Author Topic: Forza Motorsport 4 • nesluzbena tema  (Read 147418 times)

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Forza Motorsport 4 • nesluzbena tema
« on: December 13, 2010, 10:05:08 »
FORZA MOTORSPORT 4

prozivodjac: Turn 10
izdavac: microsoft Games
izlazi: jesen 2011.

Zna se da igra izlazi iducu jesen, da je X360 ekskluziva i da ce prvi detalji biti objavljeni iza Nove godine. Sluzbena je suradnja s americkim Top Gearom, a sve ostalo u ovom trenutku je samo spekulacija.

Tzv. "Debut Trailer" (bez in-gamea):

Jedva cekam.

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN_ID: Dzidza1978
Re: Forza Motorsport 4 • nesluzbena tema
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 11:02:31 »
Možeš misliti kako jedva čekaš  ;D
PSN_ID: Dzidza1978

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 11:05:44 »
Cekam, itekako.

Samo neka dorade online i rjese situaciju s bufferom za volan i uzivat cu opet u paralelki samo tako :)

A i dotad ce se zavrsiti GT5 karijera, pa ce se imati novo namjenski za voziti.

Offline Ljubusak

• Nordschleife Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID Ljubusak
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 12:06:49 »
TG staza u pozadini?
STRAST: Snažna emocija koja potpuno ovlada čovjekovim raspoloženjem.
Često se pojavljuje kod igranja Gran Turismo

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 11:55:44 »
Jedna kraca anketa na sluzebnim stranicama, pa tko je zainteresiran:

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/4486985.aspx

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 09:53:47 »
"By using Kinect for Xbox 360, racing fans can now use head tracking to peer into a corner or their voice to control the game menus and interface," read one. "For more casual players you can enjoy sitting or standing controller free and racing alongside your friends, simply by holding your hands at 10 and 2."

For more serious drivers, the survey claimed Forza 4 would be the "best looking game of the year with graphic fidelity 10 times better than the previous version, including new lighting and shading models." A new career mode involves "an automotive world tour," promising to "increase the variety of challenges and events you participate in." A new no-assist expert mode was also mentioned, as well as more than 500 cars from 80 different manufacturers.

Kinect would also be used to navigate a virtual showroom and learn about the features of the cars in it, with narration provided by Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson. "Each car will be like its own mini level and after your tour, you can take it out on the track."

The survey, in what appeared to sound out what people might want from a Forza 5, also asked respondents to rate their interest in an open-world Forza Motorsport game, which allows drivers to go anywhere on the open road, as opposed to closed-circuit racing."

http://kotaku.com/#!5785173/kinect+enabled-forza-4-would-incorporate-head-tracking-survey-says

Dakle, Kinect za Head Tracking, Clarkson je ocito ozbiljnije shvatio Microsoftovu ponudu :), grafika ce otico procvjetati i sve u svemu bit ce to jedan strasno zanimljiv E3.

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 11:13:01 »
Ovo s Kinectom bi moglo funkcionirati bolje nego PsEye, sto se tice head trackinga, mahanje rukama cemo ostaviti dokonim kucanicama. Nadam se da ove najave oko izgleda igre znaju kako realizirati u praksi, i da nece skinuti FPS-ove na 30 kako bi to ostvarili. Pohvalno je i oslobadjanje voznog modela od raznih asista, a za konacnu ocjenu ipak cekam recenziju u najuglednijem gaming casopisu na ovim prostorima, srpskom Alo!

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 17:02:08 »
Clarkson je ocito ozbiljnije shvatio Microsoftovu ponudu :),

Clarksona samo zanima koliko nula će biti na čeku, boli njega kita i igre i za konzole 8)

Offline Dario

• GTS Full Member
  • Primarius
  • Psn id: General_Vuk
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2011, 22:30:23 »
evo spravice koja omogucava spajanje volana G25 i g27 sa box-om

http://www.extreme-mods.com/XCM-F1-Converter-for-Xbox-360-Playstation-3-PS3_p_5360.html

Pa eto, nek se zna, ako neko nije vec javio

Offline maliDjuro

• Anime Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2011, 10:19:18 »
Eto i video, tko nije znao: http://www.insidesimracing.tv/videos/view/417/0/XBox-360
Ali stvar je u tome što ovo emulira kontroler, a ne volan, pa nema FFB, nego samo rumble...
Ko T500RS u emulacijskom načinu...
Nikad nije kasno za sretno djetinjstvo, samo, što si stariji, igračke su skuplje.

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2011, 11:21:45 »
A bitno da radi, i to je nesto.

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2011, 12:45:40 »
Na zalost, kitino jato je taj adapter, nema force feedbacka niti ikakvog podesavanja. Samo konvertira vrtnju lijevo-desno i gas-kocnicu. Nema nacina da se to ikad napravi, jednostavno je nekompatibilno u BIOSu i ovo je trk magnet za neinformirane.

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 16:52:14 »
Priblizava se E3, a s njim dolaze i prve vece vijesti.

Forza 4 je najveca X360 igra za ovu godinu, a imat ce cak i svoj posebni dan za puno predstavljanje, 8/6.

Pa evo i prvih detalja:

Gear up for the highly anticipated launch of “Forza Motorsport 4”

This Autumn, the highest rated racing franchise of this generation returns with “Forza Motorsport 4”, the biggest racing game of the year exclusively on Xbox 360.

Be one of the first to purchase “Forza Motorsport 4” and receive an exclusive five car pack
A limited quantity of “Forza Motorsport 4” games at retail will include an exclusive in-game car pack available at launch that boasts five incredible cars for fans to race, tune, paint and share. This car pack, limited to the first production run of “Forza Motorsport 4” game discs, will include:

· Ford Mustang GT Coupe 1965: Take to the road in this classic American stallion, one of Ford’s most successful launch cars behind the Model A.
· Koenigsegg Agera 2011: “The Agera--from the Swedish verb “to act”--celebrates 15 years of Koenigsegg’s uncompromising philosophy of making dream cars.”
· Lexus SC300 1997: A classic personal luxury coupé, the SC300 combines a powerful racer with a 225bhp I6-powered engine.
· RUF RGT-8 2011: The spectacular RGT-8 is powered by a 4.5-liter V8 engine that has been fine tuned to deliver unmatchable sports car power and curb appeal.
· Tesla Roadster Sport 2011: For luxury car fans, the Roadster Sport is electric heaven. Get behind the wheel of this electric two-seater and go zero to 60 mph in 3.7 seconds with a peak rating of 288 horsepower.

Rev up for the Limited Collector’s Edition
For “Forza” fans who crave the VIP treatment, a Limited Collector’s Edition will also be available. Stay tuned for more details on the exclusive content the Limited Collector’s Edition will offer.

Prepare to hit the road in a Ferrari 458 Italia, the “Forza Motorsport 4” cover car
Today Turn 10 Studios is also revealing that the cover car for the standard edition of “Forza Motorsport 4” is the Ferrari 458 Italia. The Ferrari 458 Italia is an 8-cylinder two-seater berlinetta with a mid-rear mounted engine, and represents a genuine break with the past in terms of Maranello's previous high-performance sports cars. The Turn 10 team has worked closely with Ferrari to include every intricate detail of the Ferrari 458 Italia in the game, from its sleek aerodynamic design to its exquisitely modeled 4499 cc V8 engine, offering players the most realistic driving experience off the track.

“The Ferrari 458 Italia was a perfect fit for the ‘Forza Motorsport 4’ hero car. It has the ideal blend of style, creative flair, cutting-edge technology and power that makes it just as gorgeous to look at as it is thrilling to take to the track,” said Dan Greenawalt, creative director of Turn 10 Studios. “We’ve worked closely with our partners at Ferrari to bring this amazing car to life in your living room.”

Get a head start on the competition with “Profile Import”
For those who have invested tireless hours in “Forza Motorsport 3”, Turn 10 Studios is pleased to announce a unique “Forza Motorsport 4” feature called Profile Import, which rewards fans for their time. Based on your player level and the cars in your garage in “Forza Motorsport 3”, gift cars will be automatically added to your “Forza Motorsport 4” garage and you’ll also receive bonus gifts and credits. And for those who spent hours creating intricate layers and liveries in the “Forza Motorsport 3” Livery Editor, you will be able to import those layers, so your time isn’t lost!

Turn 10 Studios has also revealed that the cover car for the standard edition of Forza Motorsport 4 is the Ferrari 458 Italia.

Pa onda o Limited Editionu:
A limited quantity of Forza Motorsport 4 games at retail will include an exclusive in-game car pack available at launch that boasts five incredible cars for fans to race, tune, paint and share. This car pack, limited to the first production run of Forza Motorsport 4 game discs, will include:

Ford Mustang GT Coupe 1965
Koenigsegg Agera 2011
Lexus SC300 1997
RUF RGT-8 2011
Tesla Roadster Sport 2011

Onda se cini da ce i FM4 imati svoje "Premiume" - kad se cita medju redovima, neki ce auti mozda imati puno vise toga modelirano od ostatka:

The Turn 10 team has worked closely with Ferrari to include every intricate detail of the Ferrari 458 Italia in the game, from its sleek aerodynamic design to its exquisitely modelled 4499 cc V8 engine, offering players the most realistic driving experience off the track.

Prvi renderi:
They come directly from Microsoft and are labeled as "pre-order cars" :

2011 Alfa Romeo Giulietta
2011 1M Coupe
2011 Honda CR-Z
2011 Mini Clubman
2011 Subaru Imprea WRX STi (purple)

;D ;D

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2011, 17:21:09 »
O stazama nema ništa novo?

btw... ovi auti izgledaju ok, ali baš im ovisi o boji, mini i alfa mi izgledaju kao pravi, ostalima se vidi da su "umjetni" ;D

p.s. nadam se da će sve ovo oko FM4 potaknuti one sa "istoka" da naprave nešto i od svoje igre 8)

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 18:25:49 »
Lako za izgled, bitan je osjecaj u voznji. Staza ce, vjerujem, biti u izobilju.
Polyphonyev izbor auta i neuvrstavanje bitnih modela europskih proizvodjaca ne bih komentirao, jer i meni ide na dragana osamdesetpet modela Miate i Skylinea, a izostanak recimo Alfe 164 ili VW Scirocca ili Corrada. Eto, ipak sam komentirao.