Author Topic: MotoGP 2012  (Read 30645 times)

Offline toni_cro

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID: toni_cro
Re: MotoGP 2012
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2012, 13:47:51 »
dosada, malo sam gledao
moto2 je super
moto3 bezveze zvuk, vratite nam 2t
www.motori.hr

if in doubt, go flat out

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2012, 10:22:08 »
Edwards suffers fractured collarbone in MotoGP qualifying crash
Colin Edwards has suffered a fractured collarbone in a qualifying crash at MotoGP's Portuguese Grand Prix.

The American, who sustained a similar injury at Catalunya last year and also suffered arm injuries in Malaysia, was involved in a collision with Randy de Puniet.

Edwards was on a slow lap and had pulled his Forward Racing Suter-BMW off the racing line as Aspar Aprilia rider de Puniet came past him into Turn 4 at Estoril.

But de Puniet lost control of his bike and fell, crashing into Edwards and knocking the American to the ground as well. Edwards landed on his shoulder, and had to be taken away from the scene on a stretcher.

De Puniet also visited the medical centre for precautionary checks, and is believed to have escaped injury.

Pehista i pol.... :(

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2012, 09:31:49 »
Ducati believes a planned new engine is the only hope to keep Valentino Rossi
Ducati team boss Vittoriani Guareschi has labelled Ducati's planned new engine as the 'only hope' of convincing Valentino Rossi to stay at the squad, after the seven-time champion expressed his concern that there appeared to be no solution to the team's current struggles.

Guareschi said he wants to retain Rossi for the 2013 season, but admitted time was running out to convince the Italian to stay.

He also said Ducati's new engine was evidence it had not stopped moving forward - something Rossi implied prior to the Dutch TT - but admitted that it has been difficult to accelerate the rate of development given existing deals with suppliers.

"We have never stopped, as demonstrated by the fact that we are working on a reviewed engine that should be ready for Laguna Seca," Guareschi told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"We do our development programs at the beginning of the year, but to accelerate is difficult, because we design in-house, but production is done together with suppliers, over whom we have little chance of intervention.

"Let's hope the engine works, because that's our only hope to convince Valentino to stay. We'd like to keep both him and Nicky, but there isn't much time, because usually the market deals close at Brno."

His comments come in the wake of renewed criticism of Ducati's current situation from Rossi, who said he could see "no solutions" in the team's immediate future.

Rossi, who finished 1.3s down on Casey Stoner in qualifying at Assen even before a rear tyre issue curtailed his race, said the fact Honda brought a new chassis to Holland highlighted the development problems at Ducati.

"Honda, who are already quick so in theory are less in need than we are, have nevertheless brought a new chassis because they believe a lot more work is needed, because they always want to improve," he told Italia1.

"At Ducati, instead, there is no such plan. An engine with different characteristics is forthcoming, but as far as the real problem is concerned, which I've already explained months ago, I see no solutions on the horizon.

"It's not a matter of time, there simply are no ideas to solve the situation. Obviously what we riders say is not taken into consideration.

"I repeat: there's no plan."

While Rossi was cagey on whether top management should be blamed, Guareschi vigorously defended the role of Ducati Corse head Filippo Preziosi.

"Is Preziosi under discussion? Filippo is everything for Ducati and I sincerely struggle to imagine a situation without him at Borgo Panigale."

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2012, 09:55:39 »
Valentino Rossi says it's too early for him to make a decision about his 2013 MotoGP team
Valentino Rossi says it is still "too early" for him to make a decision regarding his 2013 plans but expects to reach a conclusion during MotoGP's summer break.

The seven-time MotoGP champion had looked increasingly likely to stay put at Ducati, where he has struggled for success since joining at the start of 2011. But in recent weeks speculation about a return to the works Yamaha fold for Rossi has intensified, particularly after Ben Spies' shock announcement that he was quitting the team.

Rossi confirmed he was in advanced negotiations over a contract extension with Ducati, but underlined that he had alternatives.

"The situation is quite clear. I still haven't decided, because it's a bit too early," Rossi said.

"I spoke a lot with Ducati about next year and I'm still waiting about some of the details and some of the contract. I also have some other options."

After this weekend's Laguna Seca race, MotoGP takes a three-week pause before resuming with back-to-back events at Indianapolis and Brno.

Rossi believes his future will be settled by the time the series resumes in America in mid-August.

"I think the situation will be more clear in the next weeks and in the summer break I will decide for next year," he said.

Offline nrgpower

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2012, 02:16:57 »
volim ducati al volia bi da sidne na japanca i pokaze svima ko je il dottore

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2012, 10:12:27 »
Jeli gledao tko Laguna Secu? Meni je bila dobra utrka.
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline toni_cro

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID: toni_cro
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2012, 10:17:29 »
ja nadobudno prebacio na eurosport ;D ;D

eh to su bila vremena kad se motogp gledao na eurosportu 8) 8)

a onda mi je bilo lijeno ići do kompa tražiti srteam
ne vatam sptv
www.motori.hr

if in doubt, go flat out

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2012, 13:32:52 »
Gledao... da, prilično dobra utka (koliko može biti kad Rossija nema u vrhu)... :)

Offline Rockatansky

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID: Rockatansky1978
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2012, 22:31:31 »
Gledao... da, prilično dobra utka (koliko može biti kad Rossija nema u vrhu)... :)
Pa bio je i ostao na vrhu...Corkscrewa :D

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2012, 22:34:33 »
Da, nije to to...nadajmo se dogodine.

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2012, 22:34:51 »
Srce mi je stalo kad sam vidio di i kako je pao :o

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2012, 22:41:00 »
Kad nemaš bajk, moraš vozit na granici, jebiga...
Inače Ducati volim, ali pitanje je što će biti od tog braka.

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2012, 23:16:47 »
Mislim daje to gotova priča i da če pred kraj sezone potvrdit

ja bi volio da je otišao u Hondu umjesto Marca Marqueza

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2012, 23:36:36 »
Honda opet, volio bih to više od Yamahe.

Offline crorastafa

• Gran Rastafara
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • peace and love
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2012, 23:45:53 »
Ducati daje 17 milja dvi vise nego prosli ugovor, i mislim da ce ducati dati dobru masineriju dogodine ,i duboko se nadam da ce biti troboj,jer su tvornicke yamahe i honde vec postale dosadne..
you just cant live in that                                                    negative way...make way                                                   for the positive day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDE3zPNz9VA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjtbhmQhsXg