Author Topic: DTM  (Read 93171 times)

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: DTM
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2013, 21:57:36 »
žute točke su obavezni ulazi u boks,a okvir oko točki je za gume ala F, prime i option(žuto)

Paffet je odlično vozio dok ga nije naguzio neko  ;D, i onda mu je Paffet vratio tako što je obojicu skucao u zid(imao je čisti prolaz i sa jednim manevrm dobio bi dva mjesta)....da stvar bude gora vidi se na snimci da je namjerno.... ::)

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2013, 08:14:40 »
DTM: Mattias Ekström loses Norisring victory
Audi driver Mattias Ekström has lost his victory in the fifth DTM round at the Norisring. After the Swede illegitimately had water poured into the pockets of his race suit in parc fermé in Nuremberg on his 35th birthday,  he was excluded from the race by the stewards because of an infringement of the parc fermé rules. As a result, victory went to Mercedes-Benz driver Robert Wickens from Canada, who scored his maiden DTM race win and brought the brand from Stuttgart its eleventh consecutive success at the Norisring.

Christian Vietoris and Daniel Juncadella (both Mercedes-Benz) were promoted to second and third place respectively. Points' leader Mike Rockenfeller (Audi) was classified fifth and now has a margin of two points from Bruno Spengler (BMW), who finished fifth in Nuremberg.

Ekström's Team Audi Sport Abt Sportsline has announced its intention to appeal and has two days to back this up in writing. The amended result remains provisional until the appeal has been decided upon. Moreover, Ekström was given a 1,000 euros fine because he failed to attach the steering wheel properly after getting out of his car in parc fermé.

::)  ;D

Offline toni_cro

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID: toni_cro
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2013, 12:56:47 »
snimke DTM-a idu na kreatorTV
www.motori.hr

if in doubt, go flat out

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2013, 13:11:50 »
snimke DTM-a idu na kreatorTV

Kad nemaju F1 više  ;D ;D
"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Ayrton Senna

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2013, 17:20:12 »
down to the wire  ;D

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2013, 14:54:46 »
DTM Zandvoort Race - Live

Zandvoort live
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2013, 16:27:50 »
....i ode M3 u povijes s pobjedom..... :P :P :P

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2013, 08:23:54 »
Antonio Felix da Costa and Maxime Martin land 2014 BMW DTM drives