Author Topic: Opcenita auto tema  (Read 298034 times)

Offline kiseli6

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN ID : kiseli6
Re: Opcenita auto tema
« Reply #345 on: September 28, 2012, 09:11:05 »
Bilo bi fora da su intervjuirali tog beskučnika poslije utrke. :)
ONU ISTU NAŠU KOŠULJU PRIPREMI
NA TAVAN JE STAVI ZA MENE JE SPREMI
BIT ĆE ONA OPET I SINU PO MJERI
KAO ŠTO JE BILA MOM DJEDU I MENI

Offline Mr.Steady

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN iD: Jura69
« Reply #346 on: September 28, 2012, 11:09:04 »
jebemti mater koji luđaci :D

al ona kobasica od uputa what the hell am i supposed to make  of that when im flat out over a jump sideways at 90mph?

hahahahahah

i otme tipa i zaveže ga u auto i tip vrišti hahahahahahahaha

a ako je patka onda je loša
beep beep im a jeep!

GT5 Gamercards

Offline CrnojevicSinisa

• The Professional
  • GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
    • www.crnojevic-maretic.com
« Reply #347 on: September 28, 2012, 12:33:04 »
Patka je.
Nema top Britanskog vozača sa tim imenom.
Ne možeš voziti na pamet, kad stazu možeš proći sveg 2 ili 3 pta ovisno o pravilima trke. A naučiti 200-300 km iz 2-3 prolaza je nemoguće. Dovoljno ti je da jedan zavoj previdiš i da se sjebeš.
Inače za homeless svozača, to je totalni bullshit. Suvozač isto treba imati licencu, vozačku dozvolu i mora proći papirologiju prije utrke. I samo on može biti u autu, nitko umjesto njega.
http://www.youtube.com/user/sinisa555?feature=mhum

Slobodno pogledajte, ulaznica je džaba...

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #348 on: September 28, 2012, 12:41:52 »
hahahahahhahahahah! Mislim da je ovo najluđi lik što vozi na planeti!
"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Ayrton Senna

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #349 on: September 29, 2012, 13:37:42 »
Bilo kako bilo, nasmijao sam se do suza  :D
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline Skvikki

• GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
  • PSN-ID: Skvikki

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #351 on: November 01, 2012, 17:12:31 »
Porsche 961 confirmed
Porsche CEO Matthias Muller has confirmed that they are working on a new model to tackle the Ferrari 458 Italia and McLaren MP4-12C.

Although rumored to be called 961 after the famous 959-based Group B sports car (pictured above), it's certain that the vehicle will be slotted above the 911 GT2 RS and below the upcoming flagship 918 Spyder. It is expected to cost somewhere around 250,000 pounds and will use some of the tech Porsche developed for the hybrid supercar.

Under the hood it could get the 918’s V8 4.6-liter engine with an estimated output of 570 hp (425 kW), enough for a 0-62 mph (0-100 km/h) sprint in a little over three seconds. As a reminder, the Italia and McLaren MP4-12C both perform the sprint in approximately 3.3 seconds.

This new 961 model will be part of Porsche’s strategy to reach annual sales of 200,000 units by 2018. However, most of the work will be done by the next-gen Cayenne and Panamera, along with the upcoming Macan.

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #352 on: November 02, 2012, 12:17:51 »

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #353 on: November 02, 2012, 18:24:50 »
 8) 8) 8)
Rotary engine making a comeback.

An all-new Mazda RX-7 has been confirmed by the firm’s sports car chief. The sports car is scheduled for a 2017 release, 50 years after the company’s first Wankel-powered vehicle, the 1967 Cosmo Sport 110S.

It will probably get a naturally-aspirated rotary engine, possibly the 16X that hasn’t been installed in any production model yet. This is a 1.6-liter engine with 300 hp (224 kW) that Mazda unveiled a few years ago which if it’s being considered for the RX-7, will be installed without a turbo since Nobuhiro Yamamoto is not a big fan of turbocharging.

He said that the new RX-7 will “definitely be lighter” in comparison to the model that was discontinued in 2002. He did not mention a specific figure but he did say that it will be in Toyota FT-86 / Subaru BRZ / Scion FR-S territory. In order to reach this weight, most likely the new RX-7 will receive several aluminum body panels since carbon fiber would make it too expensive.

Chances are that it will share the same platform as the next-gen MX-5, but the RX-7 will be heavier and larger, and with an extended wheelbase. The JDM version is expected to come with a small back seat while other variants are likely to be offered with only two seats.

Offline Skvikki

• GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
« Reply #354 on: November 02, 2012, 20:05:10 »
Htio bih zamoliti ako se stavlja ovakav citat da se stavi i izvor. Dobro dođe, a i poštenije je prema autoru iako ovo nije neki javni forum. Hvala. ;)

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #355 on: November 02, 2012, 20:08:24 »
Ma to carbon ne želi odati od kuda preuzima te vijesti(radi ekskluzive) pa zato ne stavlja izvore ;D

Šalim se :D
+1, izvor bi se uvijek trebao stavljati kad je neka vijest... Nepisano pravilo ;)
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #356 on: November 02, 2012, 20:15:28 »
Kopiraš dio teksta u google i pronađeš izvor ;)

Offline iced16

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #357 on: November 02, 2012, 20:29:02 »

Da
"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Ayrton Senna

Offline Skvikki

• GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
« Reply #358 on: November 02, 2012, 20:40:17 »
To shvaćam, ali zaista nije teško staviti i link kada se kopira cijeli tekst.

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #359 on: November 02, 2012, 20:44:58 »

Čemu to? Što nije lakše dati ovako link, tu, kako bi svima bio na raspolaganju? Nije meni problem c/p već ono... ::)