Author Topic: Forza Motorsport 4 • nesluzbena tema  (Read 147571 times)

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: Forza Motorsport 4 • nesluzbena tema
« Reply #225 on: September 23, 2011, 14:26:45 »
Nemam pojma, ogromne dogovore imaju s velikim kucama i ekskluzive su podjeljene regionalno.

Mislim da cemo mi doci na red tek u zadnjem krugu, negdje pred sam izlazak - ako i tad. Kako nam se sredisnjica u Svicarskoj smiluje ukratko..

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN_ID: Dzidza1978
« Reply #226 on: September 23, 2011, 14:31:35 »
Kazo, Kazo.... leleeeeee

Ovo me do suza nasmijalo
PSN_ID: Dzidza1978

Offline Sinisa

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN : sina_zg
« Reply #227 on: September 23, 2011, 14:32:57 »
Evo, Gamespot je dobio prvu ekskluzivu za prve in-game videe (ukljucujuci i intro recimo) > potrazite sve u izborniku desno, sve sto je FM4 sa danasnjim datumom je iz konacne verzije igre:

http://www.youtube.com/user/gamespot

Media-embargo se skida danas u 16:00 po nasem vremenu i otrkiva se vise manje sve.

Taman sve stignemo pogledati dok nas satelit ne satre  ;D

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #228 on: September 23, 2011, 14:36:10 »
Nemam pojma, ogromne dogovore imaju s velikim kucama i ekskluzive su podjeljene regionalno.

Mislim da cemo mi doci na red tek u zadnjem krugu, negdje pred sam izlazak - ako i tad. Kako nam se sredisnjica u Svicarskoj smiluje ukratko..

Trojku smo dobili prilično rano ako se dobro sjećam? Ili ne?

Ono što je najgore, sad me žešće pere da negdje izmislim box pa da to mogu igrat online, ali kako.... nemaaaaaaaaaaaam. Jadrankaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamajkutijebeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem, vraćaaaaaaaaaaaaajpaaareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;D

sama pomisao da ćete vi to igrati, a ja ne me dovodi do ludila ;D

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #229 on: September 23, 2011, 14:54:07 »
Trojku sam dobio review kod za debug konzolu dosta rano, a retail je stigao kojih tjedan dana prije izlaska koliko se sjecam.

Ali Svicarci zasad sute, a znam iz prve ruka da su predstavljanja igre debelo precizno rasporedjena za velike medije u velikim drzavama. Kod nas ionako nema sluzbeno Boxa, mi smo im doslovno zadnja rupa na svirali, u Europi ce sve ici na Eurogamer, IGN UK, GameJeux, Gamersyde i ostale velike portale.

Nama kad dodje, dobro je doslo.

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #230 on: September 23, 2011, 16:12:11 »
Eurogamer info:

Interview with Dan Greenawalt

Demo details

Why you can't drive the Warthog

Latest screenshots

ZLATOOOOOOOOOOOO  ;D ;D ;D ;D

+ novi Launch Trailer koji vrijedi pogledati samo zbog one 2 sekunde Nurburgringa :)

A na kraju trailera ima znak od Mark Gene's Formula GT Experience licence. Ovo je jako potencijalno zanimljivo dovraga...

+ Gamersyde Forza 4 press-prezentacija + video replaya
http://www.gamersyde.com/news_videos_and_presentation_of_forza_4-11975_en.html

Offline Sinisa

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN : sina_zg
« Reply #231 on: September 23, 2011, 16:15:09 »

Amare ispravi linkove sa Eurogamera

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #232 on: September 23, 2011, 16:17:46 »
Done, thanx.

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #233 on: October 03, 2011, 09:25:30 »

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #234 on: October 03, 2011, 10:20:35 »
Evo moje impresije (na engleskom, ali vjerujem da nije problem :)) vezane za fiziku i implementaciju force feedback efekata iz demoa - koji danas dolazi na Live za Gold clanove, a 7.10. za sve.

Here are my impressions about the physics and handling - the most improved detail over all previous Forza games.

I am using Fanatec GT2/CSP combo and I have to give a great congratulation to guys that coded implementation of XID force feedback because this time a magic is clearly done.

For the first time on the Xbox console you can experience a fully saturated force feedback feel, with proper feel of tire-snap, tire-thereshold and weight-thereshold and have great idea about what the mass of the vehicle and engine-torque are doing to the lateral-axis of the movement.

Since actual implementation of force feedback effect was always my greatest problem with all driving games on X360 - where Forza 3 was miles ahead of all other games, but still very lacking compared to level of force feedback implementation on PC/PS3 games - I can say how XID coders managed to almost catch up with HID standards.

It is still not detailed, informative or saturated as HID force feedback, but Forza 4 - on Simulation setting and without any assists ("on paper", at least) - is the best ever experience of FF effects on X360 console.

New handling model is second-to-none - especially the feel of tire-thereshold - and I must say this game will finally allow that tire physics of Forza series can be fully experienced without constraints of previous iterations of the game. Magnificent job there and after this experience I really find how any further debate over this particular subject - which is probably the only *real* subject worth debating over both series - is ceased to exist.

Thus, from this moment, Forza series is 100% pure driving experience on the proper FF wheel and I am very happy for all the fans of the series - and Thomas from Fanatec, who also probably helped a lot to T10 guys in this implementation - that force feedback and overall feel of driving is now 100% on-par to other simulations.

On another hand, despite announcements how Simulation mode will allow for the 100% "free of assists" driving, I can say it is just not the case. Noticeable amount of assistance is still here, although not even close to level presented in Forza 3. Steering becomes non-linear instantly when you start to loose the control over car, and the Magic Hand of Forza Fairies™ is still here. If you want to deliberately spin the car, you really have to make an effort - and spinning a F458 with all assists off in full-acceleration should be a given. It is not unfortunately.

Also, physics of non-ABS braking in this Demo is still not convincing as it was in Forza Motorsport 2. Non-ABS braking still have the same amount of "buffer" as does Forza 3 and real lock-up occurs only in situations where you heavy-press the brake pedal for more than 75% of the gauge.

I really hope that full game will allow that all assists can really be disabled for good, or that 900-wheel community will become vocal enough in order to T10 give us decent amount of control of the car in some update. I have high hopes that assisted linear-steering (and hopefully buffer for non-ABS braking too) will be addressed in some patches in days to come - of course, under presumption how physics presented in the Demo is the same physics we'll be getting in the final game.

Offline Duvorynn

• GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
« Reply #235 on: October 03, 2011, 17:21:08 »
Definitivno su otisli veliki korak naprijed. Nije savrseno, ali je vrlo zadovoljavajuce.
Grafika i fizika su definitivno poboljsane, no mjesta poboljsanjima uvijek ima.
Mapping kontrolera tj. raspored kontrola u Demou je katastrofalan, ali dobro, svakome svoje. Strpit' cu se do izlaska pune verzije.
Oni Rival eventi su odlicni, tako nesto bi nam trebalo i u GT5.
Either snow, sun or rainy day, FAIR PLAY forever and all the way.

You don't know the true meaning of speed if you didn't travel faster than sound!!!

PSN-ID: Duvorynn
Xbox Live: Duvorynn

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #236 on: October 03, 2011, 17:43:19 »
Meni ovako izgleda za deset, a cini se i odlicna voznja kao takva. Let the fanboy war begin! Samo ne ovdje, molim.

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #237 on: October 06, 2011, 10:24:49 »
Embargo je dolje od prije par minuta, reviewi i prikazi su sluzbeno vani od danas.

Konsenzus ocjena je trenutno debelo 9 i vise, kako to i inace biva sa Forzom.

Fantasticni filmici u nastavku, ako ste imalo zainteresirani i imate vremena, svakako bacite oko, ima sjajnih stvari za pogledati.

F40 on Nurburgring GP Gameplay
> koji zvuk...

Giant Bomb: Forza 4 Quick Look > (42 minute, prikazuju strasno detaljno citavu igru)

TaxiGamer: Forza 4 videos > Hrpa strasno dobro rendeririranih videa u punih 60fps, razni modovi igre

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #238 on: October 06, 2011, 13:39:55 »

Offline FEDROwhatISgood

• The Organizator
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Svi bi mi htjeli biti TOMIVAV :D
« Reply #239 on: October 06, 2011, 14:06:14 »
Zvuk sjajan, osim... mozda lose cujem ali zvuci sudaranja su kao iz kung-fu filmova
PSNid- PhaedrusSocrates:"EAT MY GRAINING!" 8)

Imamo samo jedno spasonosno rješenje..... odbiti isporuku Perkovića... objavit Nijemcima rat i odmah se predat.