adds the Ferrari LaFerrari to your Garage! Complete Rank 5 of the "Ferrari Owners Club" Driver Accolade to earn access to this car for use in all areas of the game.
» Adds the Startline Tour. All new players will now jump into a brand new Tour when they first play the game called Startline.
» The Startline Tour is available for free and features 11 events and 45 objectives. This Tour mainly serve as a varied and well balanced introduction to DRIVECLUB and is based on some of the most popular and entertaining events from elsewhere in the game.
» Adds Multiplayer Race Replays to the game. You can now save a Replay at the end of any Multiplayer Race and view it later from the Replays menu.
» Adds a new Audio Settings option to change the acoustic settings for all cockpit cameras, so that you can change between internally recorded sound or externally recorded sound.
» Adds a new Single Event option to set "Time Of Day" for a Single Event to half past every hour as well as on the hour.
» Adds a new Single Event option to change the number of laps in a Race to any number from 1 to 25 laps.
» Adds a new Controller Settings option to allow adjustment of the steering lock rotation angle on all supported steering wheels.
» Includes general improvements to the game for better performance, stability and usability.

Update 1.14 Add-ons (coming to PlayStation®Store April 28-30):

» The Rimac Automobili Concept_One, coming to PlayStation®Store as a free download.  ;D
» The Turbocharged Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a Season Pass add-on (and also available to buy separately).
» The Turbocharged Car Pack includes: Ferrari F40, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, Dodge Charger SRT8, Jaguar XKR-S Coupé and Volkswagen Design Vision GTI.
» The Turbocharged Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
» The Turbocharged Tour Pack includes a special bonus Livery, awarded when you collect 45/45 stars.
» The Evolution Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a Season Pass add-on (and also available to buy separately).
» The Evolution Tour Pack includes 12 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
» The Evolution Tour Pack includes a special bonus Livery, awarded when you collect 45/45 stars.
» 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.

Important developments to be aware of (coming after 1.14):

» More server upgrades: We are continuing to make the server changes required to improve online performance and enable the release of the PS+ Edition and the DRIVECLUB companion app. We will have more news on this soon.
» Extra ranks and rewards are coming (beyond Level 55): We are planning to bring more on a monthly basis.
» There's a new SHAREfactory™ Theme for DRIVECLUB which you can download for free from PlayStation®Store. It's out today in Europe and coming on Apr 23rd in Asia & Apr 27th in America.
» More Game Updates! Please keep sharing your feedback about DRIVECLUB with us to help the game continue to evolve around you.

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #625 on: April 20, 2015, 18:51:17 »
Rimac... opalaaaaa! :)

Još odlićn što je free :)
"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Ayrton Senna

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #626 on: May 15, 2015, 12:59:03 »
https://youtube.com/devicesupport

Details of Game Update 1.15:

» New Driver Levels: You can now reach Level 55 and each new level has a reward.
» New menu images to show off some of the best ‪#‎PS4share‬ pictures created by DRIVECLUB players.
» A new option to toggle the entire On-Screen Display on and off while you race, without pausing.
» Statistics have been added for all cars from Expansion Packs and free downloads.
» Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.

Update 1.15 Add-ons will be available for download from PlayStation®Store on May 26 (Europe, America, Japan) & May 27 (Asia):

» Adds support for the DS Survolt, coming to PlayStation®Store as a free download.
» Adds support for the Lamborghini Icons Expansion Pack (coming to PlayStation®Store May 26-27).
» The Lamborghini Icons Car Pack includes: Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, Lamborghini Reventón, Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 Super Veloce and Lamborghini Diablo Super Veloce.
» The Lamborghini Icons Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
» Earn every star in the Lamborghini Icons Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
» Adds support for the Torque Tour Pack which includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
» Earn every star in the Torque Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
» Adds support for 2 new livery packs and each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.

Important developments to be aware of (coming after 1.15):

» More server upgrades: Enhancing connectivity for all players and making the required changes to enable the release of the PS+ Edition and DRIVECLUB companion app.
» Private lobbies: Development of Private Lobbies for Multiplayer is ongoing alongside development of server improvements.
» New Driver levels: More will be added each month with new rewards for every level.
» Big improvements to challenges: To make them easier to use and to improve server performance further.
» New Accolades: For Japan & new manufacturers.
» More Cars & Tours: The Season Pass runs to July and we have more popular cars and manufacturers coming to DRIVECLUB!
» More Game Updates: With improvements based on your feedback! Please keep sharing your thoughts with us to help the game continue to evolve around you.

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #627 on: June 15, 2015, 21:42:04 »
! No longer available

Offline hendrix

• GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
« Reply #628 on: June 30, 2015, 13:15:37 »
Moram se pohvalit malo  :)

Čak se i Paulu Rustchynskom sviđa moj video. Retwittao ga je na svom Twitteru.

Evo i video. Pa kome se sviđa bilo bi lijepo da mi lajka i ako ga zanima dalje nek suscribe-a  :) Hvala  :)

https://youtu.be/BVaLrScfsWo

Offline maliDjuro

• Anime Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #629 on: June 30, 2015, 23:00:44 »
Štreber!   :P
Nikad nije kasno za sretno djetinjstvo, samo, što si stariji, igračke su skuplje.