Author Topic: MotoGP 2012  (Read 35318 times)

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: MotoGP 2012
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2012, 18:42:00 »

Strašno, gledajte dok ne zabrane video. Ako toga uopće ima kod njih...  ;D
"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Ayrton Senna

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2012, 19:44:59 »
Nema vise...sto je bilo uopce? Btw, drago mi je sto je Pedrosa pobijedio.

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2012, 19:54:08 »
Pa evo radi meni link. Borba zadnji krug i pobjeda na zadnjem zavoju...
"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Ayrton Senna

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2012, 21:55:47 »
Da, ja sam preko PS3 kliknuo. Super završnica, super je što Honda i Yamaha mogu parirati međusobno.

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2012, 22:58:29 »
Jonathan Rea set to make MotoGP debut as stand-in for injured Casey Stoner
Jonathan Rea is set to make his MotoGP debut as Casey Stoner's Honda stand-in for the Misano and Aragon races.

The 25-year-old World Superbike racer, who is currently fifth in the WSBK standings with the Ten Kate Honda team, will test the works Honda MotoGP bike at Brno on Monday and again at Aragon on 4-5 September.

Stoner had to fly back to Australia earlier this week after it became clear that the ankle he injured at Indianapolis will require surgery.

A Honda team statement said that "doctors anticipate" that Stoner will have to skip the next two MotoGP rounds. Rea will therefore replace him.

Neither Misano nor Aragon clashes with this year's WSBK calendar.

The Briton already has some MotoGP testing experience but has never raced in the series.

Honda's remaining works MotoGP rider Dani Pedrosa is now within 13 points of championship leader Jorge Lorenzo after winning in the Czech Republic this weekend.

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2012, 13:32:27 »
Suzuki working on 2014 MotoGP returnSuzuki working on 2014 MotoGP return
Suzuki wants to return to MotoGP from 2014, but has ruled out entering any races as a wildcard next year.

The outfit's MotoGP project leader Satoru Terada says the programme is yet to receive definitive confirmation from Suzuki management, but revealed plans were already underway to return with a full programme in two season's time.

"A return in 2014 is our objective: are working hard towards it," Terada told Motosprint.

"I must say that we haven't been given definitive confirmation yet, because the final decision is up to top management, as that's where the budget comes from.

"These decisions are made at the top level: the people working in the racing departments can't do anything. However, after a year of reflection, the top management, too, has now understood we can start over.

"Suzuki has a long history in grand prix racing, it has practically always raced, and nobody liked the decision to suspend the MotoGP project at the end of 2011."

Terada explained that the 2014 target was based upon building an entirely new bike and with the aim of being competitive from the outset - and ruled out any wildcard appearances next year for the same reasons.

"2014 is a much more realistic objective," he said. "We want to do things well, and this needs some time.

"We started from a new concept, also because we have redesigned the engine and this means a complete change to the entire project.

"I rule out [wildcard entries in 2013]. When we decide to race, we'll do that by lodging an entry in the championship - from the start. We are not interested in doing tests as wild card entries."

Asked whether he was happy with the level of performance of Suzuki's MotoGP prototype, he said: "Not yet, but it's not as if we expected extraordinary results at this time of the year.

"We have only just started, and we'll race in 2014, so there is still time.

"[The bike is] still a prototype, in the sense that its use is to gather data needed to build the definitive bike, the one we'll enter in the races.

"What's important is that the passion for racing has stayed with us. We are doing everything possible to meet [the 2014] timeframe."

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2012, 13:34:53 »
Taman.....Suzuki ima sezonu uhodavanja a Rosiju završi ugovor s Yamahom.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2012, 01:40:08 »
MotoGP changes qualifying format for 2013
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/103409

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2012, 15:31:29 »