Author Topic: GT Academy 2012 > sluzbeni GTSurgeons topic > arhivska tema  (Read 127114 times)

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: GT Academy 2012 > sluzbeni GTSurgeons topic
« Reply #390 on: June 24, 2012, 13:49:08 »
Dobro je, prvi u Europama... nije loše 8)

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #391 on: June 24, 2012, 13:56:10 »
Da, da 8)
A još prekjučer smo bili peti. Ne znam treba li stiskati sada ili ne
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #392 on: June 24, 2012, 13:58:40 »
Odvezao sam s tri accounta, ne da mi se više :/

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #393 on: June 24, 2012, 14:04:55 »
Aufff, dobar si :)
Ja sam koristio dva accounta, glavni i sporedni, ali sam s tim sporednim došao do negdje treće runde :-\ Nisam imao vremena nikako. I nisam znao da je GT academy vozilo više od milijun igrača s unique PSN iD-ovima :o
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #394 on: June 24, 2012, 14:05:51 »
Dovrši taj sporedni, šteta je da kad si ga već otvorio ne bude završen. ;)

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #395 on: June 24, 2012, 16:16:16 »
ja odvozio na dva, nisam htio zapocinjati treci.

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #396 on: June 24, 2012, 17:02:34 »
Dovrši taj sporedni, šteta je da kad si ga već otvorio ne bude završen. ;)
Ne bi bio problem da sam u ZG-u. Štoviše, vrlo rado bih na još jednom accountu odvozio sve runde. Ali jbg, pogriješio sam jedino što nisam prije vozio to kad sam mogao.

Offline CrnojevicSinisa

• The Professional
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
    • www.crnojevic-maretic.com
« Reply #397 on: June 24, 2012, 18:23:21 »
Ja riješio na dva accounta. Mislim da smo dobri…
http://www.youtube.com/user/sinisa555?feature=mhum

Slobodno pogledajte, ulaznica je džaba...

Offline versusW

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • psnID : versusW
« Reply #398 on: June 26, 2012, 17:17:08 »
akademija završila, Libanon bljesnuo na jednu večer i onda zlikovci sjebaše, čestitke Hrvatima što su prvi na svom kontinentu

i sad bi ja to izbris'o

pa je moje pitanje, oće'l trebat još taj GT Academy za nešto ili da ga mirne savjesti deletiram ?

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #399 on: June 26, 2012, 17:32:26 »
Pričekaj dok ne dođu ovi auti za nagradu... to je za 7 dana ako se ne varam

Offline Ikral

• +1
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • Man who wasn't there
« Reply #400 on: June 26, 2012, 19:24:32 »
Mislim da možeš obrisat, jer je rečeno da samo učitaš GT5 4.7. i imat ćeš aute. Ako imaš mjesta, pričekaj još, ali ne bi trebalo smeteti i ako obrišeš.

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #401 on: June 27, 2012, 14:22:15 »
VAŽNO - prevaranti opet napadaju 8)

**IMPORTANT UPDATE ON GT Academy 2012 Registrations!**

Hello to all GT Academy 2012 entrants and well done on a very hard-fought Qualification.
We have received reports that some people had difficulty in registering on gran-turismo.com towards the end of the qualifying period. We are concerned that there may be players who finished with a quick enough lap time around the Motegi East course to qualify for their country or territory final, but were unable to register their details in time.
To ensure that we do our utmost to rectify the situation, the registration page on eu.gran-turismo.com has now been re-opened from 13:00GMT on Wednesday, 27 June until 16.00GMT / 17.00BST / 18.00CEST on Thursday, 28 June. (Note: Due to the proximity of the Spanish national finals, this does not apply for Spain. Any competitor in the top 16 who had not registered should have been contacted directly. If not, please message us as soon as possible via Facebook).
If you finished within the top 25 in your country/territory group, you fulfil the eligibility criteria for the GT Academy 2012 competition (see below) and you would like to have the chance to compete in the National Finals events, then we suggest that you register your details on eu.gran-turismo.com. While less than 25 people will proceed to the National Finals, in the event that some players do not register or do not wish to progress further in the competition we shall contact the next fastest finisher on the list until we have the right number for the National Final event.
We do appreciate that some people who were on the leaderboard may have chosen not to register as they do not wish to proceed further or are not eligible. Full terms and conditions remain online at eu.gran-turismo.com, but the main points are as follows:
•   Entrants must be over 18 years of age, resident in the country in which they entered GT Academy, have a full driving licence and a valid passport
•   Entrants who have previously attended the GT Academy Race Camp at Silverstone are not eligible
•   Any player that has an existing race licence or who has raced regularly in any form of national four-wheeled motor sport is not eligible
There are other eligibility criteria included in the full terms and conditions and so, if in doubt, please check these thoroughly.
If players have not registered by 16.00GMT/17.00BST/18.00CEST on Thursday, 28 June, they will not be eligible to participate in the National Finals.
If you were in the top 25 for your country and chose not to enter, then please feel free to drop us a line via messages on the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/gtacademy ) to let us know why.

Offline Troma

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID: martin_troma
« Reply #402 on: July 22, 2012, 14:52:55 »
ulala koja si ti, Academy finals - RUSSIA ;D :-*

Finally, in one sentence, what did Formula One mean to you Mark?
Tricky... It was precision. It was the pinnacle.

Offline STINGer

• Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #403 on: August 13, 2012, 10:55:22 »
http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/d18408p2.html

Gledam ove filmove s natjecanja i vidim da lik vozi na kontroler ::)

Offline Skvikki

• GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
  • PSN-ID: Skvikki
« Reply #404 on: August 13, 2012, 13:21:59 »
Da, dosta ih je vozilo na kontroler. U onoj trci sa Yamauchijem i Ordonezom je bilo svakakvih stilova vožnje ;D