Author Topic: Project C.A.R.S • World of Mass Development projekt community simulacije  (Read 366543 times)

Offline Troma

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID: martin_troma
Nije kao rFactor i slicni, odaberes auto, stazu i vozi. A setup auta je detaljan kak i u GT6, ali to tko hoce
Finally, in one sentence, what did Formula One mean to you Mark?
Tricky... It was precision. It was the pinnacle.

Offline kengas

• 22ms
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID gtsurgeons.com
to ti dodje k'o predgrupa na koncertu GT7, a bumo vidili
Gt veteran superstar u penziji

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
Nema šanse da više proglašavam neki GT unaprijed pobjednikom u klasi, imali su su dvaput šansu isporučiti obećano i znamo kako je prošlo. Kad izdaju kompletnu igru, poput GT4, onda im pletem lovorov vijenac. Ovo također, iskreno se nadam da će biti vrh, ali dok ne probam...

Offline kengas

• 22ms
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID gtsurgeons.com
ne znam jel bilo al' izgleda pre pre dobro, na volananje mislim

[pCARS] Project CARS Gameplay Mercedes-Benz DTM Nürburgring Nordschleife. Full Replay. Build 764.

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Project CARS: Your questions answered!

Offline Mr.Steady

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN iD: Jura69
Nema šanse da više proglašavam neki GT unaprijed pobjednikom u klasi, imali su su dvaput šansu isporučiti obećano i znamo kako je prošlo. Kad izdaju kompletnu igru, poput GT4, onda im pletem lovorov vijenac. Ovo također, iskreno se nadam da će biti vrh, ali dok ne probam...

Plus jedan :D

Ja sam pred jedno godinu zadnji put pcars sa g25 vozio u low postavkama da mi laptor to moze vrtit i sto se tice voznih osobina odlicno ali je trebalo dorade, vjerujem da su otisli u pozitivnom smjeru a graficki i zvucno gledano nemam prigovora.
U odnosu na gt neki auti mi fale ali zato imaju svega i svacega kako novog i starog, izbor staza je odlican.
beep beep im a jeep!

GT5 Gamercards

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
Samo radi staza i osvjetljenja kokpita želim ovo. Još da su sve staze iz S2U...uuu

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Ima negdi moj video sa lotusom po spa. Auto divlja na sve strane, force feedback kao na gt5. Ja sam odusevljen (jos tada) bio i vjerujem da su sada samo poboljsali stvar.

I kao sto je kizo rekao, trebat ce se priviknuti.
"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Ayrton Senna

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Ben Collins, danas >

Project Cars September 2

FORMULA C ON R21 TYRE – VIRTUAL PERFECTION!!

Track: Monterey / Laguna Seca

Awesomeness – 10/10 and other expletives.

I get to drive a lot of incredible cars, and PCARS has been in development for several years so I’ve nearly worn a hole in the steering wheel.. etc. so I rarely drive with a massive grin on my face because i'm a spoiled little brat..

If you take the Formula C for a ride, I guarantee that you will grin like a fool. I’m so proud of this car and its characteristics that, along with the Formula B, it sets the benchmark.

Laguna – the reason I test the less powerful models here is because the straights are shorter and the twists and turns put more stress on the chassis, which makes it perfect for the FC. It copes with them so well and the high speed corners are alarmingly realistic.

Imola – is superb for the faster machines because of the bumps, camber changes, heavy braking zones and range of low / medium / high speed corners.

Back to the amazing Formula C..

Braking – uber responsive. The grip is light so this car really teaches you to brake like a pro.

Turn in – be careful. Turn in is crisp, dynamic, real. The way it should be!

Traction – PERFECT. 10/10. As you creep onto the gas the car makes a graduated transition from u/steer to o/steer. As with all relatively low downforce single seaters you have to be careful not to get greedy as you exit corners or else the front will skid wide, and I’ve worn the virtual floor off my car! The handling dynamics on corner exit are absolutely SPOT ON.

FFB – there’s some weight to the wheel and you can feel the bumps of the track. It’s pretty awesome and the best FFB I’ve experienced on PCARS so far. Yes – there’s a little room for improvement – I would love to see the force rumble at first and then reduce during a tyre lock up, and also for the force to reduce when the front goes into u/steer. If you can build that feedback into the steering wheel then it will be… 11/10. It would give the driver a subtle sense of what the chassis is doing brilliantly and perfectly, and a little more awareness of the fact that the front is skidding before running wide over the exit kerbs.

One VERY MINOR criticism. After heavy braking, the rear is prone to snapping sideways – I get this especially at Turn 1 and the last corner at Monterey (a bit like in the Formula B on the CR2 tyre – T1 at Imola). I’m sure this can be adjusted somehow and that the sim is mis-reading a weight shift because my brake bias is definitely front biased.

I’m really very excited by this tyre and this car – I recommend pulling a sickie and blowing the afternoon on it. The next cars will have a lot to live up to! Incredible work folks

(bye bye Forza, bye bye GT5..)

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Ben Collins, danas >

Project Cars September 2
(bye bye Forza, bye bye GT5..)

Mda... on je sigurno sjedio doma i igrao Forzu i GT5 (a ne 6 npr.)....

Ne mogu opisati koliko mi ide na kurac to preseravanje sa bye, bye ovo, bye, bye ono. Ko mala djeca jebote ::)

Što se ostalog tiče, super, lipo je pročitat. I dalje se nadam da ćemo dobit kakav demo za probat igru

Offline FEDROwhatISgood

• The Organizator
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Svi bi mi htjeli biti TOMIVAV :D
I volan! Ko da tebi ima svrhe demo bez volana, a volan kao kasni... No, imamo par kirurga i sa T500 :)
PSNid- PhaedrusSocrates:"EAT MY GRAINING!" 8)

Imamo samo jedno spasonosno rješenje..... odbiti isporuku Perkovića... objavit Nijemcima rat i odmah se predat.

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
I volan! Ko da tebi ima svrhe demo bez volana, a volan kao kasni... No, imamo par kirurga i sa T500 :)

Pa imam di isprobat, to je najmanji problem

Offline kengas

• 22ms
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID gtsurgeons.com

A na T500 'vol'kim slovimama  GT

Offline Mr.Steady

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN iD: Jura69
da ne listam sad previše, što će od ovih novijih volana koji su možda godinu-dve na tržištu biti kompatibilno sa ps4 i pcars?

ps4 kupujem po danu izlaska ovog ili malo prije pa da odmah i volan bocnem ako mi driving force gt neće biti kompatibilan.  :-\
beep beep im a jeep!

GT5 Gamercards

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
T300 i T500

Drugih novijih volana koliko znam i nema... Fanatec ne računam, ono je preskupo