Author Topic: Opcenita auto tema  (Read 292754 times)

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: Opcenita auto tema
« Reply #885 on: February 12, 2014, 22:53:17 »

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #886 on: February 12, 2014, 22:59:26 »
neki više voli pony cars, neki muscle :D

Onda gledaš krivi auto, Mustang nikad nije bio muscle car.  :P

The 390, with 390.06 cu in (6.4 L) true displacement, had a bore of 4.05 inches (102.87 mm) and stroke of 3.785 inches (96.14 mm). It was the most common FE engine in later applications, used in many Ford cars as the standard engine as well as in many trucks. It was a popular high-performance engine;[33] although not as powerful as the 427 and 428 models, it provided good performance, particularly in lighter-weight vehicles. The 390 cu in (6.4 L) 2v is rated at 265 bhp (197.6 kW) @ 4,100 rpm, while the 4v version was rated at 320 bhp (238.6 kW) @ 4,100 rpm in certain applications. Certain 1967 & 68 Mustangs had 390 4v engines rated at 335 horsepower (250 kW), as did some Fairlane GTs and S code Mercury Cougars. When the 390 was first offered for 1961 model there was a 375 horsepower (280 kW) High Performance version that featured an aluminum 4bbl intake manifold, cast iron "header" style exhaust manifolds, 10.5:1 compression ratio and a solid lifter valve train. Many of these cars came with an aluminum 3x2bbl intake manifold in the trunk that was meant to be installed by the dealer and raised the engine's output to 401 horsepower (299 kW).

428 Cobra Jet[edit]

The 428 Cobra Jet, launched in April 1968, was a version of the 428 FE engine built for the performance market niche. The 428 Cobra Jet could be made on a regular production line, but used special cylinder head casting # C8OE-6090-N. This casting had larger intake ports and valves than the production FE. The Cobra Jet used heavier connecting rods with a 13/32 rod bolt and a nodular iron crankshaft casting # 1UB. The engine was rated at 335 horsepower (250 kW) at 5200 rpm, but true output approached 410 horsepower (310 kW), particularly in engines equipped with a functional hood scoop and unrestricted cold air induction. The low rating reflected management concerns with rapidly escalating insurance surcharges, which were hurting sales of high-powered muscle cars.[39] The low rating also inspired the NHRA to factor Cobra Jet Mustangs to 360 horsepower (270 kW) for drag racing match ups. The 428 Cobra Jet had a 735 cfm Holley four-barrel carburetor.

The 428 Cobra Jet engine made its drag racing debut at the eighth annual National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Winternationals held from February 2–4, 1968, at the Los Angeles County Fairgrounds in Pomona, California. Ford Motor Company sponsored five drivers (Gas Ronda, Jerry Harvey, Hubert Platt, Don Nicholson, and Al Joniec) to race six 428 CJ-equipped Mustangs. The Mustangs raced in the C Stock Automatic (C/SA, 9.00 - 9.49 lbs. per advertised horsepower), Super Stock E, and Super Stock E Automatic (SS/E manual transmission, SS/EA automatic transmission, 8.70 - 9.47 lbs per advertised horsepower) classes. The engine lived up to expectations as four of the cars made it to their respective class finals. Al Joniec won both his class (defeating Hubert Platt in an all-CJ final) and the overall Super Stock Eliminator (defeating Dave Wren) title.[40]

Sa wikipedie...
"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Ayrton Senna

Offline Rockatansky

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID: Rockatansky1978
« Reply #887 on: February 12, 2014, 23:00:04 »
Što se tiče Evoa čitam ga od početka, frend mi radi tamo pa ga nekako po inerciji kupujem. Inače ja sam se osigurao što se novina tiče, za prvu ruku žena poklonila pretplatu na 6 mjeseci, a taman ističe na ljeto pa neće biti problem produžavati svake godine.  8)

Offline Rockatansky

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #888 on: February 12, 2014, 23:07:17 »
neki više voli pony cars, neki muscle :D

Onda gledaš krivi auto, Mustang nikad nije bio muscle car.  :P

The 390, with 390.06 cu in (6.4 L) true displacement, had a bore of 4.05 inches (102.87 mm) and stroke of 3.785 inches (96.14 mm). It was the most common FE engine in later applications, used in many Ford cars as the standard engine as well as in many trucks. It was a popular high-performance engine;[33] although not as powerful as the 427 and 428 models, it provided good performance, particularly in lighter-weight vehicles. The 390 cu in (6.4 L) 2v is rated at 265 bhp (197.6 kW) @ 4,100 rpm, while the 4v version was rated at 320 bhp (238.6 kW) @ 4,100 rpm in certain applications. Certain 1967 & 68 Mustangs had 390 4v engines rated at 335 horsepower (250 kW), as did some Fairlane GTs and S code Mercury Cougars. When the 390 was first offered for 1961 model there was a 375 horsepower (280 kW) High Performance version that featured an aluminum 4bbl intake manifold, cast iron "header" style exhaust manifolds, 10.5:1 compression ratio and a solid lifter valve train. Many of these cars came with an aluminum 3x2bbl intake manifold in the trunk that was meant to be installed by the dealer and raised the engine's output to 401 horsepower (299 kW).

428 Cobra Jet[edit]

The 428 Cobra Jet, launched in April 1968, was a version of the 428 FE engine built for the performance market niche. The 428 Cobra Jet could be made on a regular production line, but used special cylinder head casting # C8OE-6090-N. This casting had larger intake ports and valves than the production FE. The Cobra Jet used heavier connecting rods with a 13/32 rod bolt and a nodular iron crankshaft casting # 1UB. The engine was rated at 335 horsepower (250 kW) at 5200 rpm, but true output approached 410 horsepower (310 kW), particularly in engines equipped with a functional hood scoop and unrestricted cold air induction. The low rating reflected management concerns with rapidly escalating insurance surcharges, which were hurting sales of high-powered muscle cars.[39] The low rating also inspired the NHRA to factor Cobra Jet Mustangs to 360 horsepower (270 kW) for drag racing match ups. The 428 Cobra Jet had a 735 cfm Holley four-barrel carburetor.

The 428 Cobra Jet engine made its drag racing debut at the eighth annual National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Winternationals held from February 2–4, 1968, at the Los Angeles County Fairgrounds in Pomona, California. Ford Motor Company sponsored five drivers (Gas Ronda, Jerry Harvey, Hubert Platt, Don Nicholson, and Al Joniec) to race six 428 CJ-equipped Mustangs. The Mustangs raced in the C Stock Automatic (C/SA, 9.00 - 9.49 lbs. per advertised horsepower), Super Stock E, and Super Stock E Automatic (SS/E manual transmission, SS/EA automatic transmission, 8.70 - 9.47 lbs per advertised horsepower) classes. The engine lived up to expectations as four of the cars made it to their respective class finals. Al Joniec won both his class (defeating Hubert Platt in an all-CJ final) and the overall Super Stock Eliminator (defeating Dave Wren) title.[40]

Sa wikipedie...

Ne kažem da nije imao jeeebenih motora, već da je bio pony, a ne muscle. Granica između ponyja i musclea je na 5 metara ;)

Offline Troma

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID: martin_troma
« Reply #889 on: February 13, 2014, 08:43:50 »
Što se tiče Evoa čitam ga od početka, frend mi radi tamo pa ga nekako po inerciji kupujem. Inače ja sam se osigurao što se novina tiče, za prvu ruku žena poklonila pretplatu na 6 mjeseci, a taman ističe na ljeto pa neće biti problem produžavati svake godine.  8)

Ali nije ti taj isti kao onaj iz UK. Uz UK edition uvijek dijele neke pokloncice kao kad su davali Lego Stiga, dok ovaj drugi gdje ne dobijes nista ima samo taj naslov "UK edition" i moze ga se kupiti u Algoritmu.

Eventualno ako tvoj ne stize sa amazon.co.uk, onda mozda uistinu imas UK edition
Finally, in one sentence, what did Formula One mean to you Mark?
Tricky... It was precision. It was the pinnacle.

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #890 on: February 13, 2014, 10:32:53 »

Upravo cuo na radiju ;D

Koji je razlog tomu?
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline Troma

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #891 on: February 13, 2014, 10:38:00 »
Ne znam di da stavim ovog pobjednika dana, pa cu tu ;D ;D

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #892 on: February 13, 2014, 12:46:23 »

Upravo cuo na radiju ;D

Koji je razlog tomu?

jednostavno se zemlja/podloga uruši,kolapsira....e sa dkad se to desi na urbanoj površini dobijemo ovakav rezultat  ;D

Offline tpe-rus

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID: tpe-rus
« Reply #893 on: February 13, 2014, 13:27:58 »
Ma pretjerali su sto su stavili jedan auto iznad drugoga ;D

Offline Rockatansky

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #894 on: February 13, 2014, 13:40:29 »

Ali nije ti taj isti kao onaj iz UK. Uz UK edition uvijek dijele neke pokloncice kao kad su davali Lego Stiga, dok ovaj drugi gdje ne dobijes nista ima samo taj naslov "UK edition" i moze ga se kupiti u Algoritmu.

Eventualno ako tvoj ne stize sa amazon.co.uk, onda mozda uistinu imas UK edition

Ovo je žena preko algoritma naručila pretplatu, a na ljeto ide direkt od Top Geara. Stig nije išao uz magazin već si u njemu dobio kod koji bi poslao u poruci ili mailu sa svojom adresom i oni ti ga pošalju i odnosilo se samo na UK adrese. Mislim da je tako i s ostalim poklonima.

Offline kizo_uzi_1

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • oštar pas
« Reply #895 on: February 13, 2014, 13:56:24 »
...pa koja je debljina betonske ploče dobro da nije pukla pod guzvom ljudi...strašno koliko se aljkavo i loše radi u graditeljstvu!
<=  <=  brz kao vjetar ,  žestok  kao vulkan !    ID ; PSN nick;  lega_rovinj      wrROOOooom !!  

Offline Troma

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #896 on: February 13, 2014, 15:04:48 »

Ovo je žena preko algoritma naručila pretplatu, a na ljeto ide direkt od Top Geara. Stig nije išao uz magazin već si u njemu dobio kod koji bi poslao u poruci ili mailu sa svojom adresom i oni ti ga pošalju i odnosilo se samo na UK adrese. Mislim da je tako i s ostalim poklonima.

E to, znam da je bila neka caka jer sam ga trazio i u algoritmu i u onom kiosku u podhodniku u Importane i nista, a onda kad sam bio u Londonu bezveze kupim dok smo cekali let za natrag i uz njega dobijem neke naljepnice i sta sve nije islo uz taj broj. Pa kad sam dosao u ZG opet reko idem vidjeti jel ide to i uz ovu verziju iz algoritma kad ono identican casopis po sadrzaju ali nista ne dobijes uz njega

Offline nrgpower

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #897 on: February 13, 2014, 17:38:54 »
...pa koja je debljina betonske ploče dobro da nije pukla pod guzvom ljudi...strašno koliko se aljkavo i loše radi u graditeljstvu!
Bas to, nema 10cm betona

Offline Ljubusak

• Nordschleife Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID Ljubusak
« Reply #898 on: February 13, 2014, 18:08:55 »
Stvar je u temeljima...
STRAST: Snažna emocija koja potpuno ovlada čovjekovim raspoloženjem.
Često se pojavljuje kod igranja Gran Turismo

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #899 on: February 13, 2014, 18:24:02 »
Očemu vi..... ???  ;D

Tlo ispod temelja se je urušilo,nije to super rijetka pojava, google>sinkhole

Stvar je u temeljima...

;D ;D ;D ;D