Author Topic: (X360) Forza 3 - nesluzbeni topic  (Read 80458 times)

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN_ID: Dzidza1978
Re: (X360) Forza 3 - Nesluzbeni topic
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2009, 11:46:25 »
Pravi ljubitelji simulacija ne pitaju za konzolu ni za igru
PSN_ID: Dzidza1978

Offline Tomivav

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID: Tomivav
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2009, 22:26:25 »

Malo ovako, čisto da stranice ljepše izgledaju...
“While racing the 24 hours of Nurburgring, you can smell people’s barbecues — we couldn’t recreate that.” — Kazunori Yamauchi

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2009, 17:21:52 »
Već je počela pljačka  ::)

Images of Forza 3's collector edition bonus

Turn 10 and Microsoft announced today the content of the collector edition of Forza Motorsport 3, images and press release inside.

Forza Motorsport 3 Limited Collector’s Edition Details Revealed and Community Design Champion Crowned

October 27 will mark the launch of “Forza Motorsport 3” in North America, exclusively on Xbox 360. With more than 400 cars on over 100 tracks, the next game in the heralded series will be the biggest and most vividly realistic console racing title launching this holiday. And while all “Forza Motorsport 3” players will get to experience the bone-jarring physics, unparalleled levels of customization, and epic car and track list, fans who purchase the Limited Collector’s Edition will find even more goodies under the hood.

Available for purchase exclusively at Gamestop in the U.S., the Forza Motorsport 3 Limited Collector’s Edition (LCE) gives aspiring drivers, tuners and painters instant VIP Membership status within the Forza community including special recognition in the new Storefront feature as well as the online Auction House, scoreboards, ForzaMotorsport.net and more. As a VIP member, consumers gain exclusive access to five of the world’s hottest cars:

* 2009 Aston Martin DBS
* 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
* 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
* 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
* 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (997)

And if you crave cars, you won’t want to miss another perk of the “Forza Motorsport 3” LCE – an Exclusive Collector’s Car Pack, personally hand-picked, tuned and painted by the team at Turn 10:

* Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro (
* Acura NSX (Forza Motorsport Cover Car)
* Nissan Fairlady (Forza Motorsport 2 Cover Car)
* Aston Martin DB9 (Forza Motorsport 2 European Cover Car)
* 2008 Dodge Charger Stock Car (with Xbox 360 livery)

In addition to the exclusive cars, Turn 10 also plans to create a series of new and exclusive designs and tuning kits exclusively for VIPs. And to show off your true “Forza Motorsport” pride and prowess, consumers also receive a Forza Motorsport 3 collector’s keychain and a 2GB USB thumbdrive in which you can store your favorite “Forza” videos, photos and designs to easily share them with friends.

Pre-Order Offer Update: Last but not least, the Forza Community has spoken, dubbing Midland, Michigan USA Forza fan Justin Van Dusen II’s custom painted Audi R8 V10 the official pre-order car for “Forza Motorsport 3.” After nearly 300,000 votes were tallied on Xbox LIVE, Justin’s unique design took the checkered flag and will be available as an exclusive download to those who pre-order “Forza Motorsport 3.” To see the winning design visit <0709>http://forza.xbox.com.

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_images_of_forza_3_s_collector_edition_bonus-8301_en.html

Offline Facaa

• GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
  • PSN - mlinka
    • Bohemian Garage
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2009, 00:40:38 »
Plastično zgledaju modeli. Al izninam napredak u odnosu na F2.
I primjetih odlične refleksije. Iz pogleda na haubu. Reflektira i cestu i vozilo ispred...heh, čak i pomoćnu rejsing liniju.

Čini se kao odličan nastavak. Jedino me brine rollover fičr. Za počtak je in i kul za retardirana fenbojevska dobacivanja, ali i kao dodatni fičr koja konkurencija nema. Il još nema. Al najviše me brine da ga neće prenaforsati. Rollover rollovera radi. Ak me razumijete.  :)

-Cars will be able to be flipped back over after a roll

Eh, fičr je dakle i resetiranje vozila. U stilu ak se nađemo na krovu, reset, i op, vozi dalje. Ne znam doduše dal vrijedi za sve modove igre, al mi je malo...ne znam, čudan? Logičan da...al čudan.

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2009, 01:15:47 »
Ma te refleksije je imala i Toca Race Driver 3. Gt4 nije. Sad je to standard. A roll
 over je imao još Colin 1. Ne mislim pod tim ništa loše, dapače, samo ne volim kad ubacuju neke stvari samo da bi imali nešto što drugi nemaju. Što bi sad GT5 trebao imat vožnju helikopterom kao NFS 4? Bitnije od broja featuresa je njihova kvaliteta i način na koji su implementirani. B-spec
 je u GT4 najbolji primjer. Kao da je oduvijek u GT serijalu. Kvaliteta iznad kvantitete, uvijek.

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2009, 10:55:36 »
Nova galerija slika, kompaktni automobili: http://www.gamersyde.com/news_forza_3_compact_cars-8309_en.html

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2009, 10:55:47 »
nemogu otvoriti IGN, ajde neka netko kopira tekst, da mogu pročitati o Forzi 3, i singl player carrier

Offline Tomivav

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID: Tomivav
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2009, 11:34:21 »
Forza 3 Career Mode: Start Your Engines
We guide you through the first season of Turn 10's promising new racer.

by Hilary Goldstein

Forza Motorsport 3 might end up twice as good as its predecessor. It's certainly twice as big. The Career Mode has been completely redesigned in an effort to make the experience accessible to Forza's hardcore fans but also casual racing game players. As developer Turn 10 admits, the Career Mode in Forza 2 was too broad and too easy to get lost in if you weren't a core gamer. Over the next three days, we're taking you in-depth with Forza 3's spankin' new Career Mode. Why three days? There's just that much going on.

We're kicking things off with the basics. What follows are the nuts and bolts of Forza 3's Career Mode. Tomorrow, we'll dig deeper and look at tuning, the progression of your career and more. For today, let's just stick to what you can expect in your first season.

Your time in Career Mode is guided by a voice over from your British mentor. It's somewhat like how Travis Pastrana talked people through Codemaster's Dirt, only there's a little more hand holding here. Don't worry experienced racers, none of this has to slow you down from powering through the menus to get into a race. But what Turn 10 has done is put the entire Career Mode on a single button. If you don't know what to do first (or ever) just press A. It will always get you into the next recommended race. You don't have to read menus, search for the right race, worry about tuning or even figure out which car to use. You can always press A to launch into the action. Sure, there's plenty to do if you want to scan the menu, which we'll talk about tomorrow, but the entire career can be boiled down to that single button. Press it and go.

The first season is more linear than what you'll experience as you go further in the Career Mode. Things begin with a simple question: What kind of racer are you? Currently, Career Mode has three choices (Casual, Regular and Serious), but Turn 10 is considering adding another choice between Regular and Serious. The choice you make is in no way final -- you can alter your selection before any race. What you select determines your default settings and adjusts the AI from easy to medium to hard. You'll know if you've chosen correctly right off the bat. Before you get into Career Mode, Forza 3 places you behind the wheel of the new Audi R8. Before you even touch the surface of the new Forza, you get to test out some mid-level content, giving a taste of what can be yours for playing the Career Mode.

Your first race should, hopefully, give you the thrill of victory. Sadly, the Audi R8 won't be making it into your garage right away. It's just a tease. What comes next is perhaps the most important decision you'll make in your career. Seven "gift" cars are offered. You're not only choosing the car with which to launch your career, but you're telling the AI what you like to race. Though the cars aren't on the high end, there are some nice options. The Ford Fiesta is actually a good little racer and won't make you feel as if you're driving in slow motion. None of these initial cars will prove unwieldy and really, you don't have to know anything about cars to make a proper choice. Choose what seems to suit you and let the new adaptive Career Mode do the rest.

These seven cars offer seven paths to the start of your first season. Forza's Career Mode is dynamic, changing week-to-week based on what cars you own, what types of races you like to drive and how you drive. But in the first season, the calendar's AI is still getting to know you. So most of the dynamic elements in season one come from your initial choice. The car you select determines not only the first set of races available to you, but begins to shape the rest of your season. It also has an impact on the cars gifted to you as you progress through your career.

Did someone say gifts? Hell yes. Forza 3 showers you with presents. Like the previous Forza, racing rewards you with Driver experience and XP for the car you race. Your Driver level is the sum whole of everything you've ever done in Forza, while your car level is specific to that vehicle and earns you discounts on parts and more. The main difference from Forza 2 to Forza 3 is that with each of the first 50 levels achieved as a Driver, you're given a free car.

There are no set cars given to players. That is to say, not everyone gets the same car at level 2, 3, 4 or even 50. Remember, your first gift car comes at the start of the Career Mode when you pick from seven options. The calendar fills up with events based on the cars you own and your preferences and that same type of logic helps determine the cars you're gifted. Each level has its own behind-the-scenes performance ranking and pricing index for what can be given, but that still leaves plenty of variety.

If you're worried that picking a European car at the outset means you're only gifted European cars for the rest of your career, relax. One thing Turn 10 wants is to entice gamers to try new types of cars. So while a lot of gifted cars may be in line with what you've gravitated towards in your races, there are still going to be some free cars meant to give you a brand new sensation. Even if you hate your gift car, you can always sell it back. And if there's a car in the showroom you really want, go ahead and buy it. None of the gifted cars are "exclusive" as presents. Anything given to a racer can also be purchased from the showroom if you have the cash.

Expect to get quite a few cars in the first season. Some possibilities over your first few levels are the 2010 Fiat 500, Abarth SS, the 2009 Alfa Romeo Brera Ti, the 2008 Volkswagen Scirocco GT, and the Mazda MX Roadster. Also, if you're a fan of Achievements, expect to bathe in them over your first season as well. It's like hitting a win streak in Vegas. You keep playing and the Achievements keep piling up.

As you progress through your first season, you'll find a selection of new events offered. Typically there are three from which to select. There's no possibility of having an event you can't enter, because the dynamic calendar only offers those you qualify to race. There are some simple tags at the bottom of each event offering advice on which to choose. It might say one is perfect for your current car or that another is if you want a bit of a challenge. Or you can just hit the A button a few times and let the game decide.

Your first season consists of five events. Each event is two weeks long and can have quite a range of races. In the first year, you can expect most events to be three races long, with a few having upwards of six races. At the end of every other weekend, there's a Weekend Championship. These are the backbone of the calendar and the one part of Forza 3 Career Mode that doesn't dynamically change. It's in these weekend events that you truly measure your skill as a driver and the progress of your career.

At the end of the season, you're given a cash bonus and a stat tally for the year. You'll see your total cash winnings for the season, experience earned and a few other nitty-gritty stats. As you progress further into your career, the seasons get longer as do the events. There are 220 total events in Forza 3, each made up of multiple races. That's more than double what was in Forza 2. There are more than 400 cars to collect, tuning to perfect, multiplayer to test out and an advanced livery editor. We'll discuss those in more depth over the following two days.

Forza Motorsport 3 ships in North America on October 27 and in Europe on October 3 23 (lucky bastards).
“While racing the 24 hours of Nurburgring, you can smell people’s barbecues — we couldn’t recreate that.” — Kazunori Yamauchi

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2009, 11:47:39 »

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2009, 11:55:08 »
Limited edition  ;D

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2009, 12:27:29 »
Izgleda da će F3 biti jedna zanimljiva igra, što je gotovo jednako važno kao vozni model ili grafički prikaz. A s ovim Porscheima i Lamboima, ako ih  GT5 neće imat, i vrlo konkurentna istom po prodaji. U biti, vjerujem da će više
od 50% vlasnika Billove kutije kupiti ovu igru, a još 20-30 % skinuti je s neta. Da ne postoji GT5, mislim da bi mi ovo bio razlog za kupnju Boxa. 

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2009, 12:37:13 »
Iako će biti gt5, ovo je dovoljan razlog za kupovinu škatule, vjeruj meni

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2009, 13:11:23 »
Ne samo Forza... ima još naslova zbog kojih box vrijedi, no to nije tema topika. Ukratko, Forza je jedna poprilično dobra vožnja, definitivno, vožnja br. 2 na konzoloma, tu nema pogovora. Vlasnicima obiju konzola idealna kao sredstvo kojim će prikratiti vrijeme čekanja da izađe GT5 8)

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2009, 13:38:05 »
Tako je. Tko ima para, treba kupit sve konzole. Glupe su rasprave kako ova valja a ona ne valja. Sve što vrti igre valja. Meni je osim para problem i vrijeme, pa ne bih stigao voziti i Forzu i GT5, jer izgleda da će sadržajem F3 biti vrlo bogata. Što reći, GT4 sam vozio godinama. U Tourist Trophy sam godinu dana mučio zadnje 2 utrke.

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2009, 14:16:15 »
a kamo ti se žuri kad nemaš vremena, pa nisu to igre koje igraš par dana i onda predješ na druge, ja ću ih igrati barem 3 god. Jedina sljedeća igra koju ću uzeti će biti tdu2 ako ikad je naprave