Author Topic: Forza Motorsport 4 • nesluzbena tema  (Read 147582 times)

Offline biker4lifeCRO

• GTS Race Organizer
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • official plominka rider =)
    • www.motori.hr/forum
Re: Forza Motorsport 4 • nesluzbena tema
« Reply #120 on: June 12, 2011, 16:49:51 »
bas fino izgleda... Nadam se da cu do izlaska sebi priustiti volan. Od gt5 sam odustao jer mi postalo bezveze voziti sa ekipom, a svi deru sa volanima, a ja ne...  :)

Ima nas dosta na DS3, iznenadio bis se. ;)
I još su ljeni 'šaltat' pa voze automatic  :o

Samo one ispod cca. 400 ks. ;D

Offline FEDROwhatISgood

• The Organizator
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Svi bi mi htjeli biti TOMIVAV :D
« Reply #121 on: June 12, 2011, 16:57:46 »
kad bih znao da mi se PS3 nece u medjuvremenu pokvarit, onda bi ta formula bila i za mene. Ovako mi je prevelika x varijabla ::)
PSNid- PhaedrusSocrates:"EAT MY GRAINING!" 8)

Imamo samo jedno spasonosno rješenje..... odbiti isporuku Perkovića... objavit Nijemcima rat i odmah se predat.

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #122 on: June 27, 2011, 12:19:56 »
Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Collector's Edition

The long wait is nearly over. Starting October 11, Forza Motorsport 4 will be unleashed, and the world of automotive entertainment will never be the same. Featuring unmatched graphics and innovative features designed to push the racing genre in brand new directions, Forza 4 will be the ultimate playground for car fans. Today we’ve got the details on the Limited Collector’s Edition of Forza Motorsport 4, which is also arriving starting on October 11.

Bundled together in a polished Steelbook DVD Case, the Limited Collector’s Edition content will include the following:

The VIP Car Pack:
2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
2010 Noble M600
2011 RUF Rt 12 R

The limited quantity “Ship Bonus” car pack available for fans who order Forza 4 early:
1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
2011 Koenigsegg Agera
1997 Lexus SC300
2011 RUF RGT-8
2011 Tesla Roadster Sport

The Limited Collector's Edition will also include a ten-car add-on pack featuring a selection of the best classic American muscle cars. In addition, there will be custom-designed BMW cars (also available for purchase at launch on Xbox LIVE Marketplace) selected as part of the “Forza Motorsport 4 BMW Design Challenge.”, as well as “Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear,” a gorgeous 96-page volume written by the editors at Top Gear. It features 96-pages of fantastic imagery both from Forza 4 and from Top Gear’s extensive photo library, as well as insightful commentary accompanying the in-game Autovista experience. Other goodies include: a set of vinyl stickers featuring the logos of “Forza Motorsport 4,” “Top Gear” and “Turn 10;” VIP Membership status within the Forza community including special recognition in the Forza community, leaderboards, ForzaMotorsport.net and more; and an exclusive BMW theme available for download via Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

In addition to all the sweet stuff above, one of best reasons to get the LCE version of Forza 4 is the 2012 BMW M5, unveiled for the first time as the newest addition to the Forza 4 lineup at this weekend’s 24 Hour of Nürburgring race event in Germany. The new BMW M5 will be drivable first in Forza Motorsport 4 and will also be featured on the cover of the LCE version of the game. That means the stunning super-sedan will be automatically included in the LCE version of Forza 4, and all Xbox LIVE members will be able to download the car to drive. In addition, fans will be able to explore the meticulous design and impeccable execution of the BMW M5 via Autovista mode, where Top Gear’s Jeremy Clarkson will take fans on a virtual tour of the world’s most sought-after cars.

Stay tuned for more Forza Motorsport 4 news and announcements very soon!

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/LCE_ForzaMotorsport4/?fwlhd=1
http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/BMW_M5_FM4/

+ screenshots:
http://www.gamersyde.com/news_forza_4_bmw_m5-11411_en.html

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN_ID: Dzidza1978
« Reply #123 on: June 27, 2011, 12:37:18 »
Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Collector's Edition

The long wait is nearly over. Starting October 11, Forza Motorsport 4 will be unleashed, and the world of automotive entertainment will never be the same. Featuring unmatched graphics and innovative features designed to push the racing genre in brand new directions, Forza 4 will be the ultimate playground for car fans. Today we’ve got the details on the Limited Collector’s Edition of Forza Motorsport 4, which is also arriving starting on October 11.

Bundled together in a polished Steelbook DVD Case, the Limited Collector’s Edition content will include the following:

The VIP Car Pack:
2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
2010 Noble M600
2011 RUF Rt 12 R

The limited quantity “Ship Bonus” car pack available for fans who order Forza 4 early:
1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
2011 Koenigsegg Agera
1997 Lexus SC300
2011 RUF RGT-8
2011 Tesla Roadster Sport

The Limited Collector's Edition will also include a ten-car add-on pack featuring a selection of the best classic American muscle cars. In addition, there will be custom-designed BMW cars (also available for purchase at launch on Xbox LIVE Marketplace) selected as part of the “Forza Motorsport 4 BMW Design Challenge.”, as well as “Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear,” a gorgeous 96-page volume written by the editors at Top Gear. It features 96-pages of fantastic imagery both from Forza 4 and from Top Gear’s extensive photo library, as well as insightful commentary accompanying the in-game Autovista experience. Other goodies include: a set of vinyl stickers featuring the logos of “Forza Motorsport 4,” “Top Gear” and “Turn 10;” VIP Membership status within the Forza community including special recognition in the Forza community, leaderboards, ForzaMotorsport.net and more; and an exclusive BMW theme available for download via Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

In addition to all the sweet stuff above, one of best reasons to get the LCE version of Forza 4 is the 2012 BMW M5, unveiled for the first time as the newest addition to the Forza 4 lineup at this weekend’s 24 Hour of Nürburgring race event in Germany. The new BMW M5 will be drivable first in Forza Motorsport 4 and will also be featured on the cover of the LCE version of the game. That means the stunning super-sedan will be automatically included in the LCE version of Forza 4, and all Xbox LIVE members will be able to download the car to drive. In addition, fans will be able to explore the meticulous design and impeccable execution of the BMW M5 via Autovista mode, where Top Gear’s Jeremy Clarkson will take fans on a virtual tour of the world’s most sought-after cars.

Stay tuned for more Forza Motorsport 4 news and announcements very soon!

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/LCE_ForzaMotorsport4/?fwlhd=1
http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/BMW_M5_FM4/

+ screenshots:
http://www.gamersyde.com/news_forza_4_bmw_m5-11411_en.html

Dali se zna cijena, mislim da će se to naručiti sigurno
PSN_ID: Dzidza1978

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #124 on: June 27, 2011, 12:41:49 »
Bas gledam na netu, nema jos cijene, ali ako je regularno izdanje 48 eura, ovo ce biti oko 80 - tako je bilo i sa FM3. Ja svakako ovo narucujem.

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #125 on: June 28, 2011, 10:16:38 »
Sjajan video koji pokazuje Nurburgring GP i novi M5, pa sve to komparira sa FM3 i GT5.

http://xboxfront.wl.gamereport.de/v/JlJj7w7eluL/Forza-Motorsport-4/Nürburgring-Gameplay-und-Videovergleich-mit-Forza-3-und-GT5/

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #126 on: June 28, 2011, 10:32:46 »
Čini mi se da na jednom velikom zavoju di je u GT-u pijesak u zoni izlijetanja u FM4 su stavili travu (6:41, tamo di ovaj u forzi izlijeće) :) A i čini mi se da su u GT-u bolje izražene elevacije staze. Jedino mi se u FM4 više sviđa doba dana, a i nikako mi ne ide u glavu zašto te izvedbe staze (ona famozna šikana) nema u GT-u, osim u verziji staze za 24h.

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #127 on: June 28, 2011, 10:52:03 »
Sikana je *Grand Prix* konfiguracija, odnosno nju koriste smo u F1 utrkama mislim. A ova "blaga" sikana je za za *GT* utrke, bas sam danas to isao gledati na YT jer me zanimalo isto to - touring i DTM sto sam nasao svi koriste tu blagu *GT* sikanu. Jebiga, nista nije logicno u Gran Turismu :)

Ova staza u FM4 je varijanta iz 2008 (zone, pjescanici), a u GT5 je varijanta iz 2010.

Ali napredak u odnosu na FM3 je ono, nebo-zemlja. Bit ce to ok. Ne kao GT5, ali na dlaku blizu.

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #128 on: June 28, 2011, 11:27:36 »
Vidiš, ja bih baš tu blagu verziju jer onda nitko ne bi razbacivao kutije po stazi 8)  Mogu misliti koliko je to velik i težak posao staviti i tu verziju staze u igru ::)

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #129 on: June 28, 2011, 11:34:00 »
Ja bi obje, ali ova blaga mi zove na sudar i sumanuta pretjecanja, pa mi je ostrija draza :)

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN_ID: Dzidza1978
« Reply #130 on: June 28, 2011, 12:35:10 »
Čini mi se da na jednom velikom zavoju di je u GT-u pijesak u zoni izlijetanja u FM4 su stavili travu (6:41, tamo di ovaj u forzi izlijeće) :) A i čini mi se da su u GT-u bolje izražene elevacije staze. Jedino mi se u FM4 više sviđa doba dana, a i nikako mi ne ide u glavu zašto te izvedbe staze (ona famozna šikana) nema u GT-u, osim u verziji staze za 24h.

Vidiš meni je obrnuto što se tiće doba dana. U Forzi 4 mi izgleda kao da sunceva svjetlost izvire sa svih strana staze.
PSN_ID: Dzidza1978

Offline Ljubusak

• Nordschleife Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID Ljubusak
« Reply #131 on: June 28, 2011, 13:46:02 »
To sam htio reći, sve ljepo izgleda, stvarno preljepo, ali evo ni sam ne mogu to dokučiti, zašto i kako to bolje izgleda na GT5, zbog PS3 ili Kaze, molio bih da mi netko pojasni u čemu je razlika i zbog čega je razlika, jer me živo zanima.

STRAST: Snažna emocija koja potpuno ovlada čovjekovim raspoloženjem.
Često se pojavljuje kod igranja Gran Turismo

Offline GTS_Klocna

• MOMAK
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #132 on: June 28, 2011, 14:17:01 »
Onaj efekt kod ubrzanja, tak mi je to čudno. Ko da će mi auto pobjeći. Malo mi je to prenaglašeno!
I stvarno sve blješći, previše svijetla. A asfalt mi izgleda onak umjetno, sve kao nekakvi tragovi guma svakih 10 metara.
Al trebalo bi probat pa ocijenit. Ovak mogu sam komentirat vizualni dio igre.
psn-id: GTS-Klocna

Offline FEDROwhatISgood

• The Organizator
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Svi bi mi htjeli biti TOMIVAV :D
« Reply #133 on: June 28, 2011, 14:43:52 »
Čini mi se da taj efekt više glumi onaj wow kojeg početnici poput mene osjećaju kad ih netko ubrza preko granica u kojima im je ugodno - a totalno sumnjam da profesionalni vozači više išta takvo i osjećaju i registriraju. Pa mi je to totalno noobovski ;D , inače jako slatko izgleda, baš kako i treba netko tko je svjestan da ipak ne može totalno pucat na GT5 nego mora naći nešto svoje (pa makar i amerikanizirano)
PSNid- PhaedrusSocrates:"EAT MY GRAINING!" 8)

Imamo samo jedno spasonosno rješenje..... odbiti isporuku Perkovića... objavit Nijemcima rat i odmah se predat.

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #134 on: June 28, 2011, 16:03:10 »
Sjajan video koji pokazuje Nurburgring GP i novi M5, pa sve to komparira sa FM3 i GT5.

http://xboxfront.wl.gamereport.de/v/JlJj7w7eluL/Forza-Motorsport-4/Nürburgring-Gameplay-und-Videovergleich-mit-Forza-3-und-GT5/

Meni ovo izgleda odlično i ne vidim ništa što bi mi smetalo. Sve je super, kao što se i očekuje od Forze koja dolazi iza GT5. Ipak je X360 grafičkim čipom sasvim poravnat sa PS3, ako ne i malo ispred, a iskreno mislim da nijedan od ta dva sistema nije dao svoj maksimum. Dakle, od GT6 očekujemo s pravom puno više no što smo dobili, a dotad slinimo na F4 i zavidimo vlasnicima one bijele škatulje.