Author Topic: GT6 • 1.12 Version Update  (Read 58919 times)

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: GT6 • 1.12 Version Update
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2014, 20:31:42 »
Ne znam di da stavim:

(Objavio na fejsu ''PIKES PEAK INTERNATIONAL HILL CLIMB CHALLENGE'')

Major Event Sponsor Announced for The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb

COLORADO SPRINGS, COLO. – When drivers and riders take the green flag for 93rd Running of The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb on June 28, 2015 they will be doing so with a new and exciting Platinum Sponsor of the event in Gran Turismo.

The long-term partnership will see the event officially retitled as The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb Brought to you by Gran Turismo. Gran Turismo has become the first Platinum Sponsor in the Race to the Clouds’ history as it nears its 100th Anniversary in 2016.

“The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb is an event I’ve followed since my childhood,” stated Kazunori Yamauchi, creator of the Gran Turismo franchise. “We’re thrilled to become a part of one of the most historic and prestigious motorsports events in the world. Pikes Peak is such a unique race, there’s truly nothing that it can be compared to.”

The Gran Turismo series, created by Polyphony Digital Inc., is one of the most successful video game franchises of all time and has sold over 72 million units worldwide since being introduced to the market in 1997. Over 300,000 unique users connect with the series daily and have participated in logging more than 3 billion online races totaling over 45 billion online miles.

“We are beyond excited to have developed a relationship with Gran Turismo and couldn’t have asked for a better organization to become partners with,” Tom Osborne, Chairman of the Board of The Broadmoor PPIHC, explained. “Yamauchi-san is such an incredibly talented and well respected individual: to have him put the name of the brand he has built from the ground up on our race is a true honor.”

About the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb
Founded by Spencer Penrose in 1916, the PPIHC is the second oldest motor race in the Western Hemisphere and is one of the few races in the world that encompasses nearly all forms of motorsports in a one day event. Every year vehicles ranging from motorcycles, ATVs, sidecars, Big Rigs and 1,500hp purpose built Pikes Peak racers take on America’s Mountain on the last Sunday of June. In addition to the celebration of the events 100th Anniversary in 2016, the PPIHC will hold its 100th Running tentatively on June 26, 2022. The PPIHC was not held in 1917-‘18, and from 1942-‘45 because of the first and second World Wars.

Tickets for The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb will be available online at www.ppihc.com on January 1, 2015.

About Polyphony Digital Inc.
Polyphony Digital Inc. is a subsidiary of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc., and is a software developer entity. Originally a development group within Sony Computer Entertainment, the creators of Gran Turismo established Polyphony Digital Inc. in 1998.

Gran Turismo is SCE Worldwide Studios' most successful series in its history. Gran Turismo excels at providing all the thrills and danger of motor racing while driving the kinds of cars most people can only dream of. This combination of racing game and car simulation has topped the charts on every single PlayStation® platform.
About The Broadmoor
Founded by Spencer Penrose in 1918, The Broadmoor is the longest consecutive winner of the Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond awards for excellence. Situated at the gateway to the Colorado Rocky Mountains in Colorado Springs, the total resort encompasses 5,000 acres, with rooms, suites and cabins, three championship golf courses, a Forbes Five Star spa, salon and fitness center, nationally recognized tennis staff and program, 26 retail boutiques and 19 restaurants, cafes and lounges including Colorado’s only Forbes Five Star restaurant, Penrose Room. The new “Broadmoor Wilderness Experience” encompasses The Broadmoor’s Ranch at Emerald Valley and Cloud Camp, as well as Seven Falls and The Broadmoor Fishing Camp (both opening in 2015). Colorado Springs is serviced with non-stop flights from 11 US cities via Alaska Airlines, Allegiant, American, Delta and United. With connections to worldwide destinations, Denver International Airport hosts more than 1,600 national and international flights daily.

Hoće li to doći više...???
"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Ayrton Senna

Offline kengas

• 22ms
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID gtsurgeons.com
« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2014, 20:40:29 »
a ja se pitao sta cu sa onim pikes autima u garazi, onda sam se sjetio da mi je crko hard disc...  ;D
Gt veteran superstar u penziji

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2014, 20:41:11 »
Bio bi red. Guštao bi da to dođe na GT7. 8)
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #123 on: November 05, 2014, 23:31:59 »
Cekamo na to od objave iz 2010.

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #124 on: November 06, 2014, 12:57:22 »
http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_1599514.html

SUBARU VIZIV GT Vision Gran Turismo:Teaser Movie

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #126 on: November 10, 2014, 18:37:47 »

When you combine the passion of the video gamer community with the passion of Corvette fans, you get the surprise we have in store for you in a few days.

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #127 on: November 10, 2014, 19:44:47 »
Bit ce opet masa novih VGT auta i apdejta, mozemoze :) :)

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2014, 19:47:13 »
Hoće li možda uletit 2.0? :)

Offline Kimi

• The Gentleman
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN id: KimiHR
« Reply #129 on: November 12, 2014, 17:47:19 »
Vidim na Neogafu da je Wax iskopao još staza koje su na popisu GT6

campo
grandcanyon
hongkong
icerace
infineon
paris_tarmac
routex
seattle
smokey mountain south
tahiti maze
valencia
yosemite
yosemite_dirt

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #130 on: November 12, 2014, 18:09:08 »
Nismo mi te sreće ;D

Offline Mr.Steady

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN iD: Jura69
« Reply #131 on: November 12, 2014, 19:30:48 »
Koja divna imena  :D
beep beep im a jeep!

GT5 Gamercards

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #132 on: November 12, 2014, 19:47:37 »
Srećom PS2 i GT4 su još u mom posjedu. A i DFGT radi šnjima.

Offline Kimi

• The Gentleman
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN id: KimiHR
« Reply #133 on: November 12, 2014, 21:50:35 »
Nismo mi te sreće ;D

Neznam , na Neogaf ponekad bacim oko jer ga je Amar par puta spomenuo. Ali stekao sam dojam da taj Wax nije nekakav bezvezni haker koji je provalio igru da bi napucao fiću na dvi iljade konja. Više-manje sve što je kao iskopao se i pojavilo u igri. Čak bih ovako autsajderski rekao da tip nije ni totalni autsajder, jer upravo mu Amar pred Sierru, koju smo u stvari imali u igri puno prije nego smo je mogli voziti, sugerira da baci oko na folder sa stazama.
I sad on izbacuje popis i slike sa 13 staza???

Možda se i varam ,možda čitam između redaka i donosim krive zaključke, možda.....

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #134 on: November 12, 2014, 23:31:33 »
Kako to nije prije vidio? Ili je to došlo nekim zadnjim updateom?