Author Topic: DriveClub  (Read 192122 times)

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: DriveClub
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2013, 16:59:01 »
Preorder i dobivas >

DRIVECLUB - Pre-Order Offer - McLaren Pack

DRIVECLUB - Pre-Order Offer - Mercedes SLS AMG Pack

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2013, 16:59:12 »
DRIVECLUB - Pre-Order Offer - RUF Pack

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2013, 22:36:10 »
Evo ga, nove slike i detalji o igri:

KEY FEATURES:

•   Join A Club – Get more by playing within a Club. Gain access to more races, special challenges and events by joining a Club. Join an existing Club or create your own to team up with ~12 drivers and get more in-game currency and earn bonuses. Everything they do helps you, and everything you do helps them achieve more. Unite together and represent your Club with customized team colors and logos for your cars.
•   Take on Challenges – Constant and varied challenges keep the game feeling fresh and unique, offering pick-up-and-play gaming experience to suit every player’s lifestyle. Every section of every track offers a new opportunity to face-off with your Clubmates and rivals, so there’s always something to play for. Overdrive, and earn fame for your Club by beating recent times, high speed records or pulling off incredible drifts. Then create custom challenges to take on your friends and rival Clubs for fun, or up the ante by wagering on the outcome.
•   Immersive Driving Experience – Every detail of high-speed racing has been painstakingly recreated to give you an authentic and thrilling first person driving experience. Feel every inch of the road beneath your tires, the thunderous roar of the engine and the rush of adrenaline coursing through your veins as your knuckles whiten on the steering-wheel.
•   #DRIVECLUBLIVE - There’s always something new to do and big rewards to play for. Take on individual challenges where you can go at it alone and earn prizes for yourself, race in special events with Clubs around the world, or enter weekly tournaments to see who the ultimate driver behind the wheel is.
•   The World’s Coolest Cars – Hand-picked for their power and beauty, each car in DRIVECLUB is a pure pleasure to drive, recreated with an insane level of detail and accuracy both inside and out. Personally customize the cars in your garage to show off your unique look or represent your Club’s colors out on the track. Take care not to get your paint-work scraped and carbon fiber chassis torn in high-speed collisions.
•   Stunning Real-World Locations – Inspired by real-world roads from diverse regions across the globe, the racing tracks in DRIVECLUB present a variety of different challenges for every driver. Practice technical maneuvers on the open, fast-paced freeways of Canada, check your reflexes on the unpredictable UK roadways, or sharpen your high-speed steering skills on the mountain and dust-filled roads in India. 
•   Stay Connected with the DRIVECLUB Partner App – No matter where you are in the world, you and your friends can stay connected 24/7 with the iOS and Android DRIVECLUB app. Keep pace with your teammates performance, watch the races live as they happen, set and send challenges, plus check out all of the latest and greatest from the DRIVECLUB world.

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2013, 08:40:38 »
Izgleda odlično, baš me zanima konačan rezultat i vozni model. S druge strane, auti su fuj, osim možda Maseratti GT, meni se od raznih Gumperta, Koenigssega i uglavnom svih tih novih generikusa diže želudac. Hoću one stare, što idu brm-brm i skaču po cesti, ne space shuttleove bez duše.

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2013, 21:57:20 »
Evo prvi direct-feed video s gamescoma > snimljeno u 720p/30fps (igra ce ic u 1080p/ciljaju na 60fps)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=168542586664785&set=vb.423631211054578&type=2&theater

Fantasticno izgleda, detalji oko "staze" su stvarno vrh.. I fizika izgleda jako dobro..

EDIT:

Nadam se da se zajebavaju s ovim, pa nije ovo sluzbeni volan ili ?? Sva sreca da svi PS3 volani rade >

http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_UK/press/thrustmaster-unveils-first-official-wheel-playstation-4-t80-driveclub-edition

Izgleda jako lose....

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN_ID: Dzidza1978
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2013, 22:14:58 »
Zasto izgleda lose, to je u domeni dfgt-a.
PSN_ID: Dzidza1978

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2013, 22:34:08 »
Zasto izgleda lose, to je u domeni dfgt-a.

Ajde da bar bude tako, nigdje se ne spominje jel uopce ima FF motor i 900°, a iako su oba volana plasticna dfgt mi izgleda duplo skuplje...

Sensations provided by the T80 - DRIVECLUB Edition are also incredibly lifelike, thanks to the wheel’s realistic linear resistance with automatic re-centering via Thrustmaster’s exclusive Bungee Cord technology.

??

^ WTF does that even mean ::)

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2013, 22:39:09 »
Znači da ima feder koji vraća volan u sredinu. Revolucija jebena.

Offline turok

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID t_urok99
« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2013, 23:25:58 »
Nekad je Evolution radio prekrasan i predobar WRC na PS2,DC mi sad izgleda odlična utjeha za čekanje GT? na PS4.

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2013, 11:26:14 »
Thrustmaster briljira kao i uvijek... ili šrot ili najskuplje. I uvijek bez kože... makar i imitacije.

Nema jebene šanse da naprave nešto u sredini za normalne kupce ::)

I dalje se nadam da će napraviti nekakav taj mid range volan za GT6

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2013, 21:31:54 »

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2013, 21:44:04 »

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2013, 21:34:35 »
You asked for it, we're listening. On Friday afternoon we'll share a new direct feed video - a Time Trial at Night in Chile, driving the beautiful Audi R8 V10 Plus!

It gets much darker... ;)

The video tomorrow does not have any music. Just engine audio! In the game you can choose to have music on or off.

This image is grabbed from the video, which is why it's blurry.

We wanted to show you a video with the game's on-screen display and soundtrack turned off, so that's what this is.

Ovdje ima za download HQ 1080p direct feed video s Gamescoma pa pogledajte >

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_high_quality_videos_of_driveclub-14585_en.html

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2013, 08:36:44 »
“While you can’t modify the car with aftermarket parts, you can customize the look of your car to show off your own unique style or share a design to represent your club.”
On fog: “It is unique every time. On the occasions when the clouds roll in and you can only see the tips of those mountains… and the cars in front are casting long shadows towards you as the sun rises from the horizon… and you’re breezing through it all 150mph… it’s utterly sensational!”
“The game is still in development and will continue to look better and smoother day on day until you get your hands on it. We will keep up to speed with how it progresses, showing you more and more up to launch.”
“It’s not open-world. DriveClub features a stunning mix of road circuits, point-to-point roads and race tracks from a variety of countries around the globe.”
“You can play every track at any time of day
. In the video you’ll see tomorrow the time of day is accelerated x30, which is something you can set-up in the game too per race. Rain isn’t being developed for launch.”
“The video tomorrow does not have any music. Just engine audio! In the game you can choose to have music on or off.”

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik