Author Topic: Opcenita auto tema  (Read 298768 times)

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
Re: Opcenita auto tema
« Reply #571 on: June 21, 2013, 08:53:30 »

Yes, you read that correctly; no one was killed, and the person driving (alone) the German luxury sedan came out of this accident, which occurred in Belgium, near the border with The Netherlands, with only very minor injuries, according to local news site Nieuwsblad! Unbelievable right?

Offline Mr.Steady

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN iD: Jura69
« Reply #572 on: June 21, 2013, 14:47:08 »
Koji je to auto? Pa ovo strašno izgleda!
Taj se sigurno vozio 150+ kad je ovakav auto.
beep beep im a jeep!

GT5 Gamercards

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #573 on: June 21, 2013, 15:57:19 »
 prva gen A8

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #574 on: June 23, 2013, 17:38:53 »
 ???  ;D

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #575 on: June 24, 2013, 15:54:27 »
Entry-level Caterham will cost 15,000 GBP
Caterham has announced its upcoming entry-level model will cost 15,000 GBP (about 17,600 EUR or 23,000 USD).

It was late May when Caterham released a teaser photo announcing a new entry-level priced at less than 17,000 GBP. Now, the British marque says the car will have a starting price of 15,000 GBP to entice new buyers to this segment.

The Classic Seven replacement will be officially revealed in September and will come with a new EU6-compliant engine and different suspension setup. To make it more appealing, Caterham has focused on improving fuel efficiency without ruining the car's sporty abilities.

Caterham Cars CEO Graham Macdonald describes the new model as "a car built for the driver who wants to drive, but also for one who doesn't need extreme power."

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #576 on: June 25, 2013, 11:01:14 »
Georgian BMW M5 Street Drifter Giorgi Tevzadze Reportedly Dies in Crash
If you were ever on the lookout for videos with insanely talented / dangerous street racers and drifters breaking just about every law on the book and many times, jeopardizing the well-being of other drivers, you probably have heard about and watched Giorgi Tevzadze from Georgia (the country, not the State).

We regret to inform you that, according to a number of reports including from the M5E39 website and more importantly, comments on NeedForDrive (NFD), which hosted many videos of Tevzadze's wild rides, the Georgian driver died in a car crash in Tbilisi, the capital city of Georgia. He was not the driver but a passenger in the M5.

While we have yet to confirm this from other sources, we also found a dedicated page on Facebook titled "R.I.P Giorgi Tevzadze" in which it is noted:

"Giorgi Tevzadze just died in a car crash. He was in the passenger seat at the time of the accident, and his friend was driving the car. Sadly, Giorgi Tevzadze died when the car lost control, hit a tree with the right side."

The driver of the M5 was injured but he made it out alive. There are also two photos of Tevzadze's black BMW M5 E34 from the scene of the accident. Tevzadze was reportedly only 26 years old. We'll update this post as soon as we find out more – in the meantime, if you have any additional information, tell us in the comments or in an email.

Za one koji s ene sječaju
BMW M5 Street Drift! Giorgi Tevzadze(NeedForDrive.com) & Eric Davidovich(Smotra.ru) by zaRRubin

Offline toni_cro

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID: toni_cro
« Reply #577 on: June 25, 2013, 11:13:23 »
sinoć sam naletio na tu vijest
jbg ono nije da nismo očekivali da će poginuti negdje, na svu sreću nije uzeo nekog nedužnog sa sobom
al da su mu videji bili zanimljivi jesu...čak je i u zadnjem napisao da mu je to zadnji "street drift" ili tako nešto
www.motori.hr

if in doubt, go flat out

Offline Troma

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN-ID: martin_troma
« Reply #578 on: June 25, 2013, 11:14:45 »
jedan manje 8)
Finally, in one sentence, what did Formula One mean to you Mark?
Tricky... It was precision. It was the pinnacle.

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #579 on: June 25, 2013, 11:33:48 »
Ako je poginuo(vijest nije službena),poginuo je kao suvozač

Offline DogZy

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #580 on: June 25, 2013, 11:36:18 »
Sam si je kriv sto je posudio auto. Ionako je bilo ocekivano da ce kad tad poginuti. Nadam se da ce i taj koji ga je vozio prekinuti s tim utrkivanjem, snasla ga je grozna kazna.
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline STINGer

• Autohtoni Dalmatinski Grintavac
  • Bog i batina
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #581 on: June 25, 2013, 14:37:35 »
Super što nitko nedužan nije stradao

Offline Mr.Steady

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
  • PSN iD: Jura69
« Reply #582 on: June 25, 2013, 15:50:26 »
Svi ovi idoti iz videa zaslužuju poginut, primitivna glupa gamad.
Svjesno i namjerno ugrožavaju ostale da bi dobili like na internetu i da im se drugi idioti poput njih u komentarima klanjaju?
Ovakvima treba aute rastavit i noge polomit.

Strasno što ću ovo reć al dobro da je poginuo.
I sreća sgo nitko nedužan nije nastrado.
Al kolki su frajeri ispali su picketine kad su usporili pored murije i onda opet po gasu.
Fuj
beep beep im a jeep!

GT5 Gamercards

Offline Voss

• Slightly Mad
  • GTS Full Member
  • Uvazeni Docent
« Reply #583 on: June 25, 2013, 20:38:07 »
Svi ovi idoti iz videa zaslužuju poginut, primitivna glupa gamad.
Svjesno i namjerno ugrožavaju ostale da bi dobili like na internetu i da im se drugi idioti poput njih u komentarima klanjaju?
Ovakvima treba aute rastavit i noge polomit.

Strasno što ću ovo reć al dobro da je poginuo.
I sreća sgo nitko nedužan nije nastrado.
Al kolki su frajeri ispali su picketine kad su usporili pored murije i onda opet po gasu.
Fuj

+1

Offline Screamingeagle

• GTS Full Member
  • Preuvazeni Akademik
« Reply #584 on: June 27, 2013, 13:37:48 »