Author Topic: Opcenita auto tema  (Read 297219 times)

Offline ZG2016RS

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: Opcenita auto tema
« Reply #525 on: April 13, 2013, 13:16:15 »
Jedan jako lijepi plavi...

FEDRO:Moram dodati da je ZG apsolutni kralj pretjecanja, instinkt i sposobnost kojom si on postavi idealnu situaciju je vanzemaljski :)
"Understeer" is when you hit the rival with the front of the car.
"Oversteer" is when you hit the rival with the rear of the car.
"Horsepower" is how fast you hit t

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #526 on: April 13, 2013, 13:17:57 »
ufffff :o :D

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #527 on: April 13, 2013, 13:32:47 »
A bogte....sivi  :)

Offline nrgpower

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #528 on: April 13, 2013, 14:12:10 »
U splitu je ka neki "auto show" u trgovackom centru i izlozena je nova carrera 4s. Jednostavno mi je auto prelip. Ali za lovu koju traze se skoro moze kupit 458.
I 458 mi nekako izgleda puno veci iako je samo 10 cm duzi, al zato je cak 10 cm siri

A tko to u HR prodaje ferkana pa da znaš koliko bi 458 koštao u HR? Ili uspoređuješ cijenu Carrere u HR sa cijenom ferkana vani? :)
Autocommerce prodaje Ferrari.
Al da usporedia sam hr cijenu carrera od 200 000e sa cijenom ferraria vani od 220 000

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #529 on: April 13, 2013, 14:25:08 »

Like all sports and premium carmakers with a long presence in the industry, Jaguar has created some models, which for one reason or the other, have withstood the test of time and become legends.

The D-Type is one such model. Produced between 1954 and 1957, the sports racing car with the distinct shapes and lines won the Le Mans 24-hour endurance race in 1955, 1956 and 1957. It is this classic model that inspired the creation of the Jaguar XK-I Concept by Mudit Gupta, a design student from the DSK ISD International School of Design in Pune, India.

Gupta says some elements of the car also pay homage to other sports cars from Jaguar's past, including the D-Type's predecessor, the C-Type as well as its successor of sorts, the E-Type.

"The theme selected was 'light and iconic'," said Gupta about the XK-I. "To develop that I tried to do a light painting experiment with the help of a classic jaguar proportioned mule, which helped me understand the key elements that strike someone when they are told to interpret a jaguar in thin air."

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #531 on: April 16, 2013, 08:24:23 »
Ima i takvih ludjaka ::)

Da u 17 godina nije napravio niti jedan kilometar...
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline toni_cro

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID: toni_cro
« Reply #532 on: April 16, 2013, 08:27:04 »
evo baš sad vidio u jutarnjem, porsche tour u hr, 6 dana 3590e ko voli nek izvoli 8)
www.motori.hr

if in doubt, go flat out

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #533 on: April 18, 2013, 23:20:49 »
All-New Honda NSX Available for Order in Britain
In a surprising move, Honda's UK arm announced today that it has opened a pre-order bank for the upcoming, second generation NSX hybrid sports car. We say surprising as up until now, the Japanese carmaker has, only shown pre-production concept versions of the NSX, which will be marketed under the Acura brand in North America and China.

Honda said it did so because it the NSX "is already receiving unprecedented demand" in the United Kingdom, where potential buyers can place a deposit of £5,000 (equal to $7,650 and €5,850 at the current exchange rates) to be among the first to get behind the wheel of the hybrid model when it arrives in British showrooms in 2015.

"We are really pleased with the interest we’ve already seen for the new NSX," said Phil Crossman, Managing Director of Honda UK. "We are still two years away from the launch of the car and yet we’ve received over 20 deposits and that’s before we’ve even announced prices or seen the final production car. With this process in place we are confident demand will remain strong and early hand raisers can now visit any Honda dealership in the UK and place a deposit."

It’s worth mentioning that Honda UK had done the same with the first generation of the NSX which saw 25 pre-orders being taken a year ahead of its UK launch in 1990.

The new model sports a mid-mounted, direct-injected V6 engine paired to Honda’s Sport Hybrid SH-AWD (Super Handling All-Wheel Drive) system with two electric motors, and a dual clutch transmission with a built-in electric motor.

The new NSX will be manufactured at a new Honda group production facility in central Ohio, in the U.S.

Honda did not say if and when it will open the order books in other countries around the world.

Offline toni_cro

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #534 on: April 26, 2013, 20:17:00 »
http://jalopnik.com/the-2014-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-will-cost-just-51-482660161

51k $ = cca 300k kn

convertible 56k $

mislim ono a kod nas gt86 je 260k kn, baš smo u kurcu
a da ne spominjemo koliko će još auti poskupiti sa 1.7.

sramota....
www.motori.hr

if in doubt, go flat out

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #535 on: April 26, 2013, 20:33:16 »
Nikad, ali baš NIKAD ne uspoređuj američke cijene sa ovima u europi. Na stranu naša vukojebina, ali nemoj :)

Pa znaš i da igre koštaju koliko dolara tamo, toliko eura ovdje. S autima je još gore.

Offline toni_cro

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #536 on: April 26, 2013, 21:04:27 »
2014 Lexus IS350 F-Sport - Raw On-board Canyon Run

omg lexus :o :o
zvuk :o :o

podsjeća na alfin v6 8) 8)

predivno
www.motori.hr

if in doubt, go flat out

Offline Troma

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID: martin_troma
« Reply #537 on: April 27, 2013, 10:58:12 »
Zasto ce auti poskupjeti, sta ne bi trebali bar malo pojeftiniti?? ???
Finally, in one sentence, what did Formula One mean to you Mark?
Tricky... It was precision. It was the pinnacle.

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #538 on: April 27, 2013, 12:05:57 »
Ne zna se još ništa 100%, za to će se morati pričekati 1.7, ali po sadašnjim projekcijama pojeftiniti će većina malih, poneki kompakt, dok sve ostalo ide gore uz par izuzetaka koji imaju motore sa niskim CO2. Mudraci iz vlade su kao i obično prebrzo donijeli nepotpun zakon pa dodatno sjebali ionako mrtvo auto tržište...

Offline toni_cro

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #539 on: April 27, 2013, 15:36:53 »
Zasto ce auti poskupjeti, sta ne bi trebali bar malo pojeftiniti?? ???

nije da nas dira al 911 će poskupiti cca 10k eura

ugrubo sve šta ispušta više od 120 CO2 ide gore sa cijenom, ma užas...

vidit ćemo kako će sve skupa izgledati al na kraju će ispasti jeftinije da se ode po novi auto više klase preko grane, jer i sada su skuplji nego vani...
www.motori.hr

if in doubt, go flat out