Author Topic: Opcenita auto tema  (Read 299195 times)

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: Opcenita auto tema
« Reply #556 on: May 14, 2013, 14:11:02 »
trebalo bi u seljo tuning,ali pošto je službeno evo ovdje...
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Now Available with Illuminated Star as a Genuine Accessory

Of all the styling accessories, the illuminated Mercedes star will probably get the most attention. Available only for models equipped with a centrally positioned star, it shines when the car is locked and unlocked by remote control and when doors or the luggage compartment are opened. However, expect to see tuners fully unlock the star’s lighting potential in the near future…

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  ::)

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #557 on: May 14, 2013, 14:18:50 »

Offline tpe-rus

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID: tpe-rus
« Reply #558 on: May 14, 2013, 14:24:58 »
Ipak je to zvijezda ;D

Offline turok

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID t_urok99
« Reply #559 on: May 14, 2013, 16:56:40 »
No da a Perica će nam reći iz prve ruke koliko će ih završiti u Herceg-Bosni 8)

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #560 on: May 14, 2013, 22:54:56 »
ovo pomalo zvuči nestvarno.... ;D
no siguran sam da je računica na mjestu(za ferrari)

Ferrari annual production limited to 7,000 units
Ferrari chairman Luca di Montezemolo says annual production will be capped at 7,000 units.

About a week ago we found out Ferrari will start focusing more on exclusivity rather than increasing sales. We've now learned the Italian marque won't sell more than 7,000 cars each year. Montezemolo declared "people ask me if my insistence on selling no more than 7,000 Ferraris will harm our brand, but I don't believe so."

As far as the prospects of launching an SUV or a four-door model, Montezemolo says Maserati is the answer to these two body styles (Ghibli, Levante). He also said Ferrari won't launch an all-electric model during the period in which he will be in charge of the company.
Source: Ferrari

Offline nrgpower

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #561 on: May 15, 2013, 02:00:04 »
Jbt ne mogu virovat da prodavaju 7000 auta godisnje, a i svaka im cast sta nece prodavat vise.

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #562 on: May 16, 2013, 16:50:52 »
http://www.carscoops.com/2013/05/bologna-airport-gets-its-own.html

The car was sent over from the Lamborghini factory, as part of their 50th anniversary celebrations, and it will actually be driven on the runway, guiding planes as they taxi into or out of the Guglielmo Marconi airport hangars or boarding areas.
"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Ayrton Senna

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #563 on: May 17, 2013, 17:30:07 »

It should be mentioned that these very expensive cars are not for high-speed patrol as the police uses them in the most luxurious areas of the city, most likely simply for show-off.

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #564 on: May 25, 2013, 15:32:45 »
GRID 2: Mono Edition costs $190,000, comes with a BAC Mono

Codemasters has announced plans to offer a one-off GRID 2: Mono Edition for an eye-watering $190,000 (£125,000).

Despite sounding outrageous, the game isn't such a bad deal considering it comes with a BAC Mono that features a unique paint scheme that matches the game's packaging artwork.

The Mono, as you may recall, is powered by a naturally-aspirated 2.3-liter four-cylinder engine that develops 280 bhp (209 kW) and 280 Nm (206 lb-ft) of torque. It enables the car to accelerate from 0-60 mph in 2.8 seconds and hit a top speed of 170 mph (273 km/h).

The buyer will also receive a BAC factory tour, a GRID 2: Mono Edition Bell Racing helmet and PlayStation 3. The company will also throw in a race suit, boots and gloves.

According to BAC Mono Project Director Neill Briggs, “BAC is immensely proud and excited at the release of GRID 2: Mono Edition; a game which offers an opportunity for one lucky person to own a truly unique supercar."

Offline Sinisa

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN : sina_zg
« Reply #565 on: May 28, 2013, 13:27:10 »
1938 Bugatti 57SC Atlantic owned by Ralph Lauren wins at Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este

( Kad narastem želio bih i ja biti modni kreator )

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #566 on: May 30, 2013, 22:46:27 »
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18pakg6q535z3jpg/original.jpg
Jedna super slika, nikad lakse do novog auta ;D
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline nrgpower

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #567 on: June 05, 2013, 18:20:20 »
Jel ko zna kakve su Wsp felge?
Zapele su mi ove za oko, nisu preskupe a lipo mi izgledaju.
Navodno imaju sve certifikate i homologacije, firma je iz italije...

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #568 on: June 06, 2013, 20:37:35 »
TVR Rights Reportedly Sold to British Interests
As it turns out, there's a whole lot more behind the message "Never Say Never" that recently appeared on the defunct TVR brand's website, than we originally thought, as the company has reportedly been sold to new owners based in London.

A report from UK magazine Autocar says that TVR's former owner Russian banker Nikolai Smolensky, who now lives in Austria, sold the name along with all the rights to produce TVR's cars and components to an unnamed British interest.

Earlier today, Smolensky told the publication that he completed the deal "some weeks ago" without revealing details about the price or the people involved in the transaction. Autocar, however, stated that "the transaction is understood to involve a company fronted by a Mr Les Edgar, a Surrey-based entrepreneur".

In 2004, previous owner Peter Wheeler sold TVR to Smolensky, who at the time was only 24 years old. By the end of 2006, the British company was in deep trouble with Smolensky breaking TVR into a number of different companies, including TVR Motors, TVR Power and Blackpool Automotive, before it went bankrupt in December of the same year. Surprisingly, in 2007, Smolensky managed to re-acquire TVR, but nothing really happened with the company confirming an end to car production in July of 2012.

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #569 on: June 14, 2013, 13:15:49 »
Toyota Chairman Says BMW Joint Venture Coupe Should be Like the Supra
From the moment we learned about the Toyota and BMW joint venture for the development of a new coupe in the summer of 2012, the first thing that crossed our minds was a Supra replacement. We weren't the only ones to go there, as over the past year, we heard many voices supporting the same– even a BMW source told Autonews that the collaboration may result in the rebirth of the Toyota Supra.

Adding to these voices now is a high-ranking Toyota executive, and in particular, the brand's incoming chairman Takeshi Uchiyamada, who will soon replace Fujio Cho. Uchiyamada said he'd like the BMW co-developed sports car to be midsize vehicle "comparable" to the obsolete Supra, during an interview yesterday in Japan, according to Bloomberg News.

Uchiyamada, who is known within the company as the "Father of the Prius" for his work on the hybrid model, said that's way to go in order to avoid overlapping the GT 86 (Scion FR-S), but it's not his decision to make.

"That’s what I want but it’s not me who makes the decision," said Uchiyamada. "It’s futile if we make something similar to the 86", he added.

Neither Toyota nor BMW have provided any specific details about the project that will lead to the birth of two separate coupe models for the respective brands, though, we've heard that the Japanese company may introduce a concept car previewing the production coupe at the Tokyo Auto Show later this year.