Author Topic: GT6 • 1.14 Version Update  (Read 50832 times)

Offline Kimi

• The Gentleman
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN id: KimiHR
GT6 • 1.14 Version Update
« on: November 19, 2014, 07:54:40 »
Last Update: 19/11/2014
Update Details (1.14) 548MB
Vision GT, GT6 Updates

An update for Gran Turismo 6 has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:

Community
[Community] has been added to the [ONLINE] section in "My Home". Within [Community], players can create Clubs and gather together in club lobbies, host race events for the club members and much more. For further details please refer to the online manual linked to the bottom of this page.

It is also possible to access a web browser version of the Community feature via the official website. Though you will not be able to race from the browser version, you can create clubs and events, edit their settings and have the same communication tools available in game. The website version is also compatible with some smartphone browsers, allowing you to access your Clubs on the go!

http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_8867754.html

Vision Gran Turismo
The "Subaru VIZIV GT Vision Gran Turismo" has been released. The ultimate sportscar with the most aggressive specs in Subaru history, it still retains the full drivability you expect from a Subaru, enabling you to be in full control of the car at all times.

After the update has been installed, the car can be purchased from the [Vision GT] option within the [CARS] section in "My Home". Alternatively, it is also possible to obtain the car by completing a lap (regardless of the lap time) in the new Seasonal Event, available only for a limited time.

Suzuka Circuit 2014
The Suzuka Circuit underwent major renovations between 2007 and 2009, to improve its facilities and make it safer. The updates that were performed have now been recreated in detail with the “Suzuka Circuit 2014”. The resurfaced west course, the new crash pads, the guardrails replacement, the sponsor billboards and related facilities have been updated to the actual configuration. Now with variable time functionality added, the true-to-life feeling of racing have improved even further, allowing you to enjoy Japan’s famed circuit on a new level of realism.

BMW M4 M Performance Edition
The "BMW M4 M Performance Edition" has been added to Gran Turismo 6. After the update has been installed, the car can be purchased from the [Dealership] option within the [CARS] section in "My Home". This is a special model based on the BMW M4, designed by Gran Turismo following the specific of safety cars used in races like the Moto GP.

Added events to the Sierra Time Rally
A new “Challenge 4” has been added to the "Sierra Time Rally" game mode available from within the [SPECIAL EVENTS] section in "My Home". Overtake opponents swiftly in the Nissan GT-R NISMO!

"My Home" menu content changed
- A [News] section has been added to the left menu of "My Home". Updates and other information from Gran Turismo that was originally in [Notifications] will now be displayed in this section.
- The [Messages] section will now be dedicated to sending and receiving messages to and from other players.

Compatibility with “MoTec i2 Pro” added
Gran Turismo 6 Replay data is now compatible with “i2 Pro”, the data analysis software of MoTeC. Exporting replays as MoTeC i2 Pro data will allow you to visualise your driving data with charts on a PC for subsequent analysis. For details regarding this feature, refer to the online manual linked to the bottom of this page.

Compatibility with “NissanConnect Nismo Plus” added
The "GPS Visualiser" and "Data Logger" functions are now compatible with the “NissanConnect Nismo Plus” of Nissan Motor Company. For details regarding this feature, refer to the online manual linked to the bottom of this page.

Other improvements and adjustments
- A new [Onboard Mic Position] setting has been added to the [Sound Volume] category of the [Sound] page within the [Options] screen in the [MENU] (accessible by pressing the START button). The same setting has also been added to the [Driving Options] of the "Quick Menu", displayed before a race starts.
- [Replay BGM] and [Replay Sound Effects] settings have been added to the [Quick Option] menu available when playing replays.
- Tuning and customisation options have been expanded for the BMW M4 ’14 and the BMW M4 Coupé Frozen Black Metallic ’14.
- For one-time only prizes awarded in Seasonal Events and Licence Tests, a check mark will appear under the "Gift(s)" section of the event details page for the rewards already received.
- Enhanced security to permanently prevent players who have manipulated their save data files from accessing online features of GT6.

For more details on each of the above features, please refer to the online manual on gran-turismo.com.

Offline Kimi

• The Gentleman
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN id: KimiHR
Re: GT6 • 1.14 Version Update
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 07:56:25 »
Notice of Console Ban Measures
GT6 Updates

We have recently confirmed usage of illicitly modified game data in the online services of Gran Turismo 6, and the relevant user's PlayStation®3 systems have now been banned from the service.

Hereafter, these systems will no longer be able to access the online features of Gran Turismo 6.

Please be aware that usage of illicitly modified game data and any mischievous conduct against other players using such data are strictly prohibited, and will be subject to penalties as soon as they are found.

We ask everyone for their continued understanding and support.

Notification of Maintenance
GT6 News

At the following time we will perform maintenance on the servers for Gran Turismo 6:

Start: 19/11/2014 04:00 GMT
Finish: 19/11/2014 07:00 GMT

During the maintenance, it will not be possible to connect to any of the online services.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

*Please note that the maintenance time may be subject to change.

Offline toni_cro

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID: toni_cro
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 10:07:44 »
čitam po gtp i odličan update, zvuk još dorađen....
www.motori.hr

if in doubt, go flat out

Offline Mr.Steady

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN iD: Jura69
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 10:14:07 »
Cekam doma doc da vidim te istinitosti o nekom poboljsanju sa tim nekim onboard mic.
Ispeglanu stazu je uvijek ljepo vidit, i malo cuninga za bmw m4 je uvijek dobrodoslo.

A ovi vgt auti ovih par zadnjih su mi slicni ko jaje jajetu nekako. :S
Uopce nemam potrebu provozat ih ni nista. Mercedes, bmw su mi super bili aston li la a ostali su mi preslicni da bi se zamaro uopce.
beep beep im a jeep!

GT5 Gamercards

Offline maliDjuro

• Anime Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2014, 10:21:26 »
Konačno su popravili srkanje turbaka  ;D
Moglo bi još jače, al sad je prilično dobro, a basovi su najbolji do sad u GT...
Gazda, ajd osnuj nam klub  8)
Nikad nije kasno za sretno djetinjstvo, samo, što si stariji, igračke su skuplje.

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2014, 11:50:45 »
Ukratko, prebaciš "majk" na exterior i svi problemi konačno rješeni... toliko godina čekanja za tako jednostavnu stvar :)

Mašala

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN_ID: Dzidza1978
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2014, 11:57:52 »
Tko otvara povjesni GTSurgeons klub!?
PSN_ID: Dzidza1978

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2014, 12:03:37 »
Koliko znam u klub može samo 8 ljudi... doduše, više ni ne treba s obizrom na stanje na forumu ;D

Offline Mr.Steady

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2014, 12:27:04 »
Ja sam za neke kezual voznjice
beep beep im a jeep!

GT5 Gamercards

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2014, 16:05:30 »
Šta, nisi mogao bez ovoga? ;D

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2014, 17:07:35 »

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2014, 17:11:47 »
Klub je osnovan i otvoren, GTSurgeons, slat cu requeste kako cu imat vremena kroz tjedan popiti kavu pred konzolom ;)

Sjajan updejt, zvuk je napokon kako je trebalo sve biti, sad prvo da popachiraju par mnjih bugova koji su dosli i mogu komotno prema 1.15 ;D

Offline maliDjuro

• Anime Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2014, 17:29:12 »
A stigao je i novi firmware za ps3... Što li novo, osim bugfixova, donosi? Hmmmmm....
Nikad nije kasno za sretno djetinjstvo, samo, što si stariji, igračke su skuplje.

Offline kengas

• 22ms
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID gtsurgeons.com
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2014, 18:25:52 »
sad imam razloga igrat GT6  "ispocetka"  :)
Gt veteran superstar u penziji

Offline Mr.Steady

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2014, 18:38:47 »
Probo sam lfa i zvuk mi se cini doraden na driver view, a red bull standardni je na driver view prebrutalan. Hsv mi iz nekog razloga nije na normal i driver view pustao zvuk pa sam moro na exterior stavit. Samo se getriba i gume cule.

Na suzuki sve lijepo odzvanja kako auti prolaze, uglavnom reko bi korak unaprijed sto se tice bucne kulise.
beep beep im a jeep!

GT5 Gamercards