Author Topic: DiRT 4  (Read 24512 times)

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
DiRT 4
« on: January 26, 2017, 15:18:37 »
DiRT 4

DiRT 4 | Announcement Trailer | PS4

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/01/26/4-things-you-need-to-know-about-dirt-4-coming-soon-to-ps4/

4 things you need to know about Dirt 4, coming soon to PS4

Codemasters’ acclaimed racing series returns, with a host of new features
Here at Codemasters, we continue to push the limits on what our games can do on the PlayStation platform. We recently announced that we’ll be bringing Dirt Rally, the highest-rated racing game on PS4, to a whole new level of realism and immersion with a PlayStation VR upgrade. But that’s not all we have coming…

To continue with our commitment to bringing PlayStation fans the best racing games, we’re here today to announce and talk about the next and largest game ever in the Dirt franchise – Dirt 4!

I’m Christina McGrath, the Senior Community Manager over at Codemasters. We’re so, SO pumped to be bringing you Dirt 4 later this year – and so we’ve written a short blog about why you should be excited too. Dirt 4’s going to throw an incredible amount of cool stuff your way, so here’s the important information that you should know before it lands this June!

1. Your Stage

As the saying goes, ‘a circuit driver sees the same corner a thousand times, but a rally driver sees a thousand different corners’ – and that’s the experience Dirt 4 aims to recreate.

While our Career Mode rally routes are replayable and carefully curated to challenge a driver’s ever-growing skill-set, players will also have access to a new feature called Your Stage. A game changer for racing, Your Stage is an incredibly cool tool that means that the robotic nature of learning a stage will be a thing of the past.

Your Stage is our very own route generator that allows players to create stages to their own specification, giving you all sorts of options with regards to length, complexity and time of day. At the push of the button, you can generate a stage that no-one will have ever seen before – and with over a billion possible stages across five different locations, the possibilities are near infinite.

These tracks can then be shared with friends online too, so you can create a track, throw down a time and challenge your buddies to beat it. We might also have a few special guests setting some extra-special challenges further down the line…

2. Dirt 4 was developed with real-life racing drivers

At Codemasters, we pride ourselves on providing the most authentic representation of motorsport possible, which is why when developing the game, we called in top-flight rally driver Kris Meeke along with former Rally champ and two-time World Rallycross Champion, Petter Solberg, to help us nail down the feeling of driving these amazing cars around a blind bend at breakneck speed.

Petter and Kris came to the development studio to consult and assist with the handling aspects of Dirt 4 – and thanks to their years of world-class Rally and Rallycross experience, Dirt 4’s feel and handling has been taken to the next level. Petter’s son (and motorsport champion of the future) Oliver Solberg also helped us with the handling and behavior of the crosskarts, which will be new to the DiRT franchise this year!

Even the voices in Dirt 4 are authentic to the motorsport experience – with rally co-driver, commentator, and motorsport presenter Jen Horsey playing the role of Rally school instructor and co-driver for US players. UK players will hear the distinctive Welsh accent of Colin McRae’s old co-driver Nicky Grist, who you might remember from a certain Colin McRae Rally series. You can obviously choose whichever you want.

3. There are more US locations than ever before

The new game brings a whole host of American locations to Dirt, so there’s plenty of road to get your teeth into. Michigan is one of the five Rally stage locations, while Nevada, California, and Baja in Mexico also make their Dirt game debuts as truck and buggy racing makes a return in Landrush.

The new DirtFish Rally School in Washington will also host your first few steps as a racing driver, where Jen Horsey will teach you all of the tips and tricks you’ll need to confidently throw your car around a stage. The school also doubles as a free practice zone for all of your vehicle-tuning needs, where you’ll instantly be able to test new vehicles and new setups.

Not only that, but our new Joyride mode will also allow you to take on Lap Time and Smash the Blocks challenges around the Rally School’s grounds – so if you’re into donuts, there will be a place you can shred your wheels to your heart’s content.

4. Be fearless

Dirt 4’s all about the adrenaline rush, the thrill, and the danger of off-road racing – and more than that, it’s about loving that exhilaration. Whether you’re pushing flat out on the side of a cliff, or seeing how much air you can get in a truck, Dirt 4 is about driving forward in the face of adversity, as fast as you can. They call it ‘being fearless.

With our new technology, added realism, expanded content and multiplayer modes, Dirt 4’s set to be our biggest and boldest Dirt game yet. The only question is: are you brave enough?

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: DiRT 4
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 09:18:41 »
Na stranu ova amerikanizacija "There are more US locations than ever before", sve ostalo zvuči odlično.

Dirt rally je jedna od najboljih simulacija zadnjih godina, odlično prošla i kod kritike i publike, "nastavak" je bio logičan.

A najbolja stvar:
Your Stage is our very own route generator that allows players to create stages to their own specification, giving you all sorts of options with regards to length, complexity and time of day. At the push of the button, you can generate a stage that no-one will have ever seen before – and with over a billion possible stages across five different locations, the possibilities are near infinite.

I izaci ce prije GTS ;D

Offline Ljubusak

• Nordschleife Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID Ljubusak
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 12:31:41 »
Kad dodje volan za GTS uzet sigurno i ovo.
STRAST: Snažna emocija koja potpuno ovlada čovjekovim raspoloženjem.
Često se pojavljuje kod igranja Gran Turismo

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 13:22:28 »

Što znači kad dođe volan za GTS? Koji točno volan?

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2017, 13:29:17 »
Ovo izlazi već u 6om mjesecu?? Naajs

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2017, 17:22:59 »
! No longer available

Offline Ljubusak

• Nordschleife Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID Ljubusak
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2017, 00:17:24 »

Što znači kad dođe volan za GTS? Koji točno volan?
Pa to još budem vidio, htio reći kad se pripremim za GTS, zašto ne i ovo vozit.
STRAST: Snažna emocija koja potpuno ovlada čovjekovim raspoloženjem.
Često se pojavljuje kod igranja Gran Turismo

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2017, 12:49:20 »
Ako ti se vozi, onda pripremi odmah jer tko zna kad će izaći GT ;D

Nego, da li je ovaj brojčani DiRT drugačiji đir od ovoga prethodnog, DiRT Rally? Čemu povratak na brojku?

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2017, 20:55:04 »
Čemu povratak na brojku?

Radi marketinga i publike. Vidiš "problema" s GT sport, nitko nezna jel puni nastavak, jel prologue, hoce bit tisuću auta, staza, hoće bit karijere itd.

Ovako je CM stavio 4, igra se cini kao full blown nastavak na kojem se radilo od izlaska trojke od prije par godina itd.

A i rally je izasao prosle godine na konzolama, prekratko vrijeme izmjedu nastavaka.

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2017, 21:23:55 »
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-01-30-dirt-4-is-more-evidence-that-codemasters-is-back-on-track

Gone are the legendary real-life stages that propped up so much of Dirt Rally - there's no Col de Turini here, no Pike's Peak or Sweet Lamb - and in their place is something very different.

It's a move made through circumstance as much as it is through choice - Gran Turismo now has sole rights to Pike's Peak, while WRC tracks look like increasingly becoming the domain of the official games - but after some initial reservations I'm finding myself onboard.

Pikes se neće vratit u dirt 4, al će bit u toj nekoj igri.. Kakva jebena glupost, čuj ekskluzivna prava na stazu/lokaciju, kakav bullshit.

EKSKLUZIVA:

GT Sport će imati pikes peak.

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2017, 23:03:53 »
EKSKLUZIVA:

GT Sport će imati pikes peak.

Zadnja stvar koju želim tamo vidit... uz onu smiješnu ovalnu stazicu ::)

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2017, 07:20:28 »
Ima Pikes Peak u Sebastien Loeb Rally.

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik