Author Topic: (X360) Forza 3 - nesluzbeni topic  (Read 77118 times)

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: (X360) Forza 3 - Nesluzbeni topic
« Reply #150 on: September 27, 2009, 23:52:32 »
Ajde se ostavite tih glupavih usporedbi

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN_ID: Dzidza1978
Re: (X360) Forza 3 - Nesluzbeni topic
« Reply #151 on: September 28, 2009, 17:11:37 »
prvi dojmovi za Turbo S fanatec wheel. http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/2/2989103/ShowThread.aspx#2989103

Right then, here goes....

I've just spent the morning setting the wheel up to my seat, videoing as I go, so Review 1 video is in the editing phase right now, while thet's being sorted I'll  try to answer a few of the questions.

Clutch questions

The clutch seems to work fine on FM3d however it doesn't work at all in RACE Pro, you can slip the clutch on take off and you need to use the clutch for every gear shift which I find a little annoying as that's not always the case in race cars or cars with paddle shifts but that's more to do with the game than the wheel.

Using a clutch takes a lot of getting used to and is very frustrating, I have been driving manual cars for 18 years as well as 16 Gear Trucks with Splitters and Range Changers and Off Roaders with Low and High Ratio's, yet in FM3d I have really struggled to get my feet working propperly.

THE 7 SPEED CAR/6 SPEED BOX QUESTION

The 6 speed H shifter in a 7 speed car works by using the H pattern shifter through gears 1,2,3,4,5,6 then paddle shift up to 7th. Not a big deal 'cos the Ferrari California doesn't have an H shifter anyway

DO I FEEL LIKE I PAID TOO MUCH?

No, but I did get a good discount as I ordered last November when the Pound was stronger against the Euro and the pre order discount was good, Also for 1 wheel to work on my PS3 and 360 I think it's well worth it.

put that wheel in use and tell us how it drives in forza 3 demo

Ok Ok, one word.............Beautiful, the wheel is silent, the feedback on 100% is strong but not a fight, the rumble over the curbs is precise, the streeing on 900 Degree is wonderful, I initially had the steering on the default setting which was a bit snatchy, I opened it out to 900 Degree and it became sublime, smooth and precise, within 4 laps I imediately improved my Ferrari California time from a 1"12.8 which took all of yesterday morning to do, to a 1"12.4....not spectacular I know, but from the top 6% to the top 5% so an immediate improvement.

could you tell us how does it feel, maybe with comparison to g25??

I'm running out of superlatives so I'll reiterate:

Sublime

Smooth

Precise

Silent

Excellent

Fan-'kin-tastic

I wish I could compare to G25 but alas I don't have one, however on a quick comparison based on first impression compared to the DFPro I'd say at least 5X better.

More review coming soonio.
PSN_ID: Dzidza1978

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN_ID: Dzidza1978
PSN_ID: Dzidza1978

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik