Author Topic: 2014 World Endurance Championship  (Read 108346 times)

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: 2014 World Endurance Championship
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2014, 21:42:27 »
8)

Sjajne vijesti, vise sam nahajpan na WEC nego na F1.

Ma nema šanse kad znaš da će apsolutni cirkus biti u F1. Ne samo krepavanje turbaka, nego sva pusta pravila o izdržljivosti dijelova itd. Masu, masu vozača će dobivati 10 mjesta niže start. Mislim da će svaku trku biti bar jedna kazna.  :-\
"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Ayrton Senna

Offline Troma

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID: martin_troma
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2014, 21:48:20 »
Sve bi to bilo ok da su gume normalne, a ne ovo sta sad imamo. Bilo je prije 30 godina gro odustajanja po utrci pa opet slovi kao jedna od, ako ne i najbolja era F1.
Finally, in one sentence, what did Formula One mean to you Mark?
Tricky... It was precision. It was the pinnacle.

Offline toni_cro

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID: toni_cro
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2014, 22:28:10 »
št nije daytona 24h ovaj vikend??

jel to spada u wec?
www.motori.hr

if in doubt, go flat out

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2014, 22:44:29 »
Je, ovaj je vikend ali je to samo za americane, ne spada ipak u WEC, ne znam zasto. Sad cu napraviti temu za dogdaje u 2014.

EDIT:
 http://gtsurgeons.com/forum/index.php?topic=1331.new#new
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline Troma

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2014, 00:11:35 »
Budem stavio tu stream kad nadem, slobodno i vi bacite stream ako nadete

Prosle godine sam malo gledao, drugaciji su prototipi, ali su vozili vecinom vozaci iz WEC tako da je bilo zabavno :)

Offline Mr.Steady

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN iD: Jura69
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2014, 02:20:21 »
Mislis na ove prototipove? http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daytona_Prototype

Vec sam bio prije prolisto o njima, nesto su po performansama ko lmp2 ili malo ispod i nekim ogranicenjima poput motora, interesantno je da se mogu u gt300 natjecat.

Odgledo sam par trka ulgavnom highlightove kad na motors tv bude, posteno se ganjaju.
beep beep im a jeep!

GT5 Gamercards

Offline Troma

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2014, 16:47:28 »
Da :)

Offline toni_cro

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
www.motori.hr

if in doubt, go flat out

Offline toni_cro

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2014, 15:54:24 »

sudar jučer, živi su obojica uz pokoju slomljenu kost

ferrari opet ;D imao je nekih problema pa se vukao na stazi ovaj u prototipu kad je krneuo obilaziti onaj drugi auti nije ga vidio i zatukao se u njega 200+ na sat
www.motori.hr

if in doubt, go flat out

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2014, 16:04:47 »
U jebote :o

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2014, 16:08:09 »
A ja isao ponavljati sudar dok nisam skuzio da je blesan ponovio pet puta ;D
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2014, 16:50:59 »
The Art of the Pit Stop.

Offline Mr.Steady

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN iD: Jura69
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2014, 18:46:42 »
uvijek ferrari u takvim sudarima, ovi što vole teorije zavjere uživaju valjda.

podsjeća me to na ovaj red bull event u gt6 gdje ai ima tendenciju usporavat/kočit previše pa posvuda i samo ko raketa blam zaljepit se u njih...
beep beep im a jeep!

GT5 Gamercards

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2014, 14:31:14 »

Toyota has finally dropped the first details on its new Le Mans prototype for its campaign in the premier LMP1 category of the 2014 World Endurance Championship and the series highlight, the 2014 Hours of Le Mans. After returning to top-level endurance racing two years ago with its TS030 Hybrid, Toyota is now in the process of developing a new car, the TS040 Hybrid.

Today, the Japanese automaker released the first photos of the TS040, although they don’t reveal all that much. The car sticks with a gasoline-electric drivetrain but now there’s an electric motor on the front axle, making it a through-the-road hybrid, much like its Audi R18 e-tron quattro and Porsche 919 Hybrid rivals. Yes, unlike the rear-wheel-drive TS030, the TS040 will benefit from all-wheel-drive traction. The TS040 Hybrid stands apart, though, due to its V-8 engine. In contrast, Audi is utilizing a turbodiesel V-6 and Porsche has gone with a four-cylinder mill.

Toyota has selected an Aisin electric motor/generator for the front axle, in combination with a DENSO unit at the rear. Under deceleration, the two motor/generator units apply braking force in combination with traditional mechanical brakes to generate energy, which is transferred via a DENSO inverter to a Nisshinbo super-capacitor. During acceleration, the motor/generator units reverse their function, acting as drive systems to deliver a significant power boost.

Toyota’s TMG motorsport skunk works in Germany was once again responsible for designing, developing, manufacturing and building the chassis. TMG says the new chassis represents a major evolution on the TS030 design thanks to advanced aerodynamics and lightweight design. As the teasers reveal, the TS040 appears narrower; this is due to 2014 LMP1 regulations that call for 10-centimeter narrower cars.

The TS040’s first public appearance will come at the WEC official test session on March 28-29 when it will take to the track alongside the prototypes from Audi and Porsche for the first time. More details will be released prior to the test.

For the third consecutive year Toyota will field two cars in the WEC, with Alex Wurz, Nicolas Lapierre, Kazuki Nakajima, Anthony Davidson, Sébastien Buemi and Stéphane Sarrazin all returning as drivers.

For Toyota, participation in the WEC is fundamental to its leadership in hybrid technology. The TS040 Hybrid, like its predecessor, also serve as a real-life test bench for the automaker’s technology, which it plans to transfer to production cars, some of which are almost certain to be performance-oriented.

Offline Troma

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2014, 16:07:10 »
2 na 2 pa da vidimo koji ce bolje