Author Topic: Assetto Corsa  (Read 267804 times)

Offline GTS_Klocna

• MOMAK
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: Assetto Corsa
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2012, 23:03:33 »
Ako sam dobro razumio bit ce i Sennin bolid iz 98. To bi moglo biti zanimljivo.

@ Dzidza : pitaj hoce li biti moguce maknuti ruke i volan iz unutrasnjosti kokpita? ( 99 posto mislim da hoce al eto pitam kad mogu)
psn-id: GTS-Klocna

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2012, 23:23:38 »
Ako sam dobro razumio bit ce i Sennin bolid iz 98. To bi moglo biti zanimljivo.

@ Dzidza : pitaj hoce li biti moguce maknuti ruke i volan iz unutrasnjosti kokpita? ( 99 posto mislim da hoce al eto pitam kad mogu)

Hoce, potvrdjeno je ;)

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN_ID: Dzidza1978
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2012, 11:25:16 »
1.   How extensive will damage be? ( engine damage, clutch damage, brake damage, flat spots on tyres, tyre punctures etc.)?
2.   Will there be any form of car customization (different exhausts, tyre types etc.)?
3.   Will there be any kind of multiplayer championship event creator with and if so what can we expect?
4.   Can we expect  Asseto Corsa to be released for next gen consoles?
5.   Where do you think is your advantage over your competition, iracing, rfactor2?
6.   What is the limit on number of cars in multiplayer?
7.   Will there be dedicated servers, and possibility to rent dedicated servers?
8.   What option can we expect for creating online tournaments/championships?
9.   Will you port nKP tracks to AC such as Trento Bondone hillclimbe. Osella hillclimbe and other tracks
10.   How have you approached AI development given that this is the first time you are included it.
11.   Will data telemetry software be available for windows phone7(8) also?
12.   Is the cost per track higher for laser scanned track compared to traditional track modeling?
13.   Can we expect official DLC from Kunos Simulazioni beside cars or track that will modding community offer.
14.   Will AC have features such as manually starting the car, and other cool features (for Hardcore sim racers)?
15.   What are the main obstacles when modeling tyres? 

Ovo su pitanja koja sam skupio za sada
PSN_ID: Dzidza1978

Offline GTS_Klocna

• MOMAK
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2012, 12:06:02 »
Fin set pitanja. Ak možeš probaj nekako proširit pitanje vezano za gume ( po meni najveći nedostatak današnjih simulacija), utjecaj agresivnosti vožnje na potrošnju gume, pad performansi gume zbog previsoke ili preniske temperature, ako postoji izbor između komponenti razlika u njihovoj potrošnji i performansama te samo modeliranje tih razlika (kolko je komplicirano).

Bravo Dzidza. Bilo bi šteta to negdje ne objaviti kada stignu odgovori.

Po svemu viđenome mislim da je AC slijedeće što uzimam, puno obećava. Probao NetKar demo i odličan je osjećaj u vožnji. Još da to uzme još par ljudi sa foruma bilo bi odlično.

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2012, 12:34:57 »
Daj molim te ispravi 11 pitanje, u zagradi treba bit broj 8 (kao windows phone 8 jel), a ne smajl s ocalama :)

Koji su BMW auti licencirani?

Broj auta i staza koje mozemo ocekivat u prvoj verziji igre? (vjerovatno necemo dobit odg na ovo) :)

Sto se tice DLCova, hoce li oni biti vise orijentirani na dodavanje novih vozila (tipa kaj forza radi, naravno ne u toj kolicini) ili staza, opcenito sta je Kunosu "vaznije" auta ili staze?

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2012, 12:46:26 »
Ne brini za smajlića, to je samo na ovom forumu. Btw. pitanja su već otišla :-)

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2012, 22:55:24 »
Stefano iz Kunosa je tvitao ovo neki dan: "relax guys, we're way late and busy, I don't see anything coming out before the end of October, but trust me, good things are cookin" < u vezi onog tech demoa jel..

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2012, 12:25:09 »
evo odgovori na razna pitanja od Stefana :-)

1.   How extensive will damage be? ( engine damage, clutch damage, brake damage, flat spots on tyres, tyre punctures etc.)?

Mechanical damage is easy to implement and it will be there. The hard part is to find the right balance between damage model and playability. It's quite easy to say "if you treat the gearbox bad it'll brake" but finding the mathematical definitio for "treat bad" is tricky and the risk is waste time on feature that nobody will see (ie. damage is too low) or end up with races full of DNF if you get it wrong on the other side. As with most other features in AC, they'll be in the public version only if we are 100% confident they work and they improve the experience.

2.   Will there be any form of car customization (different exhausts, tyre types etc.)?

Aris loves this stuff, we have spoken about it and came out with a plan. But, again, we're back into "when it's done" area.

3.   Will there be any kind of multiplayer championship event creator with and if so what can we expect?

Oh surely not. That's what we consider the community's responsability. There is no way we can develop the simulator and these kind of management systems.

4.   Can we expect Assetto Corsa to be released for next gen consoles?

I'd love it. But to get to console you need to be backed by a producer and we don't have one and we are not actively looking for one.

5.   Where do you think is your advantage over your competition, iracing, rfactor2?

No idea. We do things our way. If we have any advantage I'd like to hear that from the users, we go 200% to do our best work at any part of the software, that's all we can do about it.

6.   What is the limit on number of cars in multiplayer?

There is no hardcoded number as we had for netKar. The practical number will be something to discover once the sim is out.

7.   Will there be dedicated servers, and possibility to rent dedicated servers?

Our company is not structured to provide that kind of web services. The system will be identical to netKar PRo with a dedicated server software.

8.   What option can we expect for creating online tournaments/championships?

This looks a lot like question 3... the answer is the same. Our plan is ot output/export as much data as possible from the server in order to allow 3rd parties to use these infos to manage their leagues.

9.   Will you port nKP tracks to AC such as Trento Bondone hillclimbe. Osella hillclimbe and other tracks

No plans for that. I'd rather have the team work on new content than converting stuff from a 2006 simulator. I think running @Aviano with nk graphics when you can run at Monza with AC graphics is quite a silly idea. Anyway, Trento Bondone  is so much appreciated that we could plan to bring it in as bonus track, even if we are totally focused on the new -laserscanned- tracks.

10.   How have you approached AI development given that this is the first time you are included it.

As I approach everything else, by experimenting and  finding what can work and can't work. I am working with a young programmer and we sort of split the development where I went for a more traditional and dedicated approach to race AI and he went for a more university research approach with neural network and all those cool stuff. At the end my code path was the winner and we went with a more traditional approach, so AC's AI isn't going to start WW3 nor hijack a space ship :P

11.   Will data telemetry software be available for windows phone7(8) also?

I don't know. Even if we don't release it, we'll release all the infos to let the community code it by themselves.

12.   Is the cost per track higher for laser scanned track compared to traditional track modeling?

There is the cost of the laser scan that adds up. But the development is much more linear and predictable because there is no need to get into the "hm.. from the video this hill looks more hill and this corner looks less corner and this bump looks more bump, the road is too wide, my cousin told me so" :P The laser scan is a unquestionable final word to all these doubts :)

13.   Can we expect official DLC from Kunos Simulazioni beside cars or track that will modding community offer.

We have more content license than we can produce right now, so I think additional content from us is a very solid possibility for the future.

14.   Will AC have features such as manually starting the car, and other cool features (for Hardcore sim racers)?

At the moment we don't have those and nobody in the team seem to miss those features.

15.   What are the main obstacles when modeling tyres?

The main obstacle is that nobody understand what's going and on nobody seem to be able to figure out a consistent and reliable way to test them... so it remains pretty much a black art.

Offline GTS_Klocna

• MOMAK
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2012, 10:57:20 »

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2012, 11:39:28 »

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2012, 12:58:09 »
Odgovori su im zakon, svaka cast na iskrenosti :)

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2012, 01:54:54 »

Offline GTS_Klocna

• MOMAK
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2012, 11:15:08 »

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2012, 01:38:00 »
Cuj Ferrari majketi ;D 8)

5 modela dolazi :)

http://www.assettocorsa.net/?p=2674

Vise slika > http://www.facebook.com/Assetto.Corsa/photos_stream

Assetto Corsa featuring Ferrari 458 Italia

Sve podredjujem ovom naslovu, prodao sam grafulju, na proljece se kupuje nova i slaze se eyefinity setup, ovo ce bit nesto posebno ;)

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2013, 01:34:08 »
BMW AG Official License

Some months ago, Kunos Simulazioni has announced the official license partnership with BMW AG.

This license has allowed the development team to reproduce some of the most desirable BMW production and racing models in Assetto Corsa PC racing game.

Today we announce the definitive BMW Line-Up, showing our models in a new exclusive gallery: other BMW cars might be added in future.

Assetto Corsa 1.0

BMW Z4 E89
BMW M3 E92
BMW M3 E30 EVO
BMW 1M
BMW Z4 GT3
BMW M3 GT2

Future DLC

BMW 1M Safey Car
BMW E30 DTM

Cijela galerija na njihovom fejsu > http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.597838816909107.152094.305504559475869&type=1