Author Topic: GT6 • 1.12 Version Update  (Read 58924 times)

Offline Kimi

• The Gentleman
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN id: KimiHR
GT6 • 1.12 Version Update
« on: September 16, 2014, 07:31:07 »
    Last Update: 16/09/2014
Update Details 1.12 (484 MB)
    GT6 Updates

An update for Gran Turismo 6 has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:

Vision Gran Turismo
    The “Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo” has been released. The design concept FT-1 is honed to perfection in this rendition to enhance its features and designs required for pure racing competition.

After the update has been installed, the car can be purchased from the [Vision GT] option within the [CARS] section in "My Home". Alternatively, it is also possible to obtain the car by completing a lap (regardless of the lap time) in the new Seasonal Event, available only for a limited time.

Sierra Time Rally
    The “Sierra Time Rally” has been added to the [SPECIAL EVENTS] section in "My Home". In the first original long course “Circuito de la Sierra” modelled after the Ronda region of Spain, players will attempt to complete a lap around the course within the allotted time.

The time remaining can be extended by passing through the checkpoints, overtaking other cars will raise your combo level and your score will be calculated according to the distance driven. There are many other ways to increase your score, try to find them all!

Quick Match
    [Quick Match] has been added to the [ONLINE] section of "My Home". When the event is selected, players will automatically be matched to other players around the world for a quick and easy online race.

New vehicles have been introduced
    The following cars have been added to the [Dealerships] option within the [CARS] section of "My Home". You can also find these cars in the [Recommended Cars] option of the same section:

- Toyota FT-1 graphite
    - Nissan GT-R Nismo ’14(*)

*Players who participated in the “GT Academy 2014” Online Qualifiers will receive this car free of charge.

Additional Meters have been added
    It is now possible to install "Additional Meters" from the [Custom Parts] option within the [TUNING & SERVICING] section of "My Home". You can select up to 3 instruments to add from the following: "Boost Meter", "Water Temperature Gauge", "Oil Temperature Gauge", "Rev. Counter", "Speedometer", "Oil Pressure Gauge", "Voltmeter" and "Fuel Gauge".

Steering Controller support extended
    The Thrustmaster T300RS is now officially supported and fully compatible with Gran Turismo 6. It is possible to reassign the control keys from the [Steering Controller] category within the [Options] screen in the [MENU] (accessible by pressing the START button).

Force Feedback Strength can now be adjusted from the [Quick Menu]
    - The [Feedback Strength] value that could previously be adjusted only from the [Steering Characteristics] category within the [Options] screen in the [MENU] can now also be adjusted from the [Driving Options] of the "Quick Menu", displayed before a race starts.
    - Additionally, the strength of the force feedback previously adjustable only under [Feedback Strength] can now be adjusted independently with the [Force Feedback Max. Torque] and [Force Feedback Sensitivity] sliders: it is now possible to set the strength of the feedback during extreme cornering and the steering sensitivity when near the centred position independently.
    - Force feedback can now be adjusted on 200 degree lock-to-lock type controllers such as the Driving Force™ EX.

Other
    - The motor assist control for the Toyota TS030 Hybrid ’12 has been changed. Because the motor assist only works when the car is at full throttle (over 80%), the motor no longer comes into effect during partial throttle while cornering.

TOYOTA FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo: Unveiled

Offline toni_cro

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID: toni_cro
Re: GT6 • 1.12 Version Update
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 08:17:21 »
lijepo lijepo....
www.motori.hr

if in doubt, go flat out

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 10:11:19 »
Meni nije al to je samo moje misljenje... ;)
"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Ayrton Senna

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 10:58:00 »
Gran Turismo 6: Sierra Time Rally HD Gameplay

Gran Turismo 6: Sierra Time Rally HD Replay

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 11:21:44 »
Sviđa mi se staza. Nažalost, moj GT6 je obrisan i ne mogu ga ponovo skinuti jer mi je net na konzoli ošo. Ima netko od vas da kuži ono flashanje i stuff?

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 11:41:10 »
Kako ti je otišao net na konzoli?!

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 11:51:45 »
Kaže nije spojen ethernet kabel, wlan također ne radi i zajebava blutooth povezianje kontrolera. Mislim da je softverska greška, ali probao sam sve iz safe moda i ne pomaže. Vjerojatno treba servisni mod, a za to treba znanja, opreme, hrabrosti... Uglavnom radi ali ne mogu online niti updateati ništa.

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2014, 12:06:28 »
Danas prvo Destiny, onda DriveClub i na kraju dana Gran Turismo. Jbt, stvarno me ceka dan.

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2014, 12:13:37 »
Jadan. :-)

Offline kengas

• 22ms
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID gtsurgeons.com
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2014, 13:58:43 »
magistrala
Gt veteran superstar u penziji

Offline kengas

• 22ms
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID gtsurgeons.com
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2014, 14:06:58 »
cinimi se da je sada lakse upravljati djojstikom

Offline FEDROwhatISgood

• The Organizator
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Svi bi mi htjeli biti TOMIVAV :D
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2014, 14:44:48 »
GTDriveClub 8) U redu je to, trude se modernizirati single player iskustvo, i ovim sigurno sada ispituju razne sheme i mogucnosti za GT7 karijeru.

Bolje da uce na "greskama" kroz GT6 nego kasnije.
PSNid- PhaedrusSocrates:"EAT MY GRAINING!" 8)

Imamo samo jedno spasonosno rješenje..... odbiti isporuku Perkovića... objavit Nijemcima rat i odmah se predat.

Offline kengas

• 22ms
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID gtsurgeons.com
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2014, 14:55:35 »
U kvik mecu mega lag i marisanje.

Offline maliDjuro

• Anime Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2014, 15:05:02 »
SEGA GT  :P
Nikad nije kasno za sretno djetinjstvo, samo, što si stariji, igračke su skuplje.

Offline Mr.Steady

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN iD: Jura69
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2014, 15:08:44 »
Znaci ovaj sierra rally je najjace stvar ikad.
Totalno retro osjecaj kad sam bacao pare ko klinac u one automate cruise'n america i slicne arkadne trkace :D

Ovo za upravljanje sa stickom nisam primjetio ali je moguce.
beep beep im a jeep!

GT5 Gamercards