Author Topic: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare  (Read 21298 times)

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
« on: May 02, 2014, 11:38:45 »
Release Date: 04.11.14

Platforme: X360, PS3, Xbox One, PS4, PC

Official Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Reveal Trailer

http://www.destructoid.com/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-leaked-see-the-first-video-and-images-274126.phtml

Nezna se puno informacija jel je predstavljanje trebalo bit u nedjelju? ja mislim, al je procurilo..

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 12:01:14 »
Iskreno se nadam da BF neće ići u ovome smjeru...

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 16:14:13 »
Kevin Spacey?
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline kizo_uzi_1

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • oštar pas
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 16:17:48 »
<=  <=  brz kao vjetar ,  žestok  kao vulkan !    ID ; PSN nick;  lega_rovinj      wrROOOooom !!  

Offline kizo_uzi_1

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • oštar pas
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 16:25:55 »
    Nezanam ,pušem od sad i na hladno poslje ovog zadnjeg nastavka ,iako sam protivnik futurizma ovako po filmiću čini mi se zanimljivim .

Jbg sve se igre okreću prema budućnosti i svemiru ,htio ili ne moram se navikavati na to i ona igra koja bude imala blaži prijelaz iz sadašnjosti u budučnost biti će moj favorit.
<=  <=  brz kao vjetar ,  žestok  kao vulkan !    ID ; PSN nick;  lega_rovinj      wrROOOooom !!  

Offline kengas

• 22ms
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID gtsurgeons.com
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 16:35:16 »
Nastavljam tradiciju...
Gt veteran superstar u penziji

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2014, 17:02:41 »
Call of Duty® - Superpower For Hire

Jos malo info >

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, developed by Sledgehammer Games (co-developers of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3), harnesses the first three-year, all next-gen development cycle in franchise history.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare envisions the powerful battlegrounds of the future, where both technology and tactics have evolved to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise. Delivering a stunning performance, Academy Award winning actor Kevin Spacey stars as Jonathan Irons – one of the most powerful men in the world – shaping this chilling vision of the future of war.

Power Changes Everything.

An Advanced World:

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare takes place in a plausible future in which technological progress and today’s military practices have converged with powerful consequences.
In this carefully researched and crafted vision of the future, Private Military Corporations (PMCs) have become the dominant armed forces for countless nations outsourcing their military needs, redrawing borders and rewriting the rules of war.
And Jonathan Irons, the founder and president of the world’s largest PMC - Atlas Corporation - is at the center of it all.

An Advanced Soldier:
Powerful exoskeletons evolve every aspect of a soldier’s battle readiness, enabling combatants to deploy with an advanced lethality and eliminating the need for specialization.
The introduction of this gameplay mechanic delivers enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed.
With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamers play Call of Duty across all modes.

An Advanced Arsenal:
Harnessing the power of next-gen platforms, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare brings players into the battlegrounds of the future by boasting a new hi-tech, advanced arsenal and ability set, arming players with all-new equipment, technology, perks, and vehicles like hoverbikes and highly specialized drones.
Players can also choose between standard ammunition and an all-new class of directed-energy weaponry that enables totally new gameplay dynamics.
And with exoskeletons delivering a massive force multiplier and unprecedented tactical freedom, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare evolves every firefight.

Sluzbeni cover >

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2014, 13:07:32 »
    Nezanam ,pušem od sad i na hladno poslje ovog zadnjeg nastavka ,iako sam protivnik futurizma ovako po filmiću čini mi se zanimljivim .

Jbg sve se igre okreću prema budućnosti i svemiru ,htio ili ne moram se navikavati na to i ona igra koja bude imala blaži prijelaz iz sadašnjosti u budučnost biti će moj favorit.

Ja igram samo SP, za MP nemam vremena ni znanja pa nema smisla da smetam. No, CoD serijal je po meni davno otišao u kurac, zadnje što je valjalo je MW 1 i 2, a trojka je tu čisto da dovrši priču. Ajde, i prvi BO može proći.

Drugog sam prestao na pola igrati, Ghost sumnjam da ću ikad, eventualno ako mi ga netko da besplatno pa da probam, ali upitno je da li bih ga završio.

Ovo što se prikazuje u AW mi je smiješno. Ljudi/roboti/kurci palci... nikad nisam bio ljubitelj toga. Al vidi se da će ovim pokušati konkurirati Titanfall-u ;D

I da, Kevin Spacey je onaj lik, sad je kul stavljati poznate glumce i igru

I da, video je naravno sa Xbox verzije jer je to ipak MS daje najviše para. Nadam se da BF neće otići u ovome smjeru

Offline kizo_uzi_1

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • oštar pas
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2014, 13:49:21 »
  Ma nije to toliko strašno futuristično kao npr.Destini ,uh prosto me je strah da ću tu igru igrati na silu, jer svi će je uzeti, a šta ću ja ?!,gledati u plafon?  :-\ ,igrati ću to ,kao da jedem loše skuhanu govedinu :P...

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2014, 23:19:56 »
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Coverage Trailer

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/05/04/june-cover-revealed-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare.aspx

Offline kengas

• 22ms
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID gtsurgeons.com
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 00:16:13 »
Ne igram SP, a o tome sta cu igrati MP sam odlucujem, ne "svi".    ;D
Gt veteran superstar u penziji

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2014, 16:40:51 »
Ma igracemo ga Kizo, bit ce super, budes vidio - posve drugacije od svega drugog sto si ikad igrao, ali u tome i jest car :)

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2014, 16:41:45 »
Amar, vječiti optimist ;D ;D ;D

Offline grozni2

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID- ivekh