Author Topic: GT6 • 1.02 i 1.03 Update - Sluzbena chat tema  (Read 82263 times)

Offline Kimi

• The Gentleman
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN id: KimiHR
Re: GT6 • 1.02 Update - Sluzbena chat tema
« Reply #150 on: January 10, 2014, 21:40:51 »
Ovo ste vjerovatno već pročitali na GT Planetu ili pod Notification u samoj igri

About The Release of the 2nd Part of the “Red Bull X Challenge”

“The in-game message displayed when someone attempts o enter the 2nd part of the “Red Bull X Challenge” is incorrect. The next event will be available at the end of January and not on the 1st as currently suggested.

The message will be amended with the next game update. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.”

Offline romano2603

• GTS Full Member
  • Primarius
  • zovu me.... BERO :)
« Reply #151 on: January 10, 2014, 21:50:33 »
Da, kažu da nitko ništa ne priča iz PD-a.. Pretpostavlja se da dolazi nešto veliko :D
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough!

Offline Kimi

• The Gentleman
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #152 on: January 13, 2014, 16:58:41 »
Sutra znaći novi Sezonac sa novim autićem

http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_4488049.html

Last Update: 13/01/2014
Drive the Toyota FT-1 Concept Coupé in Gran Turismo®6
    Gran Turismo®6

At this year’s North American International Auto Show, Polyphony Digital Inc., creators of the newly-released Gran Turismo®6 for PlayStation®3, and Toyota officially announced that the new Toyota FT-1 Concept coupé would be made available to racing fans and gamers exclusively in GT6, where the digital version of the concept was created first to show how the production FT-1 model would look like.

Owners of GT6 will be the first to test-drive the FT-1 as a free online update and will be made available on 14 January. Once the Update has been installed, a unique Seasonal Event featuring the Toyota FT-1 will be made available in the game. If you achieve a Bronze award or better in the FT-1 challenge at Laguna Seca, you will receive the car for free. Players will also be able to purchase the vehicle from the Toyota dealership without having to complete the Seasonal Event.

“Thanks to the amazing capability of the Gran Turismo game engine, gamers can enjoy a very real simulation piloting the ultra-high performance FT-1 on the tracks it was designed to master,” said Kevin Hunter, President of Calty Design Research, the group responsible for the FT-1 design.

As part of the pitch process to top management of Toyota that saw the FT-1 concept selected for construction and display on the international auto show circuit, Calty sought a way to help key executives (including Akio Toyoda) better experience the concept. Calty approached Polyphony about utilising the Gran Turismo game physics to help create a driving simulator experience that could physically communicate the performance and emotion of the high-performance coupé concept. For the design selection day, the Polyphony team was able to bring the Calty-designed FT-1 to life in a virtual world and were able to captured the excitement, passion, and performance conveyed by the concept model.

"It’s always been a dream of ours to have our automotive partners use Gran Turismo in exciting new ways," said Kazunori Yamauchi, creator of Gran Turismo and President of Polyphony Digital Inc. “The design team at Calty developed a stunning concept car and we were honoured to work with them to render the car digitally for the concept presentation. The FT-1 is a forward-looking, technically advanced and beautiful concept car. We can’t wait to see fans’ reactions as they drive the vehicle and get to know it the way I was able to.”

This exciting concept represents the future in the carmaker’s design direction. The FT-1 Concept was penned by enthusiast designers at Toyota’s Calty Research Design facility in Newport Beach, California. The vibrant concept represents a Toyota design vision of the ultimate high-performance coupé, and its name is an acronym for Future Toyota (FT), and the number “1” symbolises "ultimate". The unparalleled physics engine in GT6 will bring the FT-1 to life for a gaming community eager to get behind the wheels of this aggressive, track-focused, visionary sportscar concept before it goes into production.

In addition to the creation of the FT-1 in GT6, Toyota is also represented in the groundbreaking Vision Gran Turismo project. A celebration of the franchise’s 15th anniversary, the project invites leading brands to design their vision of the future of driving. The resulting concepts will be released exclusively on GT6 later in the year.

Offline Dzidza1978

• Guitar Sensei
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN_ID: Dzidza1978
« Reply #153 on: January 13, 2014, 17:17:20 »
Šta se još nalazi u updateu, to je bitno :-p, pravi upgrade, a ne autić
PSN_ID: Dzidza1978

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #154 on: January 13, 2014, 17:23:25 »
Auto je straga predivan, odnaprijed rjetko vidjena grozota majkemi.

I bas me zanima hoce li imati kokpit.

A ovaj mjesec ce biti apdejt na apdejtu sve mi se cini, dolazi sutra i M3 kokpit i vjerovatno jos par sitnica.

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #155 on: January 13, 2014, 17:34:49 »
Auto je straga predivan, odnaprijed rjetko vidjena grozota majkemi.

I bas me zanima hoce li imati kokpit.

A ovaj mjesec ce biti apdejt na apdejtu sve mi se cini, dolazi sutra i M3 kokpit i vjerovatno jos par sitnica.

Kume, može svaki tjedan po jedan update 8)

Bitno da se radi

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #156 on: January 13, 2014, 17:48:26 »
Evo unutrašnjosti, čisto sumnjam da je neće staviti u igru

http://www.netcarshow.com/toyota/2014-ft-1_concept/04.htm

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #157 on: January 13, 2014, 17:57:28 »
Evo, bas sam pogledao trejler, ima kokpit, sve pet. Svidja mi se detalj sa pokazivacem brzine na obrucu volana, volan izgleda sjajno. A skuzio sam i zasto mi se svidja straznji kraj, to je pokradeni Sagaris.

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #158 on: January 13, 2014, 18:20:39 »
Ovo će biti nešto jače? U klasi LFA?

Offline Mr.Steady

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN iD: Jura69
« Reply #159 on: January 13, 2014, 20:29:27 »
brutalan auto, što će tek bit u onom vision onda od toyote?
trebalo bi to bit ko lfa, neki nasljedik supre ili nova supra kako pišu na top gearu?

uglavnom druga toyota nakon gt86 da mi je lijep ili poželjan auto od novih toyota (ne ubrajajući lexuse makar oni jesu pod brand toyote).
beep beep im a jeep!

GT5 Gamercards

Offline Kimi

• The Gentleman
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #160 on: January 13, 2014, 20:43:43 »

Da stavimo i tu vijest

http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_1527668.html

Last Update: 13/01/2014
Introducing the Complete BMW M4 Coupé
    Gran Turismo®6

On 13 January 2014, BMW announced the BMW M4 Coupé at the Detroit Auto Show.

In Gran Turismo 6, the BMW M4 Coupé was introduced earlier to the world with Update 1.02 (released in December 2013), making it possible to take the car for a virtual test drive. In the next Update 1.03 (planned for 14 January 2014) the interior of the car will be added to make the release complete.

Those who already have the car in their game garage will see their car updated automatically with a full interior. It is also possible to receive the car as a prize if you obtain a Bronze award or better in the Seasonal Event planned after this update.

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #161 on: January 13, 2014, 20:49:06 »
It is also possible to receive the car as a prize if you obtain a Bronze award or better in the Seasonal Event planned after this update.

Meni je ovaj dio zanimljiv, znaci li to sad novi-nov sezonac sa BMWom?

Takodjer, ako je suditi po ovim fotkama nove Toyote, mozda dodje i updejt za PhotoMod, jer ovakve fotke je trenutno nemoguce raditi koliko ja znam (tzv. light.trail, odnosno ova stop-ekpozicija gdje se svijetla iscrtavaju kao tragovi  - to je moguce raditi s postavkama na normalnom aparatu, ali ovaj u GT jos to nikad nije simulirao - bila je ta fora u GT4 za Tokyo nocni prizor, ali to je bilo pre-render, nije se moglo izvesti iz stvarnog vremena):

Offline sagitarius

• GTSurgeons Operator
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #162 on: January 13, 2014, 20:51:36 »
A da stavimo i video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEPyUDzkvw8

Updejt 1.03 temu cemo onda sloziti kad izadje updejt pa kad saznamo sto jos donosi osim auta, pa nastavljamo tamo kad se dogodi.

Offline maliDjuro

• Anime Master
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #163 on: January 13, 2014, 20:55:27 »
Kaj nije to onaj mode 3 na virtualnom gt fotoaparatu mogao nekaj slično?
**NEUK se rodio i osto***  :P
Nikad nije kasno za sretno djetinjstvo, samo, što si stariji, igračke su skuplje.

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #164 on: January 13, 2014, 21:28:23 »
Nadam se da će popraviti framerate, uz još koji dodatni feature.