Author Topic: FUNCTION UPDATE 1.06 • 18/02/11  (Read 44201 times)

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
FUNCTION UPDATE 1.06 • 18/02/11
« on: February 18, 2011, 09:36:32 »

Update 1.06 je gore. 300MB.

Ovi je puni i sluzbeni popis svih novosti.

[Major Changes and New Features]

・Remote Racing
[Remote Races] have been added to the bottom left of the [GT Mode] - [Community] screen.
Here you can start a fully automated B-Spec race using yours and your friends' "My Drivers", and gain rewards and experience from it.
For details please see section 8-4 [Remote Races] in the [Manual] accessible from the main menu, and also the new "Remote Race" page on gran-tursimo.com, under the GT5 product information section.

Vodic za Remote Racing: http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/products/gt5/remote/

・Remote Racing from a Web Browser
In [Remote Races], you can visit the official "gran-turismo.com" website using a web browser, and remotely control your PS3® at home. You can start races, monitor its progress and check results from the website. This is a new playing style allowing you to play Gran Turismo anywhere.
Sign in from the [GT5 My Home] button on the upper right corner of the website to get started.

・Using the Course Maker in Online Races
You can now use one of the "My Courses" created in [Course Maker] for your online races (in Open Lobby, My Lounge), or select themes and generate courses on the spot. (Please note you'll only be able to use My Courses created after this update).

・Introduction of Performance Points in Online Races
We've now introduced Performance Points (PP), a numerical index of a car's performance for online races. You can set PP restrictions in the online race regulations (in Open Lobby, My Lounge) to limit participating cars.
For details, see 6 -15 [Performance Points] in the [Manual] accessible from the main menu.

・Increased Rewards and Experience Online
The amount of rewards and experience gained from online racing (in Open Lobby, My Lounge) have been increased.

・More Event Settings in Online Races
[Auto Race Start Cycle] and [Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption] have been added to the event settings for online races (in Open Lobby, My Lounge).

・More Penalties for Special Events
Penalties for improper driving such as driving off course and hitting walls have been increased for the [Special Events] under [GT Mode] - [GT Life].

・Event Rewards and Experience Adjusted
The rewards and experience gained in [license] and [Special Events] in [GT Mode] - [GT Life] have been adjusted. Experience for A-Spec and B-Spec events have been increased, while rewards have been reduced back down to levels seen before the 1.05 update.

・Car Loan in Events - Share Cars
In A-Spec, B-Spec and [Special Events] in [GT Mode] - [GT Life], you can now borrow cars that your Friends have set to share with friends.
For details see 6-16 [Borrowing and Lending Cars] in the [Manual] accessible from the main menu.

・More Car Settings
Gear ratio adjustment, power limiters, and weight adjustment have been added to the settings. For details see [18. Settings Guide] in the [Manual] accessible from the main menu.

・Multi-Monitor Feature ;D ;D - do 5 MONITORA  za 170 stupnjeva pogled
From [Options] - [Hardware] - [Multi-Monitor], you can now access the multi-monitor display settings using multiple PS3™ systems.
You can now enjoy Gran Turismo 5 in a wide display environment combining multiple PS3™ systems and TV's/monitors.

Detalji za multiscreen setup:
http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/support/d22037.html

[Changes and Additions to Gameplay]
- It is now possible to replay and save [2P Battle] races.
- [Controller Steering Sensitivity] has been added to [Driving Options].
- [Corner Bank Angle] has been added to the section settings in [Course Maker].
- In A-Spec events including endurance races, a confirmation prompt has been added before restarting a race from the beginning.
- In replays, B Spec and while watching races, you can now change viewing targets directly from the screen without having to use a separate window list.
- Personal BGM can now be used when voice chat is disabled in a [Lounge].
- Cars in your garage that are not registered as 'Favorites' can now be used in a [Lounge].
- When tire restriction is enabled in a Lounge regulation, only cars with tires that qualify will be displayed in the garage.
- Driver and car display selections during races will be saved.
- Karts now have [Quick Menu settings.
- You can now select multiple items in some important menu screens, such as when registering your favorite cars in your [Garage].

[AI Adjustment]
- Race choreography and opponent car AI controls for licence tests and A Spec events have been adjusted.
- Opponent car AI controls during B Spec races have been improved.
- The evasive maneuver of opponent cars when a players car blocks the track has been improved.

[Correction of Issues]
- Corrected an issue where it was possible to gain points unfairly in drift trials.
- Corrected an issue where it was not possible to view the 4th sector in the live monitor.
- Corrected an issue where the sound effects would not change when replacing the exhaust system or turbo kit.
- Corrected an issue where the save data becomes unable to load when exceeding a certain file size.

[Other Changes]
- A searchable item called [Race Type] has been added for room creation in the [Open Lobby].
- The lap times for the [X Challenge] in [Special Events] have been adjusted.
- Game save speed has been optimized.
- The HDD access warning message that was displayed at game startup has been disabled for faster startup.
- Car demo backdrops during an [Auto Demo] is now displayed randomly in 4 types (Morning/Day/Night/White) as is in the [Dealership].
- The "S-AWC" integrated four wheel drive system of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X has been adjusted.
- The [Force Feedback Strength] of the Thrustmaster T500RS can now be adjusted across a wider range.

http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/d22637.html

Ukratko, sad samo nedostaje:

- save tijekom endurancea
- leaderboardovi
- "stock car" opcija za online
- "tyre wear speed" opcija za online

Sve drugo je apsolutno tu.

Nisu posebno napisali, vjerovatno zbog svoj pristupa grafici, ali ima hrpa reporta koji javljaju da je grafika drasticno unaprijedjena kod dima i sjena.

Potom ima i hrpa malih sitnica koje ovaj txt ne spominje:

- D-pad now changes between cars in replays. No need for menu.
- blue tick in dealership for already owned cars
- multi select cars (car garage)

Svaka cast Polyphony.

Offline gt_goggo

• GTS Full Member
  • Primarius
  • dualshock driver
Re: FUNCTION UPDATE 1.06 • 18/02/11
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 09:50:27 »
i molba! Što prije stavite svoje b-spec vozače na
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Hvala...
ja mrzim comfort gume

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 10:03:00 »
Najs. Cini mi se da su sjene malo mekse u kabini (Evora) i da je alpha afekt manje vidljiv. Evo, moji bolji driveri voze Suzuku 1000 km, stavim ih kasnije opet onlajn.

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 10:20:04 »
 Vrišt 

Mi ovdje smo vrlo hepi i vrlo lajkamo zadnji update. Probudio sam se sat vremena prije budilice na pišanje i onda sam morao napraviti update. U početku sam bio razočaran jer je "samo" 301 mb velik, ali osmjeh na lice je vratila količina promjena. Nije mi još u potpunosti jasna lista auta u online-u, sada osim favorita postoje i premium i standard i "recomended" ako se ne varam. Ali pod premiumom nisam vidio ove JGTC pile što sam kupio...

I još nešto. Zvuk konzole mi je namješten na multi odn. da ide preko slušalica u surroundu i preko tv-a. I to u dashboardu konzole funkcionira. I funkcioniralo je u samoj igri. No, nakon update-a više ne čujem zvuk preko tv-a, već samo preko slušalica. Ima li netko sličnih iskustava?

Offline Ledu505

• Doktor Osobne Prakse
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Direktor Svemira
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 10:26:42 »
Otprije kreirane staze nisu upotrebljive, treba kreirat od danas (mozda je moguce editirat prosle pa tako zajebat sistem?). Moguce je samo 1 kreiranu stazu postavit za online.

Tyre/fuel samo on off opcija, ne moze se odredit brzina trosenja.

Cjelokupna garaza dostupna u online, favorites sluzi samo za vecu preglednost.

B-spec online nema mogucnost davanja uputa kao u offlineu. Samo drive i gledanje.

Dobra je i mogucnost fiksnog određenja trajanja kvali. U donjem desnom kutu pise kad race starta.
Ono sto je lako, ne radi svatko.

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 10:49:29 »
Čini mi se da su auti u dealershipu sada drugačije posloženi odn. sada uz svaki auto piše i PP vrijednost. No, PP vrijednost koja piše u dealershipu nije jednaka onoj koja će pisati kad auto kupite. Npr. RE Amemia RX-7 je 540PP u dealershipu, nakon kupnje ima 536PP, a nakon promjene ulja 543PP.

Offline Safety-_-Car

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID: Safety-_-Car
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2011, 12:17:39 »
online utrke koje smo si sejvali, mogu se konačno lijepo pogledati. dopušta i bumper i rear view sa bilo kojeg vozača...  :) konačno

Offline Milicevic87

• GTS Full Member
  • Primarius
  • PSN-id: Milicevic87
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2011, 12:18:03 »
Napokon se sada vidi koje auto vec posjedujes. Nema vise brige da se kupi dupli. A ono o vezi a-speca nisam razumio.

Offline Safety-_-Car

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID: Safety-_-Car
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2011, 14:03:04 »
ne radi mi remote race za b-spec. veli network failure  ???

nešto još treba podesiti? zna tko?

Offline axonray

• GTS Full Member
  • Stazist Vulgaris
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2011, 14:09:25 »
Sa ovim update-om red bull callenge povecali su vrijeme za broncu.Nurburing je bio 2:14.5, sada je 2:23.0 .
Zlato i srebro je ostalo isto.

Offline Tomivav

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID: Tomivav
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2011, 15:06:20 »
Odlično!
“While racing the 24 hours of Nurburgring, you can smell people’s barbecues — we couldn’t recreate that.” — Kazunori Yamauchi

Offline gt_goggo

• GTS Full Member
  • Primarius
  • dualshock driver
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2011, 15:07:52 »
ne radi mi remote race za b-spec. veli network failure  ???

nešto još treba podesiti? zna tko?

Jesi li označio vozače Share with friends?
ja mrzim comfort gume

Offline Titov pionir

• Politicki Etiketiran
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID: TitovPionir
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2011, 15:29:05 »
Ček, ili ja nešto ne kužim, ili su ovi remote B-spec drukčiji od B-spec evenata u igri???

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN_ID: Dzidza1978
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2011, 15:31:30 »
jesu, ovi su kao seasonal eventi za Bspec, remote nemožeš još karijeru voziti, ali možeš grind(t)ati :-)
PSN_ID: Dzidza1978

Offline gt_goggo

• GTS Full Member
  • Primarius
  • dualshock driver
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2011, 15:33:10 »
da drukčiji su. Nema davanja uputa... Sami se snalaze...  
ja mrzim comfort gume