Author Topic: (X360) Race Pro - Sluzbeni topic  (Read 28749 times)

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
(X360) Race Pro - Sluzbeni topic
« on: July 11, 2008, 16:35:10 »
Atari Revs its Engines With the Ultra Realistic Racing Experience 'RACE Pro

Atari is revving it up with the announcement of the ultra realistic racing video game RACE Pro, scheduled to speed into stores this fall 2008 exclusively for the Xbox 360(R) video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Developed by renowned award-winning game developer SimBin, a leading creator of PC racing simulators, RACE Pro brings SimBin’s formidable skill and know-how to Xbox 360 for the very first time this fall.

RACE Pro recreates a breathtaking reality giving gamers the ultimate racing simulation experience, all powered by Lizard, SimBin’s own physics engine. With precision physics and handling, racers will feel every bend and burst of acceleration along with every emotion from pre-race tension in the pit lanes to the exhilaration of capturing the checker flag. RACE Pro provides unrivalled realism and deep immersion into the racing world through ultra realistic car models and official FIA championships and tracks. Putting players in the driving seats of their simulated racing careers, racers will have the opportunity to work their way up the leader boards through intense training and winning key races. RACE Pro has something for everyone, allowing players of all levels to pick up and play, while offering challenging tracks and advanced modes for the more experienced players.

RACE Pro offers a wealth of cars ranging from 200 to over 1000 horse power, as well as a host of championships including WTCC (World Touring Car Championship), Formula 3000 and Formula BMW. GT cars from manufacturers including Aston Martin and Saleen take their place on the grid as well as production cars such as the Audi R8 and Dodge Viper SRT10. In addition, RACE Pro is exclusively bringing all the WTCC cars from manufacturers Alfa Romeo, BMW, Chevrolet and Seat to Xbox 360 for the very first time. For a blast of accessible fun, the Mini Cooper Challenge invites players of all abilities to take the wheel.

Gamers and racing fans alike will experience the thrill of racing these powerful cars on 13 real life tracks covering all continents, of which Macau, Porto and Pau are exclusive to RACE Pro, and US tracks Laguna Seca and Road America are brand new to SimBin fans.

"With five years worth of experience under SimBin’s belt, RACE Pro ensures a unique racing experience unlike anything seen before on console," said Cyril Voiron, VP Brand Management, Worldwide Publishing, Atari. "Nothing gets you closer to the ultimate racing sensation than RACE Pro and Atari is proud to add this product to our holiday line-up."

"Having personally taken the leap from 20 years of championship racing to racing simulation development, I am really excited for SimBin to be taking its own leap from PC to Xbox 360," said Henrik Roos, CEO, SimBin Studios AB. "We are proud to be taking this significant move with Atari, our trusted partner since our very first game."

Online play via Xbox LIVE(R) online entertainment network for Xbox 360 and System Link support lets up to 12 players take on equally high-powered opponents and test their skills to the limit to reach the finish line ahead of the pack. For friends closer to home, the brand new ’Hot Seat’ feature puts players in the driving seat for a limited amount of time before passing the controller to the next player and so on, demanding exceptionally quick reactions and precision racing from even the most seasoned drivers.

Nothing gets closer than RACE Pro, the ultra real racing simulation game exclusive to Xbox 360, scheduled for release this fall 2008."

***ENDS

A sta je s podrskom za G25, a Microsoft? Sigurno kupujem prvi dan, ali taj prokleti volan je najveci nedostatak X360 u svim zamislivim pogledima.

Ovdje je galerija za novi GTR Evolution (PC) od cega ce ovaj Race Pro biti evidentan klon: http://www.gtr-evolution.com/gallery.htm

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: Race Pro - "GTR" za X360 sada i sluzbeno
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 17:09:19 »
U globalu, ne smisle li kakav pravi volan za ovo čudo (i Forzu) naravno neću se previše zamarati s ovim. Uostalom, nije li kraj 2008 namijenjen izlasku GT5? ;D ;) ;D

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 22:54:16 »
Prve slike:

A evo i Logitechovog sluzbenog odgovora vezanog za njihove volane na X360:

"First, at this point in time(April 2007), Logitech is not licensed by Microsoft to develop a force feedback steering wheel for Xbox 360 - only corded controllers. The DriveFX wheel is, effectively, an Xbox 360 controller that is shaped like a steering wheel and has a force feedback motor in place of the standard vibration motors.

Second, even if Logitech were licensed to make a force feedback wheel for Xbox 360, there are significant technical limitations which prevent these wheels from functioning on on Xbox 360. The Xbox 360 features controller and force feedback architectures (XID, device-based force feedback playback) that are significantly different from the way our wheels work on PC, PS2, or PS3 (HID, host-based force feedback playback). It is not possible to enable Xbox 360 functionality with a software or firmware update.

Logitech understands that our customers wish to use our steering wheels on multiple gaming platforms. We have made significant efforts to ensure that our PC wheel drivers support our PS2 wheels, and our PS2 force feedback SDK supports our PC wheels. PS3 games that support Logitech force feedback also support the same list of wheels. At this point in time, these are the only three platforms with which it is possible to have a single force feedback wheel be compatible. Were it possible to effect a firmware or software change to enable Xbox 360 compatibility with our existing wheels, we would do so. Unfortunately, however, until Logitech is licensed by Microsoft to design and manufacture force feedback wheels, no Logitech force feedback wheels will function on Xbox 360."

Ukratko, vrlo tesko moguce - bar se tako cini.

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 13:39:32 »
Ukratko, još jedno sakanje kite - bar se tako čini.

Šteta, pregolema šteta, a dva tako dobra trkačka naslova dolaze. Pasmater, kad se sjetim svih onih lijepih online mogućnosti u Forzi suze mi dođu... Al mi nije jasno zašto ne zajednički ne naprave novi volan za X360. Gomila potencijalnih kupaca čeka, a dosta bi ih po prvi put došlo na novu platformu samo zbog utrkivanja.

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 10:03:54 »
Idemo dalje. Nove slike su u nastavku, kao i in-game filmic.

Izlazi u studenom.

(HD)
(SD)

BTW Na zadnjoj slici BMW uopce nema gume.. Ljude iz PR odjela ponekad jednostavno treba zadaviti ;D

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 11:20:51 »
Samo se nadam da će Polypohony što ćešće izbacivati konkretne update-e ;D

btw... da li se jednom mogu potruditi pa na ove prezentacije dovesti nekoga tko zna voziti?

Offline crorastafa

• Gran Rastafara
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • peace and love
you just cant live in that                                                    negative way...make way                                                   for the positive day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDE3zPNz9VA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjtbhmQhsXg

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 10:01:55 »
http://www.panogames.com/games/GTREvolution.htm

To je GTREvolution za PC, da ne bi bilo zabune. I izgleda losije od Race Pro, sto mi je nevjerovatno.

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2008, 12:27:32 »
Novi trailer za RacePro, sa sitno gameplaya. SimBin ce danas pokazati igru u Leipzigu , pa ocekujte nove informacije.

Offline Tomivav

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID: Tomivav
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2008, 17:14:24 »
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/driving/racepro/news.html?sid=6201446&tag=topslot;img;2
gamespotov hands-on

nist posebno. coop nacin voznje me nasmijao. (edit: a coop je vec spomenut gore. stid me)

takodjer se slazem s onim - previse (trkacih) igara; ja bi cak ostao samo uz gt.
“While racing the 24 hours of Nurburgring, you can smell people’s barbecues — we couldn’t recreate that.” — Kazunori Yamauchi

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2008, 10:32:52 »
Bilo bi lijepo da naša gamerska braća na X360 mogu imat nešto makar blizu GT-u. Ovako moraju kupovat i PS3. Ja bih možda razmišljao o kupnji X360 Arcade kad se ne bi kvario kao lud. Ali PS3 mi je zasad dosta i onih par ekskluziva što bih volio igrat na boxu nije mi dovoljan razlog za kupnju. Pirati su primamljivi, ali za PS3 se može kupit isto jeftino rabljene igre, a to je uvijek bolje. Ionako ne bih stigao igrat više nego sad.

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2008, 12:22:33 »
Sluzbeni datum EU izlaska je napokon zacementiran na 14. veljace, a navodno bi se trebao i nekakav demo ukazati na Liveu.

Mene raduje sto su NAVODNO sredili force feedback efekt za onu smijuriju od volana, pa mozda i ne bude toliko traumatino iskustvo. U svakom slucaju, ovom se poprilicno radujem, pogotovo jer ce online biti dobar.

Evo i malo novih videa:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-X4-ZYlliQ (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 11:02:56 »

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2009, 13:08:38 »

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: (X360) Race Pro - Neluzbeni topic
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2009, 15:42:17 »
Naručeno je, valjda će funta ostati povoljna još mjesec dana 8)