Author Topic: Pikes Peak International Hill Climb  (Read 120648 times)

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: Pikes Peak International Hill Climb
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2013, 22:15:05 »
Kad se to vozi?

Sebastien Loeb's Peugeot fastest in first Pikes Peak test
Sebastien Loeb set the pace for Peugeot in the first official Pikes Peak tests ahead of this year's event.

Loeb's first attempt on the famous climb was split into two stages, tackling the lower half of the run on Saturday and the second half on Sunday. On both occasions he was fastest overall.

The divided programme was aimed at building up Loeb's knowledge and pace notes ahead of his first full runs.

Loeb, who only completed his first meaningful run in the 208 T16 in May, said he felt immediately comfortable on the 4,301 metre climb.

"I feel very confident with the car," Loeb said. "That's a reassuring start, if only because of the speeds we get up to here.

"We are already getting close to the limit in many places. All we need to do now is make some detail changes and we will be ready for the big day."

Peugeot's sport director Bruno Famin added: "The result of the weekend is completely positive. Our 'beast' seems to suit Sebastien, to the extent that we have hardly made any changes to its set-up.

"The car's potential is borne out by the fact that we posted the fastest time on each run.

"The chief lesson is that the 208 T16 Pikes Peak is a well-sorted car and that our busy programme in the past four months seems to have taken us in the right direction."

Loeb will participate in three more official practice sessions at the end of this week. The main event takes place on June 30.
"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Ayrton Senna

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2013, 22:49:52 »
Jebiga, neka drugi put to napišu u naslovu

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Ayrton Senna

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2013, 19:20:35 »
Coming as well to Colorado Springs will be media organizations like USA Today Sports Images, Getty Images, My Life At Speed, Japan’s Best Car Magazine, Top Gear Latvia Magazine, Portugal’s Turbo Magazine, National Speed Sports News, Car And Driver Magazine, Belgiums’s Autowereld and popular website Le Monireurautomobile, Autocar UK, Road And Track Magazine, Italy’s Dinamica Channel TV, Mexico’s Autocosmos, BBC-TV Sport, Auto Hebdo (France), Croatia’s Auto Stil, Hot Road Magazine, Agence France-Presse, Autoweek Magazine, Russia 24 News Broadcasting Channel, Hot Road New Zealand are scores of others among the media coming to Pikes Peak.

http://www.ppihc.com/updates/2013/06/11/20-nations-will-send-media-to-cover-the-2013-pikes-peak-international-hill-climb-in-colorado-springs-on-june-30/

Ayrton Senna

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #94 on: June 20, 2013, 11:38:42 »
Lexus IS-F CCS-R Pikes Peak Car

http://www.gtspirit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Image000043-640x426.jpg
Lexus has partnered with Tony Hawk Foundation to create a fan based decal which will be featured on the Lexus IS F CCS-R set to race at the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb 2013. They are doing this by featuring 14,000 names of fans on the car, and to do this, social media is the gateway. On Facebook they wrote a post asking people to comment on it, those names will automatically be featured in the car.

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2013, 09:04:03 »
Teaser: Pikes Peak Test Days with Jeff Zwart - /DRIVER'S EYE

Offline cold

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2013, 09:26:22 »
To je zvuk ( koda ce se sve raspast ) koji fali GT-u kad se radi o racing autima.

Neznam na koliko je nabrijan taj Porsche?

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2013, 09:50:41 »
Aktualna GT-3 klasa ima 500,ovdje piše "hillnešto",šta je dorađivano nzm  :P

Offline Safety-_-Car

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID: Safety-_-Car
« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2013, 10:12:52 »
To je zvuk ( koda ce se sve raspast ) koji fali GT-u kad se radi o racing autima.

Neznam na koliko je nabrijan taj Porsche?

E da, to je ono što ja očekujem od GT7. Ozbiljnije PC simulacije već imaju taj zvuk. Doživljaj vožnje i osjećaj snage automobila je zbog toga drastično unaprijeđena. Ne treba nikakav 7.1 sound, dovoljene su malo kvalitetnije stereo slušalice  :)

A ovaj porše je zvijerčina. Kako se samo lijepo čuje dok se oslobađa snaga motora kroz okretaje :o. Da mi je to provozati...  :P

Offline toni_cro

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID: toni_cro
« Reply #99 on: June 21, 2013, 10:15:22 »
Aktualna GT-3 klasa ima 500,ovdje piše "hillnešto",šta je dorađivano nzm  :P

gt3 cup + turbo
čuješ kako fijuče
www.motori.hr

if in doubt, go flat out

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2013, 13:53:12 »
Ujutro isključivo metal slušam...... ;D

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2013, 12:20:35 »
Pikes Peak Hill Climb: Sebastian Loeb dominant in qualifying

Loeb completed the 5.1-mile qualifying run in 3m26.728s, 23 seconds ahead of Romain Dumas, who was driving a Norma prototype in the unlimited class, which includes 13 cars this year.

"Sebastien completed two clean qualifying runs with no problems at all," said Peugeot's project chief Jean-Christophe Pallier. "We're happy with the set-up of the car but we're not taking anything at all for granted.

"I'm sure we not seen the ultimate pace of our rivals yet. Now the target is to stay fully focussed to achieve our objectives.

Easy peasy, rekao bi Delboy. ;D
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2013, 13:34:24 »
Znači ispada da je na 1/3 staze (skoro) imao prednost od 23 sekunde! Što se sprema za utrku onda???  :o :o :o

Ayrton Senna

Offline Voss

• Slightly Mad
  • GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2013, 15:28:49 »
Ubit ce ih sve, i record bi mogao stajat dosta dugo!

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2013, 17:49:57 »
Jedva čekam ovo pogledat... Unaprid znaš da će biti pisanje povijesti. Nevjerojatno :)

(Naravno, samo da sve u redu bude  ;) )

Ayrton Senna