Author Topic: GRAN TURISMO 6 • Zavrsna pre-release chat-tema #4 • DAY ONE  (Read 85942 times)

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Dakle, danas je poceo dvodnevni GT6 Launch Event u Rondi i evo vijesti:

THE SPIRIT OF RACING RETURNS: GRAN TURISMO® 6 LAUNCHES EXCLUSIVELY ON PLAYSTATION®3

Gran Turismo 6 Delivers Most Anticipated Racing Experience of the Year

Ronda, Spain, 02 December 2013: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe today announced the worldwide release of Gran Turismo®6 (GT6™), the latest iteration of the best-selling PlayStation® franchise available exclusively for PlayStation®3. Polyphony Digital Inc., developer of ‘the real driving simulator’, has delivered the most authentic experience to date to celebrate the franchise’s 15th Anniversary. Complete with the most realistic physics engine and massive online functionality, GT6 offers a staggering collection of more than 1,200 of the world’s best cars and 37 tracks, featuring seven new venues that include the iconic Silverstone Circuit, Australia’s Mount Panorama and Spain’s Ascari Race Resort.

A full list of new features included in Gran Turismo 6 was outlined to European media by Gran Turismo creator, and President of Polyphony Digital Inc., Kazunori Yamauchi, at a special launch event held in the historic City of Ronda. Included in Yamauchi-san’s presentation were models of an exciting new collaboration with Red Bull, in the shape of the Red Bull X2014 series, as well as sketches of a number of new Vision Gran Turismo concepts produced in collaboration with major automotive partners and set to drive the future of automotive design.

“It’s incredible to see what we have accomplished in the last 15 years, but we’re not done innovating yet,” said Kazunori Yamauchi. “Gran Turismo began with an idea that we could carve a new type of racing game that pushes the boundaries of realism while inspiring the devotion of car enthusiasts around the world. To see how the franchise has evolved since then into a true automotive brand fuels Polyphony to continue defining and transforming the genre with games like Gran Turismo 6.”

Gran Turismo 6 delivers the most complete and expansive racing game on any console. Highlights of the new game revealed by Yamauchi-san include:

•   Expansive Roster of Cars – More than 1,200 cars in total and over 120 new cars added to the line-up in GT6. Fans can expect an even greater selection of cars included in the game including historic cars, road cars and the latest race cars from popular series such as the FIA GT3, Le Mans Series, World Rally Championship and Nascar. For an out-of-this-world experience, players of Gran Turismo 6 will also be able to unlock a special event featuring the unique Lunar Rover vehicle.
•   World Famous Circuits – From the Nürburgring to the beautiful scenery of Andalucia, to a neon-lit original Kart course, Gran Turismo continues to recreate wonderful tracks, adding brand-new, real-world tracks such as Silverstone Circuit, Ascari Race Resort, Goodwood Hillclimb, Willow Springs International Raceway,  Brands Hatch and Australia’s Bathurst Mount Panorama circuit as well as original circuits including Gran Turismo Arena, Matterhorn and a revised Apricot Hill Raceway.
•   Riveting Online Gameplay – Players of Gran Turismo 6 will be able to participate in online races and communicate with players from all over the world in the network rooms. An forthcoming update will also add a community feature that is compatible with mobile devices.
•   The latest technology for the ultimate experience – New dynamics, achieved through an innovative partnership with leading tyre manufacturer Yokohama and race suspension experts KW, combine with improved aerodynamics, adaptive tessellation and a greatly enhanced HDR rendering engine to give GT6 the best and most accurate feeling yet.
•   All-new user interface – A totally redesigned user interface will make GranTurismo 6 easy to navigate, intuitive and more social.
•   Regular updates will enhance and expand Gran Turismo 6 – while the day one experience of Gran Turismo 6 will be stunning, the game is set to evolve and develop with regular updates adding new features, functions, cars, tracks and other content.

•   Driving the Future: Vision Gran Turismo – Polyphony Digital has agreements in place with 28 global automotive and other brands to create new car projects under the innovative Vision Gran Turismo initiative, underlining Gran Turismo’s unique standing in the automotive world. With Mercedes-Benz having already revealed a full-scale model of its AMG Vision Gran Turismo car two weeks ago at the LA Auto Show, a number of new teaser sketches have been revealed by Yamauchi-san. The programme celebrates 15 years of Gran Turismo and owners of GT6 can look forward to being the first to try cars that represent the future of driving. The list of participating companies includes: Alfa Romeo, Alpine, Aston Martin, Audi, Bertone, BMW, Daihatsu, Ford, GM, Hyundai, Honda, Infiniti, Italdesign, Jordan, Lamborghini, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nike, Nissan, Peugeot, Subaru, SRT(Chrysler), Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen, Zagato.
•   GT Academy: 5 years of success - First developed in 2008 as an unprecedented collaboration with Nissan to unearth real racing talent from Gran Turismo gamers and turn them into professional racers, GT Academy has spawned a slew of successful champions.On hand to help celebrate the launch of Gran Turismo 6 were the first ever Champion, Spain’s Lucas Ordoñez, 2011 European winner Wolgang Reip and the latest European recruit, Miguel Faisca from Portugal. As if to highlight the success of the programme, Ordoñez flew in from an important overseas test for Nissan, Reip from competing in the final round of the World Endurance Championship, while single-seater racer Jann Mardenborough, champion in 2011, was unavailable due to team commitments.
•   BMW M4 Coupé to come to life in Gran Turismo®6 – Present at Ronda and Ascari Race Resort for the launch of Gran Turismo 6 was a camouflaged version of the yet-to-be-launched BMW M4 Coupé. The stunning new car – shown publicly only as a concept until now - will go on sale in 2014. Thanks to an innovative collaboration with BMW M GmbH, Polyphony Digital enjoyed unprecedented early access to the car during its development phase in order to meticulously recreate the M4 Coupé for Gran Turismo 6. It will be made available through a free update shortly after the release of GT6, allowing car enthusiasts around the world to drive it before it arrives in BMW showrooms. More news on the unveiling is expected soon!
•   Red Bull X Series revealed – Following on from the popular collaboration with Red Bull, revealed at the launch of GT5, that spawned the Adrian Newey-designed ultimate race car, the Red Bull X2010, Gran Turismo 6 will go even further by featuring three new Red Bull cars: the Red Bull X2014 Fan car (X2014/F), the Red Bull X2014 Standard car (X2014/S) and the Red Bull X2014 Junior car (X2014/J). These three cars were designed by Polyphony Digital Inc. in collaboration with Adrian Newey, Chief Technical Officer of four-time F1 champions Red Bull Racing.

Marking the excitement around the launch of Gran Turismo 6 was a very special honour. Following the presentation of the new game, Ronda’s mayor revealed that one of the city’s historic streets has been named ‘Paseo de Kazunori Yamauchi’.

Gran Turismo 6 is available at retailers from 6 December, 2013 priced at €69.99 for the Standard Edition and €79.99 for the Anniversary Edition.

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Vision GT teasers - svi ovi automobili bit ce besplatan DLC kroz mjesece koji dolaze, a zasad ih je najavljeno 28

Prvi vec u petak dolazi Mercedes AMG Concept.

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
A evo i nama prve slike za buduci online lobby:

Evidentno mogucnost odvojenog zadavanja vremena trajanja kvalifikacija, a koje ce jos opcije biti to bi trebali saznati za jos koji dan. I ono sto mi se najvise svidja, stvarno ime i prezime kao ime vozaca - naime, GT6 na pocetku igre pita da se upisu ime i prezime koje se onda koriste u igri i za offline karijeru i za online (da se kao u GT5 ne voze svi s normalnim inicijalom i prezimenom, a do njih Xxx_quickscopemastercro_xxX), skroz gentlemenska fora. Sad cemo napokon imati priliku voziti s pravim imenima i prezimenima, pa da se jos bolje i pravilnije upoznamo :)

Sluzbena GT stranica sa svim informacijama i jos slika: www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_1155354.html

GTPlanet izvjestaj iz Ronde by Jordan: www.gtplanet.net

BTW Na sluzbenim SCEE PRESS stranicama danas je potavljen i zanimljiv dokument, ne znam kakve on ima veze, ali trebao bi imati neke sigurno - naime, radi se o dokumentu koji u detalje opisuje Senninu karijeru vezanu uz Lotusov legendarni bolid, pod naslovom "1985 Lotus type 97T - Senna’s First GP Win". Zasto je taj tekst tamo? :)

Jos par dana.

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik

Hmm, Sennina formula 8) Davore poludiii!
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
A i to se zagubilo medju svim objavama danas, Gran Turismo dobio i sluzbenu ulicu pored staze Bathurst.

Gran Turismo® Drive unveiled at Australia’s Home of Motor Racing
Australian Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit, Bathurst, honors Gran Turismo® franchise with road naming ceremony

Sydney, 3 December, 2013 – Sony Computer Entertainment Australia (SCE Aust.) and The City of Bathurst have today unveiled Gran Turismo® Drive at Australia’s home of motorsport, Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit, ahead of the launch of the latest installment in the Gran Turismo® franchise, Gran Turismo®6 (GT6™), on 6th December 2013 which includes the famous circuit.

The official naming of a local road as Gran Turismo Drive pays testament to the iconic and detailed recreation of the Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit in this year’s Gran Turismo 6. Fans of the franchise will be able to visit the historical circuit and walk down the internal circuit road during special events, flanked by the control tower and sitting directly behind the famous pit garages.

Racing veteran and gamer Shane Jacobson took the honor of officially opening Gran Turismo Drive to the public alongside the Mayor of Bathurst, Cr Gary Rush, in a ceremony that acknowledged the legacy of the circuit and its most recent immortalization in the blockbuster racing franchise

Gran Turismo 6 will also form part of a new interactive exhibition and be added to the memorabilia collection within the National Motor Racing Museum. Celebrating the commitment from the development team at Polyphony Digital Inc. in sensitively and tirelessly recreating the circuit for PlayStation®3 owners around the world, the museum will encourage all visitors to try their hand at driving the circuit in a fully immersive gaming experience.

“We are extremely proud to be acknowledged by the City of Bathurst for the years of dedication we have invested in recreating Mount Panorama in Gran Turismo 6.” said Kazunori Yamauchi, the Gran Turismo creator and President of Polyphony Digital Inc. “Since its inception 15 years ago, Gran Turismo has listened to fan feedback and added extra features so that we now offer 1200 cars and 33 circuits from all across the world. It seems only right that the legendary Mount Panorama circuit is included as fans will now have a chance to drive one of the toughest tracks out there. With Mount Panorama immortalized in the Gran Turismo series, it is now truly remarkable to see GT immortalized on The Mount itself.”

“Driving a lap of our world famous motor racing circuit is a life changing experience for those who have the chance and Bathurst Regional Council is very excited about opening up the Mount Panorama experience through the launch of Gran Turismo 6 this week” said Gary Rush, Mayor of Bathurst. “As custodians of a unique collection of the motor racing history of Mount Panorama at the National Motor Racing Museum, this partnership with Sony PlayStation is a great example of the how Council is always looking for new and innovative ways to interpret the Mount Panorama experience to the world.” Cr Rush continued, “Mount Panorama is a very special part of the history of Bathurst which will celebrate 200 years as a European settlement in 2015 and this event opens up the opportunity for a new worldwide audience of fans to experience this special place - especially as we believe we are the first council in Australia to name a road after a videogame franchise.”

Offline grozni2

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID- ivekh
znači počelo mi se dešavat ono kaj je stinger rekel,a to je da se budim u isčekivanju

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Evidentno mogucnost odvojenog zadavanja vremena trajanja kvalifikacija, a koje ce jos opcije biti to bi trebali saznati za jos koji dan.

I mjenjanje naziva sobe će se moći raditi direktno iz lobbyja

A i odmah piše što tko vozi, a ne da se smjenjuje kao prije sa imenom ::)

Offline Duvorynn

• GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
Kako kisa pada?....SITNOOOOOO!!!
Either snow, sun or rainy day, FAIR PLAY forever and all the way.

You don't know the true meaning of speed if you didn't travel faster than sound!!!

PSN-ID: Duvorynn
Xbox Live: Duvorynn

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
A evo, sad kopam po sluzbenom sajtu, dosta vijesti je tamo zakopano, ali nije se jos prokuzilo.

Dakle, od petka (cetvrtka nadam se :)) odmah su dostupni Online Racing (privatni i otvoreni lobbiji) i Seasonal Eventi.

Open Lobby
It is possible to create an open room for up to 16 players to enjoy online racing. You can either create your own room or join an existing room. Now it is also possible to set up multiple races in sequence.

Seasonal Events
These are official races, Time Trials, and Drift Trial events that will be distributed online for limited periods of time. In-game credits are awarded according to the results of the race.

In Gran Turismo 6, features that were not supported officially in the previous title will now be included: open lobby time trials, drift trials and races with qualifying rounds are just a few examples. Users will also be able to create customised rooms tailored to their favourite play-style and these settings can be saved and shared with others.
Being able to set-up a room with your favourite settings easily, and being able to share it immediately with other users are only examples of the "new instruments" that will be featured in the new title.

Ovo je nova slika interfejsa prije kreacije same sobe.

A sve ovo dalje dolazi kroz updejt nekad nakon izlaska:

http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/products/gt6/

Offline Kimi

• The Gentleman
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN id: KimiHR
Vidim da su dotjerali i listu auta. Sada uz sve aute stoji ikonica . Na popisu je ponovo i Delta Wing iz 2012. ali sada i model 2013.
A dodani su i Acura NSX CONCEPT '13 i Honda NSX CONCEPT '13. , Lexus LFA Nürburgring Package '12 , Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo, Toyota GAZOO Racing TOYOTA 86 #166 '12 . Kao i 4 WRC auta koja su bila u GT5

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: GRAN TURISMO 6 • Zavrsna pre-release chat-tema #4 • JOS PAR DANA
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 22:54:24 »

Nekako mi se čak i čini da je dobro što će se toliko stvari dodavati s updateima. Ono, da nas ne razmaze u samom startu :)

Uglavnom, biti će ovo dug vikend

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik

Offline hendrix

• GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
  • PSN ID: Roni-HR
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2013, 23:32:34 »
Jako jako dobro :) Nije mi ni malo žao što sam odlučio poslušat savjete vaše i preći sa Xboxa i Forza na Gran Turismo. Sad vidim da nisam pogriješio :)

Ferrari''Company that produces dreams''

Offline toni_cro

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID: toni_cro
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2013, 23:33:05 »

Uglavnom, biti će ovo dug vikend

baš tako, sretan i tužan što u ponedjeljak počinjem raditi na novom poslu...bemti pare šta ne mogu rasti na nekom stablu ;D
www.motori.hr

if in doubt, go flat out

Offline Tomivav

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID: Tomivav
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2013, 23:55:02 »
Preludo.

Morat ću si počet organizirat vrijeme, a ne sve radit zbrda zdola, kako bi mogao što više uživati u ovom čudu.
“While racing the 24 hours of Nurburgring, you can smell people’s barbecues — we couldn’t recreate that.” — Kazunori Yamauchi