Author Topic: RaceRoom Racing Experience / GTR3  (Read 52797 times)

Offline Jadran73

• The Wheel Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
RaceRoom Racing Experience / GTR3
« on: December 08, 2011, 11:50:01 »
Nakon dugo iscekivanja SIMBIN je krenuo u Bozicno ciscenje (barem tako pise na official stranici) i u zavrsne radnje za GTR3.
Nakon duuuugo vremena izbacili su prvi teaser  http://www.gtr3.com i igra bi uskoro mogla ugledat svjetlo dana,nadajmo se bolja (za sad nikakve informacije nisu dostupne) od prijasnjih naslova koji su po meni odlicni.
Za sad toliko   ;)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196/gtr31.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/gtr32.png/

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: GTR3
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 12:31:49 »
Najbolji ulaz na sajt ikad ;D

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 12:42:45 »
Ono sto se ja nadam je kako ce napokon izdati i inacicu za konzole.

Odnosno, nema im druge kad bolje razmislim, ali to je sad druga tema.

U svakom slucaju, napokon se nesto pokrece. U veljaci 2010. se pocelo pricati o GTR3, tada su rekli da ce igra izaci krajem ove godine. Ocito su previse bili zabavljeni sa Raceroomom i preslagivanjima u studiju, ali lijepo je vidjeti da se nesto krece.

Offline GTS_Klocna

• MOMAK
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 12:56:23 »
hoće li igra biti na nekakvom novom engineu ili je to isto kao recimo i raceroom samo druge staze i auti??
psn-id: GTS-Klocna

Offline Jadran73

• The Wheel Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 13:20:27 »
Za sad mudro sute i ono u prvom postu je ujedno i prva vijest,bitno da se nesto radi a i na RaceRoom-u su rekli da ce do kraja mjeseca dat vise informacija o svemu,nadam se da je ovo tek pocetak vijesti koje slijede  :D

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 13:26:29 »
Pa nije bas prva vijest, ovo sam primio od njih jos u ozujku 2010:

New GTR game in development from SimBin
– Time to “Get Real” again.

SimBin are proud to announce that a new GTR game is in the pipeline; the wait is over and development on the next installment of our multiple awards winning GTR series has begun. The title will take gamers back to the roots of SimBin style racing games, while offering a brand new take on the basic concept of “easy to drive, hard to master”, the hallmark of SimBin titles for the past decade.

SimBin will take a significant step up in both realism, visuals, and sheer immersion, offering players a completely new and unique experience based on the known and award winning simulation philosophy of SimBin.

SimBin will focus on continued support for the game through multiple new innovative online features and activities, in addition to a very comprehensive DLC plan.

The title is scheduled for release 2011, publisher TBA

For future announcements on the new GTR game, keep an eye on www.simbin.com

***ENDS***

Ovo je bila iznimno glupa promotivna slika:

A onda je sve stalo do danas uglavnom. Nastranu vidna glupost samog koncepta slike, danas kada gledam gore pise RaceRoom, a tad se nije ni znalo da ce RR uopce postojati recimo.

Kuhaju oni to jako dugo.

Offline Jadran73

• The Wheel Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 14:00:59 »
Pa u prvom postu i pise "...Nakon duuuugo vremena izbacili su...",pratim ja to odavno a od te "promotivne" slike koja je izasla u ozujku 2010 pa do danas nisu pustili nikakvu vijest.
Da,kuhaju to oni odavno i nadam se da ce "skuhat" nesto dobro  ;D

Offline Jadran73

• The Wheel Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 18:03:03 »
Preneseno s http://www.raceroom.net

" Today SimBin Studios revealed the first parts of GTR3 through a teaser on a new website. The teaser was released by SimBin's CEO, Henrik Roos, through his personal Facebook page. From there it has spread like wildfire and in addition to that it raised a lot of questions from the fans, communities, and gaming magazines.

In an effort to answer some of your questions, we had a little chat with Henrik Roos (CEO at SimBin Studios) and Chris Speed (SimBin's Executive Producer).

RR: So, Henrik, this morning you pressed the first "Facebook Like" button on GTR3.com and officially started what looks like a PR campaign around this big project.  What can we see on GTR3.com and why did you want to share it now?

Henrik: We have worked on GTR 3 for a long time. We have had several smaller projects in between though, but now GTR 3 starts to shape up. We have a lot of requests every day from our GTR fans, so why not start sharing some info?

Chris: What you can or can’t see can be debated, but we feel that we have made huge strides in different areas building on what was already a strong IP in GTR.

RR: Who is working on this project? It seems like SimBin has been recruiting a lot of people lately, what is the new team like?

Henrik: A lot has happened in SimBin over the last one and a half years. We opened a brand new headquarters in Lidköping and yes, we have reinforced the team with talents from all over the world. People like Chris Speed for example, he can tell you more about our crew.

Chris: As Henrik mentioned, we have gone through an aggressive recruitment drive over the past 8 months picking from an enormous talent pool from all over the world, Ukraine, Russia, Pakistan, Germany, UK, Belgium, the list goes on. We are still a relatively small team compared to other studios and rely on our external partners as many small studios do. However, we now feel we have found the right blend between youth and experience to drive us forward and continue to develop successful racing titles.

RR: This website focuses a lot on sounds, why is that?

Henrik: Well, back in the days when GTR 1 was in development, the first material that was leaked was a sound sample, so it is a nice way to remember and make the connection with where SimBin is originally coming from... and what it is going towards ! It is definitely great to see how much we improved on this aspect, and the sound engine and samples quality are definitely amongst the many things that will make GTR 3 stand out!

Chris: We have definitely raised the bar when it comes to the sounds in GTR3. Yes the look and feel are extremely important but we have highlighted that the sounds give the player a much more immersive experience.

RR: Are all sounds in the teaser based on in-game material?

Henrik: Yes of course! Can you guess what car it is? Or even better, what track is it?

RR: The SimBin.com website is currently down with a message about Christmas cleaning, what is that all about?

Henrik: You will see the 15th of December. We will gradually increase the information flow and I can promise we have so much to tell and show! Also, we will show visuals when the time is right.

RR: What platforms are you preparing to release GTR3 on? If you can't yet provide any details, can you at least give us a clue about when we will find out?

Henrik: No, sorry I don’t have the date or more information about that yet.

RR: Is there anything you can disclose about GTR 3 yet? Anything at all?

Henrik: Yes, more info will come on the 15th of December at www.simbin.com and people can in the meantime discuss it on www.raceroom.net

Chris: I can guarantee you won’t be disappointed! "

Offline Jadran73

• The Wheel Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 20:23:59 »
Evo i prva sluzbena slika:

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 20:39:01 »
Znajući kakva je igra GTR2 bio u svoje vrijema, i pod uslovom da izađe za konzole (makar i next gen), ovo bi se moglo dobro prodati. Naravno da će malo pojednostaviti interface i smanjiti broj opcija (ako bude na konzolama), ali ako vožnja bude kako traba, a bit će, GTR3 ima mjesto uz najveće.

Offline nrgpower

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2011, 20:56:03 »
Izgleda predobro,
nadam se da ce izac na next gen konzolama

Offline Jadran73

• The Wheel Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent