Author Topic: D njuuz  (Read 124923 times)

Offline Mr.Steady

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN iD: Jura69
Re: D njuuz
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2012, 20:28:41 »
bome hvala bogu da nisu dizelaši :)
kako švabi imaju prstiće u tome pomislio da bi mogli bit.
beep beep im a jeep!

GT5 Gamercards

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2012, 20:42:10 »
Two-time WRC champion Marcus Gronholm to compete in Global Rallycross events in America
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/99643

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2012, 16:30:55 »
Race of Champions moves to Thailand for 2012
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/99852

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2012, 15:03:08 »
Treba ih bombardirat,mamu im jebem nezasitnu......a onog Todta nebit na križ...... :P
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/100020

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2012, 18:15:30 »
Craig Breen's co-driver Gareth Roberts dies in Targa Florio crash
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/100411

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2012, 12:20:10 »
Da i ovdje metnem.

I ode Nurburgring i sluzbeno u bankrot.

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=26033

..this means that the state government is no longer in control of the 'ring and thus the holding company will have no choice but to enter receivership. On top of the ongoing investigation into the suspected 524 million euros of 'unauthorised' aid, this casts serious doubt on the future of the iconic racetrack.

Da podsjetimo, dva kretena su upropastila stazu (izvukli sve pare) nakon sto im je lokalna vlast prepustila upravljanje stazom nakon spoznaje da sami (lokalna vlast) ne mogu vracati kredite od 350 milijuna eura koje su ulozili u sve sto su sagradili oko staze (Nurb Park), a sto je bilo temeljeno na krivim (laznim) i prenapuhanim brojkama kako bi se podvalilo lokalnoj samoupravi da sve financira novcem poreznih obveznika.

I sta smo ono pricali, staza u Bistri ce kostati 250 milja i isplatiti ce se za 10 godina, a? Jebeni matematicari svi do jednog.

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2012, 12:44:18 »
Da i ovdje metnem.

I ode Nurburgring i sluzbeno u bankrot.
I sta smo ono pricali, staza u Bistri ce kostati 250 milja i isplatiti ce se za 10 godina, a? Jebeni matematicari svi do jednog.

Znaju oni to dobro,jako dobro samo je bitno da im se odobri kredit a onda lova na privatne račune i kreče unaprijed pripremljena spika o krizi
podbačaju sezone bla bla bla....

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2012, 15:57:41 »
Honda confirms Tarquini and Monteiro for its first season in the WTCC
Honda has announced Gabriele Tarquini and Tiago Monteiro as its drivers for its first season in the World Touring Car Championship.

The duo will drive the Civic cars run by Italian team JAS Motorsport.

Honda said Monteiro will enter the final three races of the 2012 season at Suzuka, Shanghai and Macau as part of the Japanese manufacturer's development programme.

Tarquini, the 2009 world champion, will start assisting the team already this year.

"We are delighted to have Gabriele back with us and excited to welcome Tiago into the Honda racing family for the first time," said Honda's motorsport boss Hideo Sato.

"Both are former Formula 1 drivers and have also proven time and again that they belong in the absolute top echelon of world touring car drivers.

"We are convinced that both drivers will contribute to the success of the Honda Civic in the FIA WTCC. I'd also like to express a special gratitude to the FIA and Eurosport Events, who have both been instrumental in making our entry in the WTCC possible from this year onwards."

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2012, 16:01:25 »
Ahhh, Hond Accord u Toca 2...

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2012, 15:38:14 »
Lotus LMP2 - za FIA World Endurance Championship i Le Mans Series u Europi, Aziji i USA..

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2012, 17:22:24 »
Imam novi team za navijati... Kako dobro izgleda...  :o :o
"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Ayrton Senna

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2012, 17:43:00 »
nisam baš siguran,auto se razvija pod Lotusovim imenom....ali za "customer" timove, nema nigdje govora o tvorničkoj momčadi

Offline Mr.Steady

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN iD: Jura69
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2012, 18:59:21 »
predobro izgleda bolid :)
beep beep im a jeep!

GT5 Gamercards

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2012, 12:00:07 »
McLaren 12C Can-Am Edition Concept

Given that it's a pure design study at this stage, McLaren engineers weren't required to abide to the regular racing regulations so they were able to revise the MP4-12C's 3.8-litre twin-turbo V8 engine that gains a unique ECU calibration and optimized cooling system, allowing for a power output of up to 630hp. According to McLaren, the car weighs only 1,200kg (2645.5 lbs).

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2012, 15:22:09 »
Important merger between GRAND-AM and ALMS for American motorsport
Starting with 2014, GRAND-AM and ALMS are going to merge as a single series which will consist of probably 12 races, starting with the Rolex 24 at Daytona. The racing community was mostly happy with this decision, with Ford Racing director Jamie Allison saying that this is an “epic moment for sports car racing in America”, while Don Panoz (ALMS founder) declared that this merger will “strengthen professional sports car racing beyond what either of our organizations could have achieved separately."

Before the scheduled merger, both sanctioning bodies are going to operate their own separate schedules in 2013. The post-merger branding is still in the works, as well as the technical rules and the competitive class structure.