Author Topic: (M) MGS serijal  (Read 66434 times)

Offline kizo_uzi_1

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • oštar pas
Re: (M) MGS serijal
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2012, 15:34:25 »
Pa ne bude ovako izgledati na PS3?!?!?!  ???

...bude, bude , itekako bude ,moj je !! jedva cekam !
<=  <=  brz kao vjetar ,  žestok  kao vulkan !    ID ; PSN nick;  lega_rovinj      wrROOOooom !!  

Offline crorastafa

• Gran Rastafara
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • peace and love
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2012, 16:04:36 »
Strasna atmosfera, jos jedno remem djelo koje na prvi pogled vec odusevljava..
you just cant live in that                                                    negative way...make way                                                   for the positive day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDE3zPNz9VA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjtbhmQhsXg

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik

Offline turok

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID t_urok99
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2012, 17:17:40 »
Moj gamerski život ima opet smisla ;D

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2012, 23:47:06 »
S
J
A
J
N
O
"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Ayrton Senna

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2012, 09:58:26 »
Evo nekoliko postova pokradenih s Neogafa koji izvrsno objasnjavaju radnju svih MGS igara u brzim tockama - SPOILER ALERT naravno ;D

0) redoslijed radnje svih dosadasnjih MGS igara:

MGS3 > Portable Ops > Peace Walker > Ground Zeroes > MG1 > MG2 > MGS > MGS2 > MGS4.

I) tko je tko u MGS:

The Boss: A female soldier considered a WW2 hero and the mother of al the modern special forces, known also as The Joy she appears only in MGS3.

Naked Snake: The pupil of The Boss, main protagonist of MGS3, MGS Portable Ops, MGS Peace Walker and probably of MGS Ground Zeroes he is also known as Big Boss. He have 3 sons that are his clones.

Solid Snake: The main protagonist of MG, MG2, MGS, part of MGS2 and MGS4. Son and clone of Big Boss, in MGS4 he is old due to the fact that clones age faster in fact in this game is known as Old Snake.

Liquid Snake: Son and clone of Big Boss, the main antagonist of MGS, MGS2 and MGS4. Known as Liquid Ocelot in MGS2 and MGS4.

Solidus Snake: Son and clone of Big Boss, main antagonist of MGS2 he is the perfect clone of Big Boss.

Raiden: A soldier trained to be like the legendary soldier Solid Snake, one of the main protagonist of MGS2.

Metal Gear: Generic term referred to a bipedal nuclear weapons-equipped tank

II) s kim se igra u kojoj igri:

MG1: Solid Snake
MG2: Solid Snake
MGS1: Solid Snake
MGS2: Raiden with Solid Snake prologue
MGS3: Big Boss
MGS4: Solid Snake
MGS Portable Ops: Big Boss
MGS: Peace Walker: Big Boss
MGR: Revengeance: Raiden
MGS: Ground Zeroes: Big Boss

III) radnja serijala vrlo ukratko: ;D

MGS1: Kill your brother
MGS2: Kill your father
MGS3: Kill your mother
MGS4: Kill yourself

IV) radnja serijala ukratko:

MGS1 (set in 2005):
1. Solid Snake, can be called Young Snake also. Is one of the clones of Big Boss.
2. Liquid Snake, the main antagonist. Is one of the clones of Big Boss.

MGS2 (set in 2009):
1. Solid Snake, still young.
2. Liquid Snake's mind/personality in the body of Ocelot.
3. Solidus Snake. Is one of the clones of Big Boss.

MGS3 (set in 1964):
1. Big Boss, also called Naked Snake. Is the main 'perfect' soldier that is later used for cloning.
2. The Boss, the mentor and teacher of Big Boss.

MGS Peace Walker (set in 1974):
1. Big Boss (Naked Snake)

MGS4 (set in 2014):
1. Solid Snake (but due to the effects of foxdie his aging has accelerated and is now called Old Snake)
2. Liquid Snake's mind/personality taking complete control over Ocelot (or at least 99% control if you count the 'you're pretty good' at the end).
3. Big Boss as an old man shows up at the end.

V) radnja serijala razumno jednostavno:

(MGS3 - 1964) A woman called The Boss was a war hero, but she disappears while on a secret mission. She has an apprentice named John (code name: Naked Snake) who is sent into enemy territory to save a Russian scientist. During this mission, he discovers his MIA mentor has actually defected to Russia. His government orders him to terminate her and he completes his mission only to then find out she hadn't really defected at all, which his government knew all along. This pissed John off royally.

But in killing her, he had earned the new title of "Big Boss". He abandons his government, and pledges to affect some sort of change to ensure this sort of deception never happens again.

(1970-1974) Big Boss and several peers start an organization called The Patriots. Eventually, he leaves the group, but the other members (Major Zero), recognizing that he is the perfect soldier... clone him without his knowledge. Three clones are born... Solid Snake, Liquid Snake and Solidus Snake, in what is known as the "Les Enfants Terribles" project.

(MGS - 2005) Solid Snake goes on a mission to the island of Shadow Moses to stop a terrorist incident lead by Liquid Snake. During this mission, the two discover they are brothers, and the clones of Big Boss. Snake defeats and kills his brother, learning in the process that he is infected with a virus that is set to kill him (FOXDIE).

(MGS2 - 2007-2009) Two years later, Solid Snake has gone underground after his mission on Shadow Moses, so the government sends in a man named Jack (code name: "Raiden") to stop a terrorist attack lead by a terrorist known as "Solidus Snake". Raiden discovers he was actually raised by Solidus as a child with the purpose of creating child soldiers. Raiden joins forces with Solid Snake to defeat Solidus and then finds out The Patriots are now actually an artificial intelligence monitoring all information across the planet.

(MGS4 - 2014) Solid Snake, now aging rapidly, is asked to stop Revolver Ocelot from building an army intent on taking over the world. He wins, and makes the decision to kill himself at the grave of his father to finally rid the world of the last of the FOXDIE virus. As he realizes he cannot go through with it, Big Boss appears, very much alive, and the two of them finally have the father/son moment that's been missing all of Solid Snake's life. To complete the cycle, Big Boss terminates Major Zero by pulling the plug on his life support, and shortly thereafter, Big Boss passes away on the grave of his mentor, bringing everything full circle.

Vjerovatno najbolja prica ikad ispricana u povijesti gaminga.

Steta sto ce raditi "samo" film, od ovoga bi HBO trebao snimiti AAA seriju sa ogromnim budzetom.

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2012, 10:10:53 »
Napomena, postoje još Portable Ops 1 i 2, te Metal Gear Acid!, također 2 nastavka, sve za PSP, pa tko je fan...

Offline kizo_uzi_1

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • oštar pas
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2012, 12:32:36 »
....toliko je grafički dobra, da kad bi imala multi player kao CoD, potukla bi ga za sva vremena, jednostavno meni oku najdraža igra.
I stvarno me svrbe prsti od iščekivanja!
Prijašnje serijale sam odigrao bezbroj puta, i svaki put kao da igram prvi put,strašno!

<=  <=  brz kao vjetar ,  žestok  kao vulkan !    ID ; PSN nick;  lega_rovinj      wrROOOooom !!  

Offline Tomivav

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID: Tomivav
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2012, 12:43:26 »
Ovo mi je super došlo, jer nisam igrao serijal. Sad bar donekle razumijem o čemu se radi. Hvala.
“While racing the 24 hours of Nurburgring, you can smell people’s barbecues — we couldn’t recreate that.” — Kazunori Yamauchi

Offline crorastafa

• Gran Rastafara
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • peace and love
« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2012, 16:19:17 »
poceo sam od snejk itera i zavrsio s gans of patriot i mogu reci remek djelo nulte kategorije od price do grafike , guns of patriot i dalje najbolja igra koju sam igrao..
you just cant live in that                                                    negative way...make way                                                   for the positive day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDE3zPNz9VA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjtbhmQhsXg

Offline Tomivav

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID: Tomivav
« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2012, 17:00:04 »
Meni MGS4 skuplja prašinu. Nisam ga odigrao, a buraz mi ga je kupio jer voli serijal. Eto, barem nešto imam, jer kako sada stvari stoje, morat ću ovo sve proživjeti...
“While racing the 24 hours of Nurburgring, you can smell people’s barbecues — we couldn’t recreate that.” — Kazunori Yamauchi

Offline Mr.Steady

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN iD: Jura69
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2012, 18:59:21 »
a hideo kojima game...
to je to  ;D

gameplay i kontrole ko mgs 4 i to je win.
kolko sam skužio priča se nastavlja na peace walkera...
beep beep im a jeep!

GT5 Gamercards

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2012, 15:19:39 »
Evo detaljno razradjen trailer >

Offline Ljubusak

• Nordschleife Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID Ljubusak
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2012, 16:11:55 »
Video što je postavio ribafish i ovaj moj, najavljuju jednu potpuno istu igru, a to je Metal Gear solid 5!  8)

STRAST: Snažna emocija koja potpuno ovlada čovjekovim raspoloženjem.
Često se pojavljuje kod igranja Gran Turismo

Offline ribafish

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2013, 17:49:17 »
Podsjetnik !!!!

Za dva sata Kojima drzi konferenciju na GDC o novom FOX enginu + novi MGS trailer + jos hrpa stvari, mislim da ce se isplatit gledat..

Livestream ovdje >

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/gamespot-live/?event=the-core-of-mgs-ground-zeroes-20130327