Author Topic: (PC) rFactor 2  (Read 86543 times)

Offline ZG2016RS

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: (PC) rFactor 2
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2011, 09:55:55 »
Jel ti mozda automatsko kvacilo upaljeno?
Off je sve na toj strani. I kako da stavim aute? Skinuo sam 3 auta ali neznam kako i kamo unzipati? Prebacio sam Megana ali sam izgleda pobrisao sve ostale!! Pomozi!!

To ti je problem s rFactorom, a ne volanom, to i meni radi od kad je igra izašla.

Znači nema pomoći? Kako to radi u LFSu??

I šta sa onim file-ovima koji su popratno kad se extracta?
FEDRO:Moram dodati da je ZG apsolutni kralj pretjecanja, instinkt i sposobnost kojom si on postavi idealnu situaciju je vanzemaljski :)
"Understeer" is when you hit the rival with the front of the car.
"Oversteer" is when you hit the rival with the rear of the car.
"Horsepower" is how fast you hit t

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN_ID: Dzidza1978
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2011, 11:09:32 »
Jel ti mozda automatsko kvacilo upaljeno?
Off je sve na toj strani. I kako da stavim aute? Skinuo sam 3 auta ali neznam kako i kamo unzipati? Prebacio sam Megana ali sam izgleda pobrisao sve ostale!! Pomozi!!

To ti je problem s rFactorom, a ne volanom, to i meni radi od kad je igra izašla.

Znači nema pomoći? Kako to radi u LFSu??

I šta sa onim file-ovima koji su popratno kad se extracta?

Nema pomoći, Za LFS se ne sjećam. Za popratne faile neznam, odavna sam prestao s tim. Mislim da na rfactor centrali imaš nekakav manager za instaliravanje modova, pa on sve odradi umjesto tebe
PSN_ID: Dzidza1978

Offline Jadran73

• The Wheel Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2011, 12:03:50 »
Na ovom linku imas sve!!!
http://www.bockbierbude.de/

treba se registrirat da bi mogao skidat modove aute...

"Automatic Download Script
Mittwoch, 24 Oktober 2007

We implemented the automatic updater. No more looking for files, no manual extracting, just one klick to have all the stuff installed correctly.

Files and installing instructions here

preconditions (for script and online-racing):
DVD-users: update 1255-F-SD
DL&Buy-users: update 1250 AND
                       update 1255-F installed"

http://www.bockbierbude.de/component/option,com_remository/func,fileinfo/id,840/lang,en/

"
The Autoupdater controls the whole update process of the Bockbierbude. Please READ the installation instructions:

Preparation:

Download Bierbuden Autoupdater and run the installation.
    step by step
    Doubleclick the script file bockbierbude_en.pyw. This will start the setup-wizard which asks for following informations:

username and password (=registration on Bude)
        folder of game-installation (rFactor) for the Bockbierbude.
        "Archive-Folder" for downloaded .zip files (as mentioned on 3.)

Now the Autoupdate scans the given installation for installed cars and tracks. This process may take a few minutes depending on performance of your machine. The amount of files to be downloaded respectively files found local in "Archive" folder is listed at the end of the progress. Download AND AUTOMATIC UNPACKING will follow on confirmation. Go on track!
Please note: complete download may be time consuming according to internet connection - avoid other bandwith consuming tasks while downloading.

For future updates you'll only need to use the toolbar button "Update ".

If asked for the actual Download Ticket, you'll find the code on website (bottom-left) - but don't forget to login first.

Important: all downloaded files are stored in the "Archive" folder and should be left there. On completely re-installing the game these files needn't to be downloaded again but will be extracted automatically. So a complete install won't take longer than a few minutes! Amazing!

On the Script-Interface there are some menus available. For example "Command - Reinstallation" does a complete research for variations on the local installation. On eventual troubles try this option first to scan your drive again. In "Tweaks" you'll find some usual settings changeable directly in .PLR-file(player profile file). "Clean up" will delete redundant files from local archive-folder for saving diskspace.

Peer-To-Peer Download:
New users can download files from our Bierbuden peer-to-peer network only. The Autoupdater uses the TCP ports 8435 to 8439 (can be changed). These ports have to be forwared by your router to the corresponding computer. This setting can be found in the router menu as "Port Forwarding". Consult your router manual if you do not know how to do this - or ask Google. If the port forwarding is not configured a red (!) will appear and the the download speed becomes limited to 100kByte/s.

FTP Download:
Drivers of the Bierbude who have made a donation can request a direct, time limited access to our file server. This access does not need any router configurations and files are immediatley ready for download which is not guaranteed by peer-to-peer transfers.

Firewall:
Please set up your firewall right. 99% of all connection problems are caused by the firewall.

x64:
The program is compatible with 64-Bit Windows systems.
                                                                                    "

Nadam se da ce ti ovo gore pomoc  ;)

Offline Sinisa

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN : sina_zg
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2011, 13:17:20 »
Da li se može na ovakvim serverima igrati sa "sigurnosnim kopijama" ?

Offline Jadran73

• The Wheel Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2011, 14:55:07 »
MOZE  ;D  barem ja do sad kad sam igrao nije bilo problema  ;)

Offline Sinisa

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN : sina_zg
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2011, 02:17:41 »
Večeras vozio BMW 2002 tii na Kyalamiu
Odlična staza, mogla bi u DLC

Offline Jadran73

• The Wheel Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2011, 11:08:51 »
rFactor2 izlazi sljedece godine  ::)

Izvor Racedepartment:
http://www.racedepartment.com/content/1762-rfactor-2-your-questions-answered.html

The gaming scene isn’t what it used to be. Simulation gaming is now an endangered species. Call of Duty comes out every year. And graphics stay the same for 7 years, as developers aim to push out titles on the consoles in conjunction with the PC. As reality check comes closer, we jumped at the news of a new rFactor title coming exclusively to the PC.

rFactor 2 will come out next year and what we’ve seen so far is definitely on our starred list. Tim Wheatley, marketing relations for ISI, is happy to answer some questions from the community. Yes, that means you!

To ask a question to the rfactor team, simply leave a comment or ask your question in our dedicated thread. We’ll pit the most frequent and interesting questions to Tim Wheatley somewhere next week.

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2011, 14:46:31 »
Dobra vijest, to mozda samo znaci da postoji ogromna sansa da ga docekamo i za novu generaciju konzola.

SlightlyMad je vec sluzbeno objavio kako CARS dolazi na konzole, ali uopce nema dvojbe da se radi o next-genu.

Sto se tice PC simulacija, covjek je u pravu kad ih naziva "endangered species" jer one to doista i jesu, ali iz posve drugih razloga. I ne samo az PC, vec i za konzole. Koliko pratim, sve je vise projekata open-MMO racinga u koje neki ljudi trpaju masu novaca, dva trenutno u zavrsetku su onaj sumanuti Simraceway i malo drugaciji Autocar Revolution, a sve je izvjesnije kako je i Simbin odustao od GTR3 i sve usmjerio na razvoj svog free-MMOR servisa RaceRoom.

Bit ce zanimljiva iduca godina kad se sve to poslozi, jedino sto mene osobno brine - ondosno ne sad bas "brine", vec vise fenomenloski zanima - je koliko njih ce uopce opstati. Novac koji svi oni satiru u to je ogroman, a nisam siguran koliko ce im se to isplatiti na kraju. Sve to ce imati neku svoju "subscription" varijantu, ali onaj broj koji meni stalno stoji pre docima je kako jedan iRacing ima tek oko 20.000 pretplatnika, uz stalno i konstantno blago opadanje.

Bas zbog toga se nadam da ce nova generacija konzola sa svojom snagom i mogucnostima napokon dostici PC i omoguciti svima njima da te svoje proizvode portaju na konzoe i na taj nacin zagrabe duboko u milijunsku vojsku korisnika konzola. Ako nastave sve to samo drljati za PC, seta truda i vremena, jer to je sve ples na rubu isplativosti.

Offline Jadran73

• The Wheel Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2011, 14:56:05 »
a sve je izvjesnije kako je i Simbin odustao od GTR3 i sve usmjerio na razvoj svog free-MMOR servisa RaceRoom.
Evo ti odgovor na ovo:

"Re: Digital GTR2 release date
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 08:42:33 PM »

...As for the digital release of GTR2.  I can say at this time is that it has been delayed.At the moment we have two development teams working on two projects. One is handling the last expansions and updates to the RACE 07 series,  and the second is working hard on the new title which has not yet been officially announced. "

Sto se rFactor-a tice ono next year moze bit i za koji mjesec  ;D ipak je sredina 11 mjeseca pa .....

Offline GTS_Klocna

• MOMAK
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2011, 13:39:43 »
Odličan je ova stranica http://www.bockbierbude.de!

Pitanje za Jadrana:

ne mogu nikako izabrati pogled iz kokpita a da nema volana kao u GTR EVO-u.

A na onom linku što je stavio Renorino od kornetillaa on vozi kolko sam skužio rfactor i nema volana.

Kak se to da poštelat?

E da, ne prepoznaje mi ni kuplung, ni u igri a ni u control panelu. Piše g25, ali nema ponuđeno kuplung.
psn-id: GTS-Klocna

Offline Jadran73

• The Wheel Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2011, 17:59:10 »
Pozz
Evo ti upute za volan  ;)

Evo ti za kvacilo  ;)

kad sve to napravis nemoj zaboravit SNIMIT   ;D

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2011, 00:45:41 »

Sto reci uopce.

+ rFactor 2 – Beta content revealed

The upcoming beta will give users the chance to sample three different cars and six tracks, including both historic and modern content > somewhere around Christmas

Historic
- 1966 Brabham BT20
- Spa, Monaco, and one mystery track

Modern
- Renault Megane
- Formula Renault 3.5
- Malaysia, Portugal, and Mills

Za podsjetnik:

To participate, a full purchase of rFactor 2 is necessary, in return open-beta users will be given 18 months of online account access instead of the 12.

Offline Tomivav

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID: Tomivav
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2011, 13:05:54 »
"Nemam riječi više."
“While racing the 24 hours of Nurburgring, you can smell people’s barbecues — we couldn’t recreate that.” — Kazunori Yamauchi

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2011, 13:07:43 »
Mrak ;D  Još samo fali da možeš odletit u more ;D

Offline Mr.Steady

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN iD: Jura69
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2011, 16:06:14 »
drk drk ako ne dođe još puno content update i staza+još pokoji auto rfactor here i come.
beep beep im a jeep!

GT5 Gamercards