Author Topic: Pikes Peak International Hill Climb  (Read 117595 times)

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: Pikes Peak International Hill Climb
« Reply #135 on: June 30, 2013, 21:00:45 »
Gasim, ne mogu ih više slušati, muka mi je došla.

Stavite video kad ga objave

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #136 on: July 01, 2013, 15:52:49 »
Loebs NEW Pikes Peak Record 8'13"878.

After months of anticipation, Sébastien Loeb has shattered the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb record with a breath-taking time of 8m13.878s in the 208 T16 Pikes Peak. The Frenchman negotiated the 20 kilometres and 156 corners of the mountain at an average speed of 145kph.

Loeb’s time blitzed the previous best of 9m46.164s, set by Rhys Millen last year, with the top three finishers all beating the 2012 record. “For me, this was the race of the year,” said Loeb at the finish, 4300 metres high in the Rocky Mountains. “At the beginning of my run there was a bit of pressure for sure because I knew there was so much work and investment from Peugeot and all the partners. Now, after all the practice, it was just down to me and I had to perform.”

Loeb started first of the Unlimited class cars, unleashing his 875-horsepower car onto the mountain this morning after all the motorcycle competitors had passed through. However there were a number of delays before he started, which meant that the team began to worry about bad weather: a common feature of Pikes Peak at high altitude. “When I was on the start line waiting to go, I could actually see the clouds closing in at the top of the mountain,” said Loeb. “I remember thinking that if we didn’t get going soon, it would be really difficult.”

As it was, Loeb blasted his 208 T16 Pikes Peak through the clouds in a time that was even quicker than Peugeot Sport’s computer had thought was possible. The ideal theoretical time – calculated using data from Loeb’s practice runs up the Colorado mountain – was 8m15s. The nine-time world rally champion somehow managed to shave two seconds off that.
“I’m really happy as that was a very good run in the end,” said Loeb. “I really didn’t expect anything better than 8m1...

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #137 on: July 01, 2013, 15:54:51 »
Pa što će mi to sranje od prijenosa?

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #138 on: July 01, 2013, 16:33:40 »
Čeka se Climb dance 2   ;D

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #139 on: July 01, 2013, 17:57:28 »
Sebastien Loeb admits Pikes Peak return unlikely
Sebastien Loeb says he is unlikely to return to Pikes Peak to try to beat the new record he set in the famous hill climb event on Sunday.

Driving the 208 T16 Peugeot built specially for Pikes Peak, Loeb set a time of 8m13.878s, over a minute and a half quicker than the previous benchmark.

Asked if he was tempted to come back in 2014 to improve on that time, Loeb said the dangers of the event meant it was likely to be a one-off attempt.

"To be honest, that's not something we've spoken about," he said of a future Pikes Peak return.

"I've really enjoyed this but we'll see what happens and who tries to break the record.

"The feeling is amazing, but the risks are also high."

Former record-holder Rhys Millen, who set a personal best on Sunday but was 49 seconds slower than Loeb, reckons the nine-time World Rally champion's benchmark might always be out of reach.

"They were unbeatable," said Millen. "That time they set was simply incredible. When will it be beaten? It might never be..."

Peugeot's simulation suggested an 8m15s lap might be possible. Loeb ultimately went two seconds faster still.

"Before the start I didn't really know if I should push absolutely to the maximum or if I should just push to a comfortable pace, in order to make sure of the victory," he said.

"In the end, I decided to push to the limit.

"You have the downforce of a Le Mans car, with acceleration that is faster than a Formula 1 car, going through scenery that is a bit like rallying.

"It just comes out of corners like a cannonball; the traction is astounding.

"With steep drops either side, and so much work and investment going into this programme, you obviously can't make any mistakes... It's 20 kilometres of taking risks.

"There was a certain amount of pressure that I felt before the start, that's true."

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #140 on: July 01, 2013, 18:04:55 »
To će se stvarno teško skinuti... i mislim da se ne bi trebao vraćati, preopasno je to

Offline toni_cro

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID: toni_cro
« Reply #141 on: July 02, 2013, 10:32:28 »
onboard
http://www.peugeot-sport.com/fr/accueil.html

jebeno, ko po tračnicama
www.motori.hr

if in doubt, go flat out

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #142 on: July 02, 2013, 19:36:26 »
onboard
http://www.peugeot-sport.com/fr/accueil.html

jebeno, ko po tračnicama

Ni jednom nije u oversteer otišao. Nevjerojatno!

Evo našao sam par slika pa sam izdvojio one najbolje.

REZULTAI su tu:

http://motor-sport-news.com/2013/06/30/pikes-peak-2013-practice-and-qualifying-results/

"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Ayrton Senna

Offline toni_cro

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID: toni_cro
« Reply #143 on: July 03, 2013, 09:20:26 »
fora ovo gdje vozi camaro sa elenom, nema znaka ;D
www.motori.hr

if in doubt, go flat out

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #144 on: November 14, 2013, 13:57:51 »
http://krisantal.com/

Even the early version of the race car with tubular frame had impressive performance. Only in the 1980s Formula1 turbo era provided similar speed and power and the current carbon fiber prototype race car is even lighter and logically faster.

Uf jbt... :) Nadam se će biti nešto od toga. Spojleri (nadam se) fale na bolidu. :D

"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Ayrton Senna

Offline ivann

• GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
« Reply #145 on: November 14, 2013, 15:58:54 »
Impressive car crash

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #146 on: March 03, 2015, 01:37:37 »
Gran Turismo je glavni sponzor 99. Godisnjice utrke do oblaka :)

Mozda negdje oko tog datuma dobijemo stazu u GT6?

Ayrton Senna

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #147 on: March 03, 2015, 10:44:04 »
Zar nije bio i prošle godine sponzor?

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #148 on: March 03, 2015, 11:18:15 »
Zar nije bio i prošle godine sponzor?

Nisam siguran... :(

Ayrton Senna

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #149 on: June 17, 2015, 23:11:16 »
http://www.indycar.com/News/2015/06/6-17-Wilson-to-tackle-Pikes-Peak-Hill-Climb-with-Honda

Bit ce zanimljiv ovogodisnji pikes peak. Po prvi puta dolazi pravi bolid (bolid koji se natjecao u 24h Daytone) te su direktno najavili pohod na Loebov rekord. Ove godine testiraju i vidjet ce gdje ce stajati a sljedece ce ici na pravi napad.

Uz Tajimu i Millena bit ce ovo odlican dodatak u utrci.

Ayrton Senna